Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I will make one thing clear first. I reread posts and saw Lambu said that the role I was hinting at was Doctor. It's not the case.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I honestly thought Lady Pompom would be doctor :facepalm. Sorry for being quite inactive the last day but being sick and exam season is a bad combination. Both are better today though. Yay.

RIP Orgz I know you laughed the theme and the character. The question is whether he used his role or not. If he did then we had a successful safe/block yet again. Good job to the docs/prostitues
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Happy to see we have another Mafia down at this point, even though Orgz unfortunatly also didn't make it.
Does confirm there are in fact two mafia groups, so that's good to know.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I will make one thing clear first. I reread posts and saw Lambu said that the role I was hinting at was Doctor. It's not the case.
Oh? Then what are you? You at first wanted to hint prostitute in that game, then Monkey wanted to claim it because he hinted it D1 so you said you would try a doc claim but then the bloodbath of your mafia happened and went for the Pirate claim.

So you lied on your hints from the beggining?

Gonna go out on a limb and assume Lambu blocked me
Yes I blocked you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh? Then what are you? You at first wanted to hint prostitute in that game, then Monkey wanted to claim it because he hinted it D1 so you said you would try a doc claim but then the bloodbath of your mafia happened and went for the Pirate claim.

So you lied on your hints from the beggining?



Yes I blocked you.
I never hinted Prostitute and said I was talking about one of my previous experience with a role claim.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm ç.ç... Doom seems to be upon Orgz. Even as a Hider he still ended up dying early^^" Thinking here he was hiding behind Bia, that's so unlucky, lmao. Escort down though, yay, 2 oranges, one after the other. Can't imagine why she got picked, everything she provided was still quite vague, altho those go both ways...
This time, we got no Janitor kill, and considering that Bia died either to the red team or to an insane doctor (I don't believe in a killer third party in this game anymore, with two mafias, but that's me), the orange team also failed to kill, so the Janitor might belong to the orange side(?)... I'll wait for Lambu's results, since Bia wouldn't have blocked her own team, I wanna see where this could go.
Very well done last day, btw @.@, first time seeing something like that (which makes me wonder if either James or Lambu is red mafia and his team took the opportunity to do that, it's not hard to picture all mafia packed online when the phase is about to end to see how things will turn out). Evil, btw, I defo won't miss you =-=

Gonna re-read some things
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh? Then what are you? You at first wanted to hint prostitute in that game, then Monkey wanted to claim it because he hinted it D1 so you said you would try a doc claim but then the bloodbath of your mafia happened and went for the Pirate claim.

So you lied on your hints from the beggining?



Yes I blocked you.
...thanks.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I never hinted Prostitute and said I was talking about one of my previous experience with a role claim.
Well then your hint was useless from the very beggining, how would pompom and I remember something like that?!

Its a good moment to hint something for real then, right Demon? :-_-
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why Daws? I thought you were suspecting Vandred?

Well then your hint was useless from the very beggining, how would pompom and I remember something like that?!

Its a good moment to hint something for real then, right Demon? :-_-
Go to the pad, type Ctrl + F, and type the names of the roles, you will find it for sure.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That also makes syx pretty much a townie, no? If the "Janitor is orange" theory is correct.
Gonna go eat and stop posting small bits for now ç.ç
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, Lambu's here, blocked Daws, and there was no Janitor kill from the Orange side....... D:
Why are you assuming the Janitor is from the orange side?
I actually think its from the red side, my bet is still strongly on James, there has to be a mafia between the syx voters on D1.

@Vandred would you please reveal already? Theres so point in protecting such a role with "not that many perks for town"
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
The Janitor is probably from the Orange side. Oranges wouldn't kill their own member and Orgz's role was not hidden. He probably died because he hid behind her though. Maybe the Red Escort got blocked.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why Daws? I thought you were suspecting Vandred?
I blocked Daws because he only hinted active role, nothing else. Also his joke vote on me on Day 1 and his shadowy behaviour the whole D2, like an spectator.

He could also be the Janitor tbh.

I will try what you said in that pad, but only cause I feel rather motivated now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why are you assuming the Janitor is from the orange side?
I actually think its from the red side, my bet is still strongly on James, there has to be a mafia between the syx voters on D1.

@Vandred would you please reveal already? Theres so point in protecting such a role with "not that many perks for town"
It's a theory.
N1: Janitor kill, solely.
N2: An Orange mafia dies, not a Janitor kill.
It's an indication that on N1 the red side might have failed and in the N2 the orange side failed instead and the red one killed the orange. The lack of Janitor when the orange side failed and his presence when the same succeeded indicates he's orange.
BUT
It's only a theory 'cause that's not the sole scenario. Something else could have killed the escort (doctor, PGO, SK - altho I don't believe in this last one).
I honestly doubt both teams have a Janitor tho, so it looks a lot like he's orange. Otherwise the orange team sucks, failed twice and the red one is alternating killers god knows why.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Lady pompom was 98% a mafia, told this yesterday when lambu said she was the one he blocked.
Also Evin seemed likely to try to save either desin or James, desin is my guess for some obvuous reasons.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't, though not going to lie, I was tempted of doing it.
So then either pompom blocked you or a barkeeper.
You were blocked possibly by the mafia escort on the night I asked for Holt to be investigated? I'm so surprised.....
Well, it was to be expected. Killing me was too risky given we still have yet to witness the death of any doc, so blocking me was safer option. And I am the sole Det who came out so far so I am the most obvious choice to block to prevent me from finding anything out...

I will make one thing clear first. I reread posts and saw Lambu said that the role I was hinting at was Doctor. It's not the case.
Well, what are you then, dude? XD

Given we had no Janitor kill this night after Lambu blocking Daws, does this mean Daws is the Janitor? So we gonna lynch Daws today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top