Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I mean, rly. People piled up votes on him in 5 mins, while he was online, active, following and posting. He didn't reveal.
Now, he gets 2 HOURS and says "oh well, gonna die, might as well say I'm RL". It's not like there's only Lambu, James and Evil to vote for for him to act under pressure with 2h ahead and conversations re-starting xD
What the fuck take the cat hair out of eyes before you post. I said my role already, what's your point?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To think my sister might not been on the side of Justice like her father...
Well, pal, you still got me. Want me to keep an eye on your sister? Like dinner, movies and romantic walk under the starry sky kind of eye?^^
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Interesting turn of events, but as things stand, I'm willing to overlook James and Lambu...This is the sort of turnout I was expecting to come out, though slightly different from my expectations.
Votelock Evil3ye.
We're all either right or wrong...but I wager more likely right this time
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Interesting turn of events, but as things stand, I'm willing to overlook James and Lambu...This is the sort of turnout I was expecting to come out, though slightly different from my expectations.
Votelock Evil3ye.
We're all either right or wrong...but I wager more likely right this time
Oh you just wait. Didn't he say you're guilty, have fun next day arguing yourself out.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What the fuck take the cat hair out of eyes before you post. I said my role already, what's your point?
True that, but honestly Evil. If you're really townie with such a role you'd rather let yourself die now than either let a possible prostitute or det die today. Expect I turn out to be paranoid det, then I am even more useless than a restless spirit. Even if you are really restless Spirit I'd rather see you dead then Lambu after him coming out as prostitute nobody else calling bs on that because they hold that role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Erin, you could just lock for Evil you know. I doubt pompom could die this phase, but after what just happened who knows :XD.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
VOTEKILL DEMON,

good fight, good night. See you for my Farfalla vote o/
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol, Lady Pompom's vote is still on me. XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
True that, but honestly Evil. If you're really townie with such a role you'd rather let yourself die now than either let a possible prostitute or det die today. Expect I turn out to be paranoid det, then I am even more useless than a restless spirit. Even if you are really restless Spirit I'd rather see you dead then Lambu after him coming out as prostitute nobody else calling bs on that because they hold that role.
Sure, no objections, which is why I vote for who's probably mafia anyways, though in vain.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votelock Evil
Good night, Evil. Hope you're Mafia and not townie and in case you are townie I hope your claim was right with you being restless spirit and not like being a really important role though then it would make no sense as to why you didn't come out with it now.

Good night everyone, i gonna watch a movie now and check later what the result was. If anybody wants me to check on somebody they think i should check on please write a post with your suspects. :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also, it just hit me... So Evil never saw a Restless Spirit? That was his hint, something new.
And... He didn't call me out on my claim and decided to assume it was Witch instead of going for the critical info to him like Lambu did? Odd.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh you just wait. Didn't he say you're guilty, have fun next day arguing yourself out.
I'm not guilty, so I have no worries about saying as much...wouldn't even be much of an argument
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votelock Evil
Your vote is already locked. Extensions only unlock votes, so any new vote you make after that is a lock, since your previous votes from before the extensions count as the 1st vote.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Your vote is already locked. Extensions only unlock votes, so any new vote you make after that is a lock, since your previous votes from before the extensions count as the 1st vote.
Okay thanks gry. I am too tired myself I guess. Should go to bed but I am too curious about the results for that. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top