Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
im not exactly sure about gryf, i totally could be wrong, but the last vote sounds to me a smart mafia move.

for now will vote for desin which is quite shady to me so far will definitely change my vote depending on further reveals (if i happen to vote change unwillingly ill try to hint it by legal means)

votekill desin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

There's 4 hours 48 minutes remaining.
​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why did you say Lambu and Bia, who were hosts last time, would get it then, if it wasn't about last game? @.@
It can't be 'cause of conversations in the mafia pad, 'cause otherwise you wouldn't say I could get it as well.
Because when I was discussing with Monkey I talked about that old claim on the pad. I will use my role tonight.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Why did you say Lambu and Bia, who were hosts last time, would get it then, if it wasn't about last game? @.@
It can't be 'cause of conversations in the mafia pad, 'cause otherwise you wouldn't say I could get it as well.
He did tell Lambu it was to do with conversations he had with Monkey so it referring to Mafia Pad isn’t unlikely. However this makes his hint more useless since it limits the people who can understand it, and for all we know Lambu and/or Pompom could be his teammates. Indeed, neither of them has asked him if it’s a specific role or called him out on it. Would be a good way to seem as if he was giving a solid hint when the vast majority has no way of getting it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Farfalla You specifically didn't buy my claim back then, more than anyone else.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because when I was discussing with Monkey I talked about that old claim on the pad. I will use my role tonight.
I don't get this then v
Actually, you as well since you were the one who suspected me the most back then.
But sure, will check on my own posts as well since it has to be something I talked about you otherwise your comment seems incoherent to me :/
I just beforehand don't see why would I wonder if you were X townie role if I was suspecting you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
He did tell Lambu it was to do with conversations he had with Monkey so it referring to Mafia Pad isn’t unlikely. However this makes his hint more useless since it limits the people who can understand it, and for all we know Lambu and/or Pompom could be his teammates. Indeed, neither of them has asked him if it’s a specific role or called him out on it. Would be a good way to seem as if he was giving a solid hint when the vast majority has no way of getting it.
Well, if Lambu and/or pompom know what is my role, they can reveal it. I would never use this as hint if I were with them.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He did tell Lambu it was to do with conversations he had with Monkey so it referring to Mafia Pad isn’t unlikely. However this makes his hint more useless since it limits the people who can understand it, and for all we know Lambu and/or Pompom could be his teammates. Indeed, neither of them has asked him if it’s a specific role or called him out on it. Would be a good way to seem as if he was giving a solid hint when the vast majority has no way of getting it.
Kinda giving him the benefit of the doubt a bit cause Lambu and Bia liked the post where he said that, so I guess they know what he's talking about?
The part about me just confused the hell out of me tho, specially 'cause his Pirate claim last game also didn't work, like his hint says (he claimed he target Greg, that was a SK).
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, caught the discussion just now. I'll be honest, I trust Arjun and Gryff the most now (Farfy, maybe, cause she seems a townie, but it does not exclude a 1% chance she's mafia, I'll think she's townie for now). Arjun is probably the noble and @MarmaladeSky I agree with you that syx seemed a townie, and I wouldn't doubt there's a noble and a politician in this game either.

As I agree with the policy of one hint per day, I'll give mine for now: it's similar to my last role.

I did not trust Vandred and trusted Lambu, but the situation just changed now.


@Lambu you should have picked up the hints Vand left, indeed it would look like a mentor claim, but just pay attention to his words on the list below, are you sure he'd nonchalantly claim mentor in daylight? He's my rival, but I don't think he'd do such a move. Bel and maybe Farfy might have picked what he meant after the discussions on the deadpad last game. His votechange is strange yes, but what I find more strange is you now. You have your own suspicious aout me, would you mind telling it?

Wait, wait... Am I getting it right that two individuals are claiming apprentice? :notsure

1-Demonspeed “My role is interesting, I claimed it once before as Mafia and fucked up.” “Well, my role is active. I don't feel the need to reveal more than that about my role right now”
2- Lambu-“My role... kind of suck though,” “I can say mine is not passive”. , claims townie , “Its a role that mafias tried claiming in recent past games.” “there cant be two roles like mine in a game, but is a recurrent role for mafias to claim”
3-Desin24- “[…]That being said I have a passive role unfortunately”
4-Farfalla – “I got some passive shit that could go both ways this time and a soon demise might not be that terrible for the town role-wise (unless I go the wrong way with it”
5-SonOfDaws –“ I have an active role”
6-Gryffindor –“ I have an active role, was not in the previous game.”
7-Emperor Spriggan –Mafia Poisoner
8-Belserion - I have a very useful active role. I hopefully should be more help than I was last game.
9-Zasz- “It's my first time with it.It's.....interesting, to say the least”. “my role is active and can be used whenever I want”. “However I'd like to wait a bit longer before using it.”
10-Aizen - Mine is an active role. “I am in the investigator category as far as roles go. That should be a better hint lol.”
11-Lady Pompom –“ About my role, it's not a role I've had before, Yay”. "it's similar to my last role."(No mafia poisoner or prostitute)
12-Syx-“ I have an active role, I didn't have that role before, I like this role more than my previous roles, my usefulness may depend on the circumstances.” (???)
13-Erinyes -never had the role before, claims townie.( Erin was: Bomb defuser, Vigilante, Strongman, Detective, M. Bomb, M. Detective, Martyr, Apprentice, Politician, M. Escort, U. Mafia, Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie)
14-James Ryes- “My hint for my role is that I had it before”( James has been: Bodyguard, Santa, Detective, Mason, Politician, M. Bomb defuser, Jesus, Sickly, Janitor, Spy, Hider)
15-EvilEye- “ I'd like to add that I don't have a night action, and it's new to me personally”
16-Holt – “I have an active role” “my hands are instrumental to what I do”
17-CrescentJynxgrace-“ I have a role that my girl Justine Courtney would approve of....”(Prosecutor?)
18-MarmaladeSky- "I havent had it before” “It's passive, I do like it though”, “I find it a bit difficult to hint at my role without revealing, as my role is quite simple in my opinion. Not much to it. Oh, could that count as hint?”(not Buletproof or Barkeeper)
19 Vandred- “When I saw my role, I laughed at the irony, raised an eyebrow, and laughed at the irony again (in this order). I guess I can say it's... somehow related to my previous one, although with more downsides and less perks for town” somehow related to my previous one (Mason Recruiter), but with less potential usefulness for town (I'll add that it's active).”
20 Organizized- “I've had my role once before! And it's kind of funny that I got it after the last couple of games I played.”
(Orgz has been: Detective, Doctor, M. Recruiter, Bodyguard - and what he had before his absense - M. Detective, Doctor, Mason, Hider, Normal Townie, M. Boss and some mafia shit that was written in russian, god knows)
21 Arjuna- “I can't reveal my role.The hosts specifically forbade me to do so. My role is not revealed.” (Noble? Politician? Prosecutor?).
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, if Lambu and/or pompom know what is my role, they can reveal it. I would never use this as hint if I were with them.
Wait, is my head gone to shit now because I feel it would be the other way around. If you were on their team you would still safely feel you could use that hint because they won't call you out on it, but indeed just "like" your post to give it credulity (as they did) and hope the rest of us trust that it's a solid hint.

Anyway, I feel like I'm getting hang-ups on less important things. There are still things I haven't addressed, I know. Need more coffee brb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Want to add though that I acknowledge that if you're Town then your hint still makes sense. I'm not saying it's bullshit. Just don't want to rule out the previous point.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom you don't have to share what you believe he is, specially if it's something worth keeping, but do you get what Demon's talking about?
Hm... I think I got it... But maybe I'm reading something wrong along the lines? :huh:

Well, to be honest, god knows why, I think Vandred and Demon could be townies this time, along with Arjun and Gryffin. Can't say the same for Lambu, though.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
4 and a half hours left and there's only 2 votes on the board...

I don't want to continue another one of these MG death memes, but Vandred still seems like the best bet to me...

So, as far as I'm concerned, my options Vandred or vote someone "shady" up to provoke more activity from them... and @desin24 and @Aizen are looking like the 2 very good candidates for just that. So

Votekill desin

T
hb, I suspect Aizen more than desin, but if Aizen really does have an investigation role, then I'll wait for the big reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Tbh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, back to still planning on votelocking on Evil whenever the phase is about to end, then.
Wish more people would have any opinion on him, though...
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I get it, I think. :facepalm

Well, before voting I'd like to hear from Lambu his arguments, but... If he doesn't come around, I'll vote for him.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden


That's better. Now, where were we?

@Demonspeed To be honest, at this point it's kind of weird to say why my gut told me Vandred was one of the most trustworthy at that point. I'd read through the whole thread from start to finish and just found myself agreeing with most things he said, and he seemed much more eager to be of use to Town than usual.
As for his vote on syx, I didn't actually realize when reading through the last page or of the phase that syx was that close to Spriggan vote-wise so it wasn't until this Phase that I saw it as something suspicious. Yeah, you only have my word for it, but I blame the fact that I'd been back-reading for hours straight and was already lacking sleep at the time.



It's safe to say he's not one of the ones I trust the most at this moment, but he's not one of my top suspects either. Right there in the middle with you (despite your pad "slip-up".
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, is my head gone to shit now because I feel it would be the other way around. If you were on their team you would still safely feel you could use that hint because they won't call you out on it, but indeed just "like" your post to give it credulity (as they did) and hope the rest of us trust that it's a solid hint.

Anyway, I feel like I'm getting hang-ups on less important things. There are still things I haven't addressed, I know. Need more coffee brb.
I don't think my role is very powerful right now but it works better if only a few people know what it is. I gave such a hint for that reason, even if Lambu and/or pompom and Lala are Mafia, I don't think they would prioritize my death over certain players who gave better hints during the first phases. If I die early though it might also be used against them.

You still haven't told me why you trust Vandred more than most.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just saw your post above.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just got here trying to catch up. In the meantime, since this was a mention I'll reply
Fair enough, but just to make sure: @Holt can global mods see user statuses even if hidden?
Yes we can. Globals and higher see users even when hidden.
Though I'm not sure why demon said pad as a slip up
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Since Aizen outright claimed to be part of the investigation category I was waiting to see if he had anything to share. I'll wait a bit more but right now I'm torn between demonspeed and Holt. I get that demon is probably referencing something that happened previously and others can help him verify but still a notable slip despite him saying otherwise. Holt because I think he's playing us for fools. Dropping an obvious hint to throw us off. But this is just a gut feeling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top