Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gee, lol thanks for the pro tip. :hi
Good bai junk food. :crying
Good bai samiches. :darn
Halo to health! :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Gee, lol thanks for the pro tip. :hi
Good bai junk food. :crying
Good bai samiches. :darn
Halo to health! :hee
HOW ARE SANDWICHES NOT HEALTHY THOUGH???? It's basically salad on a bland bread :arf
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
congrats destiny. please just don’t throw away the breakfast food charlie will eventually buy you :derp
So...you are suggesting that Charile and I will eventually break up just like you and your ex.....

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Buy? Charles you should be cooking it yourself :bnah
Bravo, bravo, WYIS-kun!!!!
A guy who knows how to cook is so sexy!!

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Make it healthy, Charles. Make desty thicc, but not thick like you
Thank you for thinking about my health, Milly~ :hug. Yes, healthy food is great!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Congrats @destiny4ever and @Charlie :wtf
This is some wonderful couple we got there :squee
Thank you, Darky~ :hug You are so sweet~

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I sort of thought this was already outed? Or wasn’t it? Anyway, yeah, good for the both of you! :luv
No, it was not. It took me almost two years to reveal it here on Mh. It's because I am still very shy and private.
And awwww.....thank you, Orgz! :hug
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wow such a sweet news.

Congrats to @destiny4ever and @Charlie
Thank you, Arjuna!:blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips? :(
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips? :(
And I confess that I'm not good at giving out advises but :emocat

The best thing to do is try to relax and not to be overwhelmed by a lot of things around you. If you feel a bit stressed, try to breathe for a couple of minutes and do things that relaxes you.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips? :(
Ask yourself what's the worst that can happen, and then assess if it's really worth the obsession. I think in most situations you would conclude it is not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I confess I felt really acknowledged and flattered for few seconds when I read that praising and warm njt PM, until realizing the nature and audience of this message. The feelings quickly changed to embarrassment and later resentment.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ask yourself what's the worst that can happen, and then assess if it's really worth the obsession. I think in most situations you would conclude it is not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I confess I felt really acknowledged and flattered for few seconds when I read that praising and warm njt PM, until realizing the nature and audience of this message. The feelings quickly changed to embarrassment and later resentment.
I got wise after my first Admin PM :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips? :(
Basically, fuck people. They suck, and you shouldn't be worried about trying to please everyone. Just remember no one will ever be pleased, and that you gotta look out for yourself first. The first step to pleasing people is to put yourself first, because these hoes ain't loyal
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I feel something growing inside me ..
 
Top