I will not vote today itself it seems.I am going to bed.
Tomorrow i am going to vote.
Tomorrow i am going to vote.
The latter.Aizen can you clarify what you mean? Are you implying you got blocked? Or you didn't even use your action at all?
Arjuna did. Was a general msg in any case. It's kind of a pain for me to follow the game right now.well i didnt say to lynch anyone i m not the kind of person who suggest lynching, but im speaking mostly of desin actua
Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For Daws to notice he was blocked, he was expecting a result as well, no? COULD be investigative.
Btw, now I noticed:
- Lambu blocked Bia.
- Aizen got blocked.
- Bia was an Escort.
- Bia couldn't have been the one to block Aizen, then.
We're lacking a blocker on Aizen, if everybody said the truth about those.
So either we indeed have 2 Escorts +1 Prostitute, or we have a liar among Lambu and Aizen.
I am passive, I have no actions. And regarding my role, I just added my daily hint.Please guys check back the last part of the day phase Evil gambler surely used his ability then boldly voted lambu likely to protect someone seemingly Desin or Gry. Evil is an experienced player , gambler is an interesting role i dont think he would have done that much if not to protect some important role likely mafia boss or janitor (just asumptions though may totally be wrong) but one thing is sure this bold vote and the gambler ability used was not for naught. My guess is he was trying to protect desin.
Need please @desin24 more info about your role and actions
As for the only one kill thing (not counting hider) i guess one has either been blocked or action may have been redirected assuming there's a bk or someone may have been protected.
As for Pompom vote if its not a redirected action, i think its not exactly the best mafia move, so it may be due to some either unexperienced mafia play or due to some player not paying attention to what lambu said and the thing about pompom being obviously mafia. therefore i highly doubt cunning players like demon, farf or vandred likely to do this kind of moves unless its a part of strategy.
Of course again thats only my 2 cents may totally be wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am passive, I have no actions. And regarding my role, I just added my daily hint.Please guys check back the last part of the day phase Evil gambler surely used his ability then boldly voted lambu likely to protect someone seemingly Desin or Gry. Evil is an experienced player , gambler is an interesting role i dont think he would have done that much if not to protect some important role likely mafia boss or janitor (just asumptions though may totally be wrong) but one thing is sure this bold vote and the gambler ability used was not for naught. My guess is he was trying to protect desin.
Need please @desin24 more info about your role and actions
As for the only one kill thing (not counting hider) i guess one has either been blocked or action may have been redirected assuming there's a bk or someone may have been protected.
As for Pompom vote if its not a redirected action, i think its not exactly the best mafia move, so it may be due to some either unexperienced mafia play or due to some player not paying attention to what lambu said and the thing about pompom being obviously mafia. therefore i highly doubt cunning players like demon, farf or vandred likely to do this kind of moves unless its a part of strategy.
Of course again thats only my 2 cents may totally be wrong.
Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wright, he is saying that he is Mortician or investigator. Since syx got killed N1, it was impossible for him to use his role before.Did you already give a reason? I missed it if you did
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
: Isn't it exactly what you said yesterday? There is nothing new.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wright, he is saying that he is Mortician or investigator. Since syx got killed N1, it was impossible for him to use his role before.
The bold part are the two old hints. after the "but" is the new hintHaha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
I was thinking that as well, but it IS a Ace Attorney MG so I'm not surprised.im not saying its not possible but a mortician + another mortician or investigator + all other det claims is not way too much investigatives roles ? unless hosts are trolling us ?
I agree, it seems more like a handicap to the townies if true than an asset. There has be something wrong with at least one of those claims IMO. One of the dets could be a mafia detective using their findings to appear as a townie det. Wouldn't be a firstim not saying its not possible but a mortician + another mortician or investigator + all other det claims is not way too much investigatives roles ? unless hosts are trolling us ?
totally can buy a 3 det game + another investigative but 2 dead players investigative roles ? that sounds too redundant.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah but that also helps covering possible mafia detectives. I mean, with poisoner, janitor, escort and gambler we can count on other máfia roles (and strong ones) in the game.I was thinking that as well, but it IS a Ace Attorney MG so I'm not surprised.
i asked hosts beforehand and no i can get every actions including day thats why i checked on sprigganSo we got Aizen claiming to be investigative, James claiming Det, Bel saying she uses actions and seeming to have results on Holt, Erin as Mortician, Daws as... Investigator, I suppose, and Demon flying around with his weird hints o.o
That looks like a lot of investigations xD
Erin, you can only check actions performed at night no? That's why you got nothing on Emp? Cant check the role right now.