Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I said it's active. Maybe I will say more later depending on what happens. There is still time.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I find it a bit difficult to hint at my role without revealing, as my role is quite simple in my opinion. Not much to it. Oh, could that count as hint?
So these players voted for S
By the way, an anymous vote on Lambu has appeared.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
that awkward moment you prematurely post a post ^^' I'm going to make a list of syx/emperor voters
--- Double Post Merged, ---
SYX
1. Zasz
2. Lambu
3. James Rye
4. Emperor Spriggan
5. Anonymous vote
6. Vandred

Emperor Spriggan
1. Belserion
2. Lady PomPom
3. MarmaladeSky
4. Farfalla
5. Demonspeed
6. Organizized
7. Arjuna
8. Gryffindor

There we go
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well good morning, I must say it feels refreshing to be the first one under suspicion :XD

First of all @SonOfDaws yes you are right, my claims are numerous and vague at the same time, especially the last hint. Well, that got the wanted effect and is mafias reluctant to define their roles so soon, lets be honest, the moment one of them slightly hints too much about my role is dead, since Im sure there cant be two roles like mine in a game, but is a recurrent role for mafias to claim.

So yeah being in the spotlight is good if that gives trouble to mafia, I got my own suspect list updated.

James Rye , Lady Pompom , Farfalla , desin24 and you too Daws.

Im still not sure that syx is townie and I found funny that some people kind of assumed that fact, Im more inclined to think that theres a second mafia in the game. If an orange dies heads will fall since everything would make much more sense (the votes on D1 were too divided)

@Arjuna I dont know if that vote was you kind of proving you are the Noble, but if its true you are making a mistake. Its not like I tried to save Spriggan but I didnt want to give up on syx, I wasnt joking when I said he was odd.

As for @Organizized you are right about me ignoring Emperor's slip up, Im not excusing myself for it, in reality I couldnt care less if it was a double lynch in the end, I just wanted to prove syx... and well, when I saw Emperor being mafia I knew I was going to see D2 for sure (Im perfect bandwagon material)
Still later I need to correct some things about what you wrote in your post since I dont think I worded things the way you explained.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why? Didn't the majority seemed to agree that that was a good course for the other game? Wasn't this exacly what you did as a mafia in the previous game as well? Well, suit yourself, but you're encouraging others to do the same, specially mafia. Whenever there are docs/dets out there alrdy I'll go back to you, tho. And Jesus if you're mafia again you should bath in salt @.@
If Demon is really Mafia again we should make it a law to lynch him on day 1 no matter what role he claims or arguments he uses. XD

I still suspect Vandred the most, Lambu comes close second.

Gryf I trust the most, Farf second most and Arjuna comes third. 'course I could be wrong, but with a cast so large you need to divide into who you wanna vote for and who you wanna not vote for and who you have no idea in which camp to put them. Like Demon, no idea if this is one of the rare games where he is townie and if he is townie he usually always has an important role or one of the usual games where he is filthy mafia scum doing his best to divide us and appear as a proper and nice townie. ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm giving a pass to Vandred for now 'cause I'm somewhat confident I got what role he has in this game (based on his hints and previous conversation in the deadpad - Bel should be able to get to it as well) and if I'm right about it, I trust he could pull out some cool plays with it and screw up mafia a bit, lol. The problem is that this role I'm imagining has a mafia counterpart/equivalent, so he could be playing along with it. Still worth giving him a pass for now, imo.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Guys I can't participate as much for at least 7 hours because my net plan has ended.I just took my friends net to I form you all this.

So sorry in advance.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Guys I can't participate as much for at least 7 hours because my net plan has ended.I just took my friends net to I form you all this.

So sorry in advance.
Thank you for letting us know though!

I've been thinking about the whole Lambu, Vandred, Syx etc. situation but I feel that something is missing, so I'll probably go over the information we have right now to see if there is anything interesting we missed before. Well, thinking about it, especially regarding the Farfalla situation (this is not an accusation towars you Farfalla :) Nor anyone at this point actually ). It took up a lot of attention, just have a strange feeling about it. Maybe it made us overlook things that were happening at the same time, yet weren't as "attention" grabbing.
I'll keep you updated, don't get your hopes up on it being that useful though.Though, every small piece of information is useful!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Care to explain why you suspect those, which includes me?
Maybe I got somewhat convinced by @Evil3ye 's attacks on you, but it also has something with my theory, which is this:

Either if syx was an hypothetical orange mafia or not Im quite sure that some of the people that voted him are mafia (red of course) which puts James Rye in the spotlight the most for me, he's been so vague and indecisive, totally opposed to his last game playstyle (Im thinking of his post asking for "who to vote" that both Demon and I answered on D1). You Mafia Janitor by any chance James? Your way of playing reminds me of myself :mono
Then there's Farfalla's Jesus claim, asking detectives to prove her... it doesn't sound like a Jesus at all, if you were Jesus you would ask people to kill you, or hint a powerful role to make Mafias waste a kill, you dont ask Dets to prove you are townie. You Mafia Boss by any chance Farf?

As for Pompom its part of my hunch, if syx truly was an orange mafia then in my head she's aswell, it would fit the situation a lot better. Desin is just shady as usual and Daws didn't tell a lot about himself.

Im also curious about the possibility of a Mentor in this game, if I remember correctly Gry was quite fond of implementing the role again in the previous DeadPad so it could also explain the single kill today, that is the thing that could break my perspective of the two mafias more firmly. Vandred hinted towards mentor quite strongly tbh but I dont think he would be so straightforward... right? :rolleyes:
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Looking at the roles list, Desin, Daws, Bel, Bia, Marma, Erin, Evil and Demon basically gave hints that don't help us at all to have a clue on what they are so we can double check stuff later. Their hints would easily lead to over 10 roles each... So if those could speak more about themselves, it would be good.
@desin24@SonOfDaws@Belserion@Lady pompom@MarmaladeSky
Yes it does seem like I pulled a Reebi earlier. All the hints were basically "my role is active" or "my role is passive" and I thought back to last game when Gry told me I was describing every passive role. So by saying my role was useful I was being cheeky since every active role is useful. But yeah that backfired a bit lol. Another hint is that my role requires me to be observant.

It's great that we got the poisoner on the first night. Perfect start. But that janitor (who uses his hands to clean Holt) will make things harder since we won't know the roles of his victims.

As for suspects I too am looking at the end of the last day phase. I only really have two that stood out to me:

Lambu: You said you weren't trying to save Spriggan, yet the ones you practically threatened were me and Pom Pom who were the first to votekill him. Basically accusing me of bandwagoning Spriggan, when he didn't even have a vote, because I didn't join the one you were advocating on Syx who coincidentally still ended up dead is a bit suspicious. Now you're saying you would not have minded a double lynch but I don't recall you making that suggestion yesterday.

Vandred: A bit less than Lambu but his last minute vote for Syx "only for his last post" was bit off to me. I can understand that he wasn't able to catch up because time was running out, but if it was a choice between the two most likely to be lynched it would have made more sense to go for Spriggan since there were a few votechanging to him. He had to at least suspect there was a reason for that. Plus he wasn't the last left to vote so he could have very well influenced the outcome of the lynch. If he was unsure because he felt he didn't have enough info to work with because of not being able to catch up, especially since the Spriggan stuff came up in the last pages, it would have made more sense to do like Erin and randomly voted someone who didn't have any votes already. And once again coincidentally Syx still died.... But I'm not sure if his reason for voting syx was said jokingly and he had prior suspicions and decided to stick with his instinct. That's why he's not as suspicious as Lambu for now imo. But still worth noting I feel.

I'll read back a few pages to make sure I didn't miss anything too vital but for now the ones I trust are Arjuna, Farfalla, Gryffindor and Marmalade sky.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I agreed to give hints but it doesn't mean I will reveal everything like that especially when most players haven't posted yet. The downsides when you reveal too much is that Mafia can choose better targets I think that the ones who were co-hosts last game like Lambu and pompom might know my role already. Actually, you as well since you were the one who suspected me the most back then.
While I know that people will like to jump on this to accuse for mafia i agree with the thought behind it. A certain caution is definitely well advised if we want to keep our relevant roles alive.
But everyone should still provide hints. Hints everyday are the source of inconsistencies in later games.
A hint a day keeps the lynch away



Related to my hint, my role does not affect only me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Then there's Farfalla's Jesus claim, asking detectives to prove her... it doesn't sound like a Jesus at all, if you were Jesus you would ask people to kill you, or hint a powerful role to make Mafias waste a kill, you dont ask Dets to prove you are townie. You Mafia Boss by any chance Farf?
No wonder you took Evil' side on this, you also can't follow posts, just like him.

My hint:
So... should we start playing the game alrdy?
Imo we should go the route we took the previous game, sharing hints. It fucked me in the ass last time, since I was TP LOL, but gladly I got some passive shit that could go both ways this time and a soon demise might not be that terrible for the town role-wise (unless I go the wrong way with it ç.ç 'cause soon).
What you guys might have read in the weirdest way ever:
I'm not mafia but Jesus I'm frustrated... same shit all over again...
Go ctrl+C other pages and you'll see more "Jesus", it's simply an expression that people use, and I use a lot. Next time people might say I'm claiming my role is "shit" "fuck" "damn" or wtv '-'

And here where I recently said I'm not Jesus, to clear confusion:
My.... Jesus reveal? :fail
I'm not Jesus. For the records.
Btw, the sole time I mentioned detectives investigating me was before getting myself penalized when I was arguing to defend my iffy vote.
What I asked recently and would love to happen is for them to check on Evil...
And considering how others are also pointing out how you're playing weirdly, you might as well be with him.
None of you voted for Emperor. Actually, Evil even had the chance to do so but kept his vote away from the lynching pool, maybe afraid of sacrifing a peer and/or not wanting to get his hands dirty in cause syx was townie.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You said you weren't trying to save Spriggan, yet the ones you practically threatened were me and Pom Pom who were the first to votekill him. Basically accusing me of bandwagoning Spriggan, when he didn't even have a vote, because I didn't join the one you were advocating on Syx who coincidentally still ended up dead is a bit suspicious. Now you're saying you would not have minded a double lynch but I don't recall you making that suggestion yesterday.
I know what I said and yeah, I dont find you as suspicious anymore, I might have jumped a little because I was really curious towards what syx really was, I didn't really notice you were one the first ones voting Spriggan at the time cause the votecount post confused me with the votelocks since the ones that changed their votes in the last moment were the ones who locked (I know it sounds half-assed but its the truth) :p
I have my reasons to suspect Pompom though, The thing is, if I were to be killed all my thoughts would become a legit townie's thoughts so its not that bad actually but I would rather survive, being townie for a game is a priviledge I would like to enjoy. :XD

Right now the one I suspect the most by far is James for the reasons I posted before, but Im not voting him just yet, I want to see how the accusations go first.

No wonder you took Evil' side on this, you also can't follow posts, just like him.

My hint:

What you guys might have read in the weirdest way ever:

Go ctrl+C other pages and you'll see more "Jesus", it's simply an expression that people use, and I use a lot. Next time people might say I'm claiming my role is "shit" "fuck" "damn" or wtv '-'

And here where I recently said I'm not Jesus, to clear confusion:

Btw, the sole time I mentioned detectives investigating me was before getting myself penalized when I was arguing to defend my iffy vote.
What I asked recently and would love to happen is for them to check on Evil...
And considering how others are also pointing out how you're playing weirdly, you might as well be with him.
None of you voted for Emperor. Actually, Evil even had the chance to do so but kept his vote away from the lynching pool, maybe afraid of sacrifing a peer and/or not wanting to get his hands dirty in cause syx was townie.
Wait, so its then a mistake with wording. :oh
You are confusing me a lot, I need to recheck everything again.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't trust Gryff either, to be fair. He still hadn't voted until the last seconds yesterday while hiding in stealth mode. If he wanted to be sure no mafia tried a save - and he couldn't be sure Sprig was townie either - he could have just voted once before for anyone and then switch. The fact that we don't know syx's affiliation could even mean that he was killed (and his role hidden, just in case) in order to make such a move seem more trustworthy than it actually is. I'm not going to be sure there isn't a second mafia until I see an orange name or the game ends.

A Mentor would mean a lot of trouble for us, so it's definitely something to consider especially in light of last night's single kill (and no, Lambu, I wasn't hinting at Mentor... :eyeroll There's someone who I'm pretty sure figured out my role already).

On that note. @Belserion, did you use your role last night?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I don't trust Gryff either, to be fair. He still hadn't voted until the last seconds yesterday while hiding in stealth mode.
Didn't you do the exact same thing?....
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Didn't you do the exact same thing?....
Not the "exact" same thing, but yeah, which is why I'm saying that if you're not trusting me to be townie since Sprig was mafia, I'm not trusting Gryff to be townie just because Sprig was mafia. Besides, I've given my reasons and all the hints you need, which you're free to believe or not.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m so behind. Syx went from a failed bandwagon to being targeted at night. Think I got caught up reading everything But wow. Just wow. And really the most suspicious people to me were the ones who placeholder voted to kill syx and changed to Emperor after they saw the dying ship. And the ones that voted last for Emperor. Gryf seems legit. He was thinking the same thing as me about the Syx bandwagon and did call Emp out.

I just realized janitors do use their hands to clean. How did I miss that before -.-
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not the "exact" same thing, but yeah, which is why I'm saying that if you're not trusting me to be townie since Sprig was mafia, I'm not trusting Gryff to be townie just because Sprig was mafia. Besides, I've given my reasons and all the hints you need, which you're free to believe or not.
Thing is Gryf had a chance to tie Empi with Syx and didn't use it which means he is either the worst mafia comrade you can have or one hell of a calculating Mafia Boss who just sacrificed an extra kill to appear as townie. And no way would a mafia sacrifice an extra kill, better let the poisoner survive day 1 to use his ability on night 1 and then sacrifice him on day 2, hiding among the crowds of townies all screaming for Empi's death. So yeah, as long as Gryf isn't 2nd Mafia/third party he is a pretty safely confirmed townie.

What's good is that we still got all our docs, dets and other blocking roles so it is likely that if there was a 2nd kill either a doc prevented it from happening or our prostitute blocked it or a BK happened to block the action of the 2nd killer. As long as we don't lynch a doc/det we 're getting lots of protection and investigations done in each night increasing our surviving chances and chances of finding mafia scum.^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just realized janitors do use their hands to clean. How did I miss that before -.-
I'd rather believe a seasoned, smart and cautious player like Holt wouldn't give himself away in such a silly way and with no reason to xD
Not easy to judge him tho since he's barely posting like others... (Hi, Aizen, welcome? D: )

Thing is Gryf had a chance to tie Empi with Syx and didn't use it which means he is either the worst mafia comrade you can have or one hell of a calculating Mafia Boss who just sacrificed an extra kill to appear as townie. And no way would a mafia sacrifice an extra kill, better let the poisoner survive day 1 to use his ability on night 1 and then sacrifice him on day 2, hiding among the crowds of townies all screaming for Empi's death. So yeah, as long as Gryf isn't 2nd Mafia/third party he is a pretty safely confirmed townie.

What's good is that we still got all our docs, dets and other blocking roles so it is likely that if there was a 2nd kill either a doc prevented it from happening or our prostitute blocked it or a BK happened to block the action of the 2nd killer. As long as we don't lynch a doc/det we 're getting lots of protection and investigations done in each night increasing our surviving chances and chances of finding mafia scum.^^
But James that only makes sense if syx was a townie, he could still be a second mafia, mentee/mentor, even lover, and those would put your point about Gryff down. I mean, I somewhat trust the dude, he doesn't look suspicious to me, but he was a competent mafia once and I'd rather not overlook him.

Also, the same way, we can't know if we have all the doctors and dets and etc still in game^^" (or can you?), syx could also have been one of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top