Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thing is Gryf had a chance to tie Empi with Syx and didn't use it which means he is either the worst mafia comrade you can have or one hell of a calculating Mafia Boss who just sacrificed an extra kill to appear as townie. And no way would a mafia sacrifice an extra kill, better let the poisoner survive day 1 to use his ability on night 1 and then sacrifice him on day 2, hiding among the crowds of townies all screaming for Empi's death. So yeah, as long as Gryf isn't 2nd Mafia/third party he is a pretty safely confirmed townie.
You re way too optimistic, i fully understand your point which is fair indeed but slightly disagree, for the reason he would better not try to save spriggan at this point, what he did is actually the best mafia move to do. he was the last to vote, if Syx was townie he would definitly have been accused of trying to save spriggan, on the contrary i tend to find him suspicous, and as i said earlier im sure theres at least one mafia among the spriggan voters and possibly more thats quite common to sacrifice someone who s too suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if you believe Van I give him the benefit of doubt for now. Hopefully you're right and he got said role. If not, eh, he's gonna get lynched sooner or later.^^



You could give us more information as well, Zasz. <.<
hopefully, but i definitely think he s mason if i didnt misread his hints but still could be a mafia mason, but for now yep i give him the benefit of doubt.
@Demonspeed are you hinting pirate ?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Reminds me of the time Demon asked me and Gry if we should "come out as Mafias" when we were Masons. We didn't think it take it as proof of anything then... he turned out to be Mafia Mason.

I have a situation with a two year old acting out but I will be here more consistently in an hour or so (hopefully).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Isn't Orgz invisble? How would one know he spent a lot of time here?
I can because I am a Blue, the mark on avys is different for Invisible people but I stopped paying attention to that long ago TBH. I didn't notice because of his avatar though but because his name was written below. I don't know if normal users can see names or not.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I can because I am a Blue, the mark on avys is different for Invisible people but I stopped paying attention to that long ago TBH. I didn't notice because of his avatar though but because his name was written below. I don't know if normal users can see names or not.
Fair enough, but just to make sure: @Holt can global mods see user statuses even if hidden?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Vandred borrowing your list for updates,
thxs to you and @Lady pompom for regular updates while i was busy :zomg




Role Hints Recap
1. Farfalla - passive role (doesn't seem to appreciate it much), usefulness "could go both ways", an early death could not be a terrible loss for town role-wise unless she "goes the wrong way" due to being in an early phase.
2. Arjuna - unclaimable role (suspected Noble).
3. Vandred - active role, somehow related to my previous one (Mason Recruiter), but with less potential usefulness for town.
4. Organizized - had the role before, funny role to get after his last couple games.
5. Demonspeed- interesting role, he claimed it once when he was mafia (and messed it up). Active role
6. Crescent_jinxgrace - her avatar character would approve of her role (stuff about goddesses and justice).
7. Zasz - interesting active role, never had it before, can be used whenever, but he'd rather wait before using it.
8. Erinyes - never had the role before. can just say that its quite a frustrating role for now.
9. James Rye - had the role before.
10. Evil3ye - passive role, new to him personally.
11. Gryffindor- active role, not present in last game.
12. MarmaladeSky - passive, not Bulletproof or Barkeeper.
13. Lady pompom- active, not Prostitute or Poisoner.
14. Belserion - very useful active role.
15. ambu - active role, it kinda sucks, mafia tried claiming it in recent games.
16. Holt - active role, his hands are instrumental to what he does.
17. Aizen- active role, belongs to the investigative category.
18. SonOfDaws - active role, relies on luck to be used effectively.
19. desin24- passive role. his role doesnt affect only him

20. syx - active role, didn't have it before. He likes this role more than any previous one. Usefulness depends on circumstances. ??? Killed on N1
21.Emperor Spriggan - lynched on D1 - Mafia Poisoner



Farf's list of previous roles

- Erinyes: Bomb Defuser, Daytime Vigilante, Strongman, Detective, Mafia Bomb, Mafia Detective, Martyr, Apprentice, Politician, Mafia Escort, Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Regular Townie.
- James Rye : Bodyguard, Santa Claus, Detective, Mason, Politician, Mafia Bomb Defuser, Jesus, Sickly Towniw, Mafia Janitor, Spy, hider
-Organizized : Detective, Doctor, Mason Recruiter, Bodyguard - and what he had before his absence - Mafia Detective, Doctor, Mason, Hider, Regular Townie, Mafia Boss and "some mafia shit that was written in Russian".
- Evil3ye: last game he played was 54, and Martyr, the Apprentices, Prosecutor and Mafia Gambler have been added in the same game, nothing was added after it.

Link to Farf's post : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4679341/

Night Actions :
N1:



N2 :


N3 :
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tss Im a purple and i cant see anything so unfair
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lala however is on my radar since D1, she reminds me of Gry last game. But she does what he was trying to do better, she gave plenty of hints early. Gry in the previous game wanted everyone to give hints early and claimed BP D1, he wasn't BP but Prosecutor. He did this to protect himself. What makes me suspect Lala is the fact that she revealed this much D1, with her hints it's very easy to pin down what kind of role she has. Assuming she is a Townie, it works well as a defensive move because it's easier to get other Townies to trust her, I think Mafia would avoid to kill her to soon or to kill her at all because of her hints. However, it's exactly because it's such a good defensive move that I am suspicious. Some Townies might also hesitate to target/lynch her because of them. It works well whether she is Town or Mafia or 3rd Party.
Again, I can't think of a single reason why I wouldn't disclosure my hints xD Mafia wouldn't kill me with those roles, imo (for the roles themselves alone), so it's not a risk to me (they might actually have spared me thinking I was Jesus, LOL). It also doesn't put other people in bad positions, helping the mafia to narrow down important roles, sooo...
I can think of at least 2 townie roles that I'm somewhat positive to be in the game that also greatly benefit from having certain knowledge about the roles and that add unpredictability to complicate mafias moves, so there's also that.
But fair enough, I talk a lot, maybe way more than I should (which makes me miss Gry, tbh), I'm not nice, and I bring suspicions on myself 'cause of those. Wouldn't be surprised to bite the dust quite soon, and not in a lynching.


But damn, Demon. "Pad"? For real? I mean, It would be easier for me to see it as a confusion if there was any topic about pads or if you were going somewhere about it but that was pretty out of nowhere XD~ You didn't claim mason recruiter as a mafia, you know, to fit your hint and slip '-'
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey everyone if I die this NP please keep my list of suspects in mind.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Again, I can't think of a single reason why I wouldn't disclosure my hints xD Mafia wouldn't kill me with those roles, imo (for the roles themselves alone), so it's not a risk to me (they might actually have spared me thinking I was Jesus, LOL). It also doesn't put other people in bad positions, helping the mafia to narrow down important roles, sooo...
I can think of at least 2 townie roles that I'm somewhat positive to be in the game that also greatly benefit from having certain knowledge about the roles and that add unpredictability to complicate mafias moves, so there's also that.
But fair enough, I talk a lot, maybe way more than I should (which makes me miss Gry, tbh), I'm not nice, and I bring suspicions on myself 'cause of those. Wouldn't be surprised to bite the dust quite soon, and not in a lynching.
As I said, it works both ways. Unlike Mafia, Town can't be sure that the claims are real. My first thought was that you were Witch, who could have cursed another Townie(Bad move) or Mafia(Good move).


But damn, Demon. "Pad"? For real? I mean, It would be easier for me to see it as a confusion if there was any topic about pads or if you were going somewhere about it but that was pretty out of nowhere XD~ You didn't claim mason recruiter as a mafia, you know, to fit your hint and slip '-'
I have no way to prove it but it's really not a Mafia slip-up . I will understand if people vote for me because of this but I want to use my role at least once. I am really Townie this time.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, wait, Demon. You told me that Lambu and Bia would get your role 'cause of the last game. You said I could get it was well 'cause I followed it. You said it was related to a false mafia claim that went badly.
You claimed Pirate in that game (I just had to check fucking 144 posts of yours, so don't 'ooopsie' on this, please). Why would you say you wanna use it "at least once" then? Pirate is only used once, then God knows.
I'll sit and wait for what seems to be the real Pirate to pop up and wreck your ass now, btw o.o Should be fun.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No, wait, Demon. You told me that Lambu and Bia would get your role 'cause of the last game. You said I could get it was well 'cause I followed it. You said it was related to a false mafia claim that went badly.
You claimed Pirate in that game (I just had to check fucking 144 posts of yours, so don't 'ooopsie' on this, please). Why would you say you wanna use it "at least once" then? Pirate is only used once, then God knows.
I'll sit and wait for what seems to be the real Pirate to pop up and wreck your ass now, btw o.o Should be fun.
thsats what i thought too, I just asked him some posts above he said no so i m quite lost
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, wait, Demon. You told me that Lambu and Bia would get your role 'cause of the last game. You said I could get it was well 'cause I followed it. You said it was related to a false mafia claim that went badly.
You claimed Pirate in that game (I just had to check fucking 144 posts of yours, so don't 'ooopsie' on this, please). Why would you say you wanna use it "at least once" then? Pirate is only used once, then God knows.
I'll sit and wait for what seems to be the real Pirate to pop up and wreck your ass now, btw o.o Should be fun.
I am not Pirate. It's not in the previous game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am not Pirate. It's not in the previous game.
Why did you say Lambu and Bia, who were hosts last time, would get it then, if it wasn't about last game? @.@
It can't be 'cause of conversations in the mafia pad, 'cause otherwise you wouldn't say I could get it as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top