Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
With pompom dead and Lambu being unable to find my discussion with Monkey despite the Ctrl + F for some reason, I feel like I have no reason to hide my role anymore. Gryff was correct, I am the Mortician, so Son can only be Investigator. I predictably investigated syx tonight and only found out that he got killed.

Lambu might be playing dumb. But I got enough reactions from him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What, Erin said she is Mortician?


do you read my posts ? dont you understand why i was suspecting you yesterday being mafia pirate and got my role stolen (bc couldnt get any results on n1 thats why i asked for pirate priority actions)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France


do you read my posts ? dont you understand why i was suspecting you yesterday being mafia pirate and got my role stolen (bc couldnt get any results on n1 thats why i asked for pirate priority actions)
I am rereading posts right now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So we got Aizen claiming to be investigative, James claiming Det, Bel saying she uses actions and seeming to have results on Holt, Erin as Mortician, Daws as... Investigator, I suppose, and Demon flying around with his weird hints o.o
That looks like a lot of investigations xD


Erin, you can only check actions performed at night no? That's why you got nothing on Emp? Cant check the role right now.
The mortician finds out all actions "performed on that dead person" sounds kinda wrong and this in chronological order. Getting nothing is very weird.



Now Demon is another mortician with results to present.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Demonspeed

Oh so you re a mortician ? i thought you were hinting last game hint.
Maybe, maybe not. But I am not Pirate.
i understand now why you said you're going to use your role tonight. @Demonspeed
so townies for some reasons i suspect Demon to be a Mafia pirate, i may totally be wrong but theres something weird. especially if i dies tonight as a plain townie.

Still suspect desin but im hesitating to change my vote on demonspeed now. :s
@Evil3ye @gnut@GrySun please could yoou tell me in what priority falls stealing roles ( pirate ) ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The mortician finds out all actions "performed on that dead person" sounds kinda wrong and this in chronological order. Getting nothing is very weird.



Now Demon is another mortician with results to present.
unless i ve been blocked or bk-ed or idk, i got n host answer and n1 thats it.

So i think yoou re quite safe to reveal your role now @desin24 considering all the roles reveal so far and considering your hints.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
What kind of team the Mafias have if Gry allowed two Morticians?
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Spy, and I tried to see what Arjuna was doing.


Quite easy, I forgot. :XD My lameness cannot be defended, so I won't try to.:verily

@desin24 Yep, that's exactly it lol.
.......
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
2 mortician's.

At least 1 of you is lying.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait, two morticians? Seriously I dont understand, even more now with Daws claiming Investigator.

@Demonspeed I swear I did write mortician with Ctr+F but for some reason I didn't see it, now I can see it, that convo in the main pad with Monkey.
So yeah I can say your hint was legit now, this only makes things more confusing.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Demonspeed









--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


unless i ve been blocked or bk-ed or idk, i got n host answer and n1 thats it.

So i think yoou re quite safe to reveal your role now @desin24 considering all the roles reveal so far and considering your hints.
yes exactly, there is a lot of blocking going on. We should start keeping track of ALL these blocks since this is usually how mafia who claimed active hide.

Regarding my role, I think the hint is enough and maybe even too much. An outright reveal will put townies into a disadvantage I fear.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
But maybe Morticians see day actions like... Gambler action. Lynching wouldn't appear.
I just checked game 54. You definitely get back vote changes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lynching I don't think so
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I guess lynching doesn't count as an ability/action so it doesn't show up
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sorry guys, was eating pizza. :kappa

Should I understand that you are a Det who got guilty on both of us? You wanted James to survive yesterday.
I'd say some people already guessed my role, but Detective is not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
2 Morticians, an Investigator, a Det, a Spy. Seems too powerful even assuming the Det and Spy are Paranoid.

@Zasz Prosecutor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We were 21 so lets assume there are 2 Mafias: There is a Poisoner in team Red and a Gambler and Escort in in team Orange. A Janitor who is most likely Orange. Two Janitors wouldn't be enough to balance this IMO. And there must be a Mafia Det in a team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top