Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If syx is revealed to be townie in the near future, I will humbly apologize to you, but this setting reminds me of the OverWatch game.
Would you tell something about your role? You said its similar to Prostitute iirc.
:verily Everything cleared, then. About the hint, :teach I've said one per day, no need to rush, but I can say, however, that I like more my role now than the previous one.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I see, so for today we've got our sacrifical Lambu. :kappa
By the way, why suspecting James?
He didn't seem suspect so far....
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So I imagine this is gonna sound shady as hell, but my ability failed last night. :facepalmThus, I have nothing to share.....:XD
It's shady because it's believable. Since you so clearly said you're a Spy/Det on D1, it's not at all surprising if the Mafia blocked you with an Escort. Investigative roles are usually good to keep under wraps until later phases when you've got several investigations to go on, so when you revealed so early they might have figured you're no big danger to them and that you're better to keep alive and block.

On the other hand, it could be total bullshit.

Anyway, I've seen you lurking for some time now so I assume you've read up on at least parts of the current phase. Any thoughts except that your role was useless? :rolleyes:
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I see, so for today we've got our sacrifical Lambu. :kappa
By the way, why suspecting James?
He didn't seem suspect so far....
Basically, because most of his posts are fillers. I think I will vote for him as well.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
This day is giving me even more of a headache. There aren't that many pages but there is pretty little that makes for a concise argument from most parties. The way Farfalla and Evil went head to head did irk me a bit though. Evil really went after her, it did seem a bit like them trying to put as much distance as possible between them but nothing substantial here.


im not exactly sure about gryf, i totally could be wrong, but the last vote sounds to me a smart mafia move.

for now will vote for desin which is quite shady to me so far will definitely change my vote depending on further reveals (if i happen to vote change unwillingly ill try to hint it by legal means)

votekill desin
By using "which" it seems like you call your vote on me shady :teehee.

@Aizen I really hope you did not suicide by outright stating the investigative role.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I see, so for today we've got our sacrifical Lambu. :kappa
By the way, why suspecting James?
He didn't seem suspect so far....
If this isn't a rhetorical question and you really want to know, read this and this for my reasons.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's shady because it's believable. Since you so clearly said you're a Spy/Det on D1, it's not at all surprising if the Mafia blocked you with an Escort. Investigative roles are usually good to keep under wraps until later phases when you've got several investigations to go on, so when you revealed so early they might have figured you're no big danger to them and that you're better to keep alive and block.

On the other hand, it could be total bullshit.

Anyway, I've seen you lurking for some time now so I assume you've read up on at least parts of the current phase. Any thoughts except that your role was useless? :rolleyes:
These intricacies are clearly lost on me this time lol.

:hmmAs for my thoughts, it seems like it is rather split right now. I do tend to suspect desin, considering like me, he has been very quiet, but I have not decided where my vote will go yet.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see, so for today we've got our sacrifical Lambu. :kappa
By the way, why suspecting James?
He didn't seem suspect so far....
No idea either, but looks like Lambu, Orgz and Demon are pretty much on board on it. :/
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:arf I might have. I will have to learn from this test run, for next time. @desin24
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
- Early on joked about Zasz being in the game early “must mean something” and that Zasz diverging from the topic is like what mafia did in the SnK game. (#38) Then when syx also said in a similar joking manner, albeit taking it much further, that Zasz must be mafia, Lambu used Zasz being more active as a defense for Zasz, saying he shouldn’t be lynched. (#88)
When I made that comment I was testing Zasz, but then he let more hints about his role (a freaking Daytime role) so I let him go of course, it was then when syx started to poke at lynching Zasz cause "he would be useless" then votekills him. I reacted consequently I think.

- Then his own vote post for syx was a sort of jokey one, saying he did it because “syx is cuter than him”. (#164)
This was a little joke with syx of course but then I explain the real reason.

- He later elaborated saying he voted him for the “bandwagon talk” and the bold ‘active role hinting’ being unusual for him. (#177)
That is correct.

-In the same post he told James that it’s “kind of decided” that we’re voting for syx, despite Spriggan’s slip-up having been brought up at the time and suspicion against Arjuna was still pretty high. (#177)
Arjuna was already hinting at Noble (unclaimable role) much more at that time, both me and Farfalla got it and let him go. James asked for why syx was a lynch target and I explained why. I admit it could have been taken like you said up there and I was ofuscated on proving syx so I took Spriggan's thing like a typo or mistake, but I admit it was narrow thinking on my side.

- In fact, as SonOfDaws pointed out, he let Spriggan’s slip-up slide pretty easily thanks to a picture of churros. He ignored the letting-it-slide part and joked that he would (not) have shared his churros if Daws really wanted him to. (#177)
I explained this in the previous point.

- Soon before phase ends, after Spriggan has gotten the most votes, he says that he won’t change his vote. He feels the need to emphasize that he “doesn’t want to save Spriggan” since - he now admits - Spriggan’s inconsistencies might have been a slip-up. Finds it curious that so many changed to Spriggan and suggests they might be doing so to save syx (for some reason especially mentioning Pompom and Belserion, even though they were the first two to vote for Spriggan and thus didn’t really bandwagon..)
I've explained my reasons to think about the possibility of two mafias, I sure didn't sentence Spriggan to death but thats because I didn't want to let syx go. I know I sound like I know more than I should, but its just a theory really.

:verily Everything cleared, then. About the hint, :teach I've said one per day, no need to rush, but I can say, however, that I like more my role now than the previous one.
I see, thats very little hints but since its D2... I hope you say something more solid tomorrow.

: Do what you want. I haven't visited the pad since I said you and pompom could know it TBH. I can but I don't want to.
Come on man! Its only two roles, its either one or the other. Are you a blocker or not? :arf :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If this isn't a rhetorical question and you really want to know, read this and this for my reasons.
I can see where you come from, but before going there, we'd better start questioning people who have talked a lot, only to say nothing.
By the way, you should have guessed my role by now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so townies for some reasons i suspect Demon to be a Mafia pirate, i may totally be wrong but theres something weird. especially if i dies tonight as a plain townie.

Still suspect desin but im hesitating to change my vote on demonspeed now. :s
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I can see where you come from, but before going there, we'd better start questioning people who have talked a lot, only to say nothing.
By the way, you should have guessed my role by now.
That's a big part of what I said James did, though, although that was more last phase than this one :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top