Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will not vote today itself it seems.I am going to bed.

Tomorrow i am going to vote.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How bout N1 Daws?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Holt, you, on the other hand, could give us something more meaningful than your previous hint. @desin24 too - like Pompom agreed with you, one hint a day keeps the lynch away, yeah?
Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@SonOfDaws so you claim you investigated on Syx on N1 on were been blocked on N2




But Syx died on n1 so you cant have investigated him on N1 also im the mortician so ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For Daws to notice he was blocked, he was expecting a result as well, no? COULD be investigative.

Btw, now I noticed:
- Lambu blocked Bia.
- Aizen got blocked.
- Bia was an Escort.
- Bia couldn't have been the one to block Aizen, then.
We're lacking a blocker on Aizen, if everybody said the truth about those.

So either we indeed have 2 Escorts +1 Prostitute, or we have a liar among Lambu and Aizen.

I' ll even give you more, my role was basically revealed yesterday when i was discussing the pirate thing with Demon.


So im the mortician, 1st time i got the role i m not exactly sure what's going on but :
- on N1 investigated spriggan had absolutely no answer, i might have been blocked or Bk-ed no idea.
- on N2 investigated Syx only got killed on N1. So considering i got not a single answer not even " lynched on D1" for spriggan i think i might have been blocked or wtv. I initially thought my role was stolen that's why i asked the pirate priority thing. So i do think theres someone lying (may be wrong though)

was writing this and stopped midway because of Son reveal
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
How can I investigate the dead body of a living person?... I targeted Syx on N2, not N1
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Please guys check back the last part of the day phase Evil gambler surely used his ability then boldly voted lambu likely to protect someone seemingly Desin or Gry. Evil is an experienced player , gambler is an interesting role i dont think he would have done that much if not to protect some important role likely mafia boss or janitor (just asumptions though may totally be wrong) but one thing is sure this bold vote and the gambler ability used was not for naught. My guess is he was trying to protect desin.

Need please @desin24 more info about your role and actions :)

As for the only one kill thing (not counting hider) i guess one has either been blocked or action may have been redirected assuming there's a bk or someone may have been protected.

As for Pompom vote if its not a redirected action, i think its not exactly the best mafia move, so it may be due to some either unexperienced mafia play or due to some player not paying attention to what lambu said and the thing about pompom being obviously mafia. therefore i highly doubt cunning players like demon, farf or vandred likely to do this kind of moves unless its a part of strategy.

Of course again thats only my 2 cents may totally be wrong.
I am passive, I have no actions. And regarding my role, I just added my daily hint.

I went through Evil's posts and the only thing really standing out is the beef with Farfalla, don't know if it is fake beef to put distance between two mafia buddies or there is some real history.

@Aizen you claimed you got blocked and now you didn't act at all?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please guys check back the last part of the day phase Evil gambler surely used his ability then boldly voted lambu likely to protect someone seemingly Desin or Gry. Evil is an experienced player , gambler is an interesting role i dont think he would have done that much if not to protect some important role likely mafia boss or janitor (just asumptions though may totally be wrong) but one thing is sure this bold vote and the gambler ability used was not for naught. My guess is he was trying to protect desin.

Need please @desin24 more info about your role and actions :)

As for the only one kill thing (not counting hider) i guess one has either been blocked or action may have been redirected assuming there's a bk or someone may have been protected.

As for Pompom vote if its not a redirected action, i think its not exactly the best mafia move, so it may be due to some either unexperienced mafia play or due to some player not paying attention to what lambu said and the thing about pompom being obviously mafia. therefore i highly doubt cunning players like demon, farf or vandred likely to do this kind of moves unless its a part of strategy.

Of course again thats only my 2 cents may totally be wrong.
I am passive, I have no actions. And regarding my role, I just added my daily hint.

I went through Evil's posts and the only thing really standing out is the beef with Farfalla, don't know if it is fake beef to put distance between two mafia buddies or there is some real history.

@Aizen you claimed you got blocked and now you didn't act at all?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I had no target on N1
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Did you already give a reason? I missed it if you did
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.



: Isn't it exactly what you said yesterday? There is nothing new.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you already give a reason? I missed it if you did
Wright, he is saying that he is Mortician or investigator. Since syx got killed N1, it was impossible for him to use his role before.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
im not saying its not possible but a mortician + another mortician or investigator + all other det claims is not way too much investigatives roles ? unless hosts are trolling us ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
totally can buy a 3 det game + another investigative but 2 dead players investigative roles ? that sounds too redundant.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
: Isn't it exactly what you said yesterday? There is nothing new.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Wright, he is saying that he is Mortician or investigator. Since syx got killed N1, it was impossible for him to use his role before.
Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
The bold part are the two old hints. after the "but" is the new hint
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
im not saying its not possible but a mortician + another mortician or investigator + all other det claims is not way too much investigatives roles ? unless hosts are trolling us ?
I was thinking that as well, but it IS a Ace Attorney MG so I'm not surprised.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
im not saying its not possible but a mortician + another mortician or investigator + all other det claims is not way too much investigatives roles ? unless hosts are trolling us ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
totally can buy a 3 det game + another investigative but 2 dead players investigative roles ? that sounds too redundant.
I agree, it seems more like a handicap to the townies if true than an asset. There has be something wrong with at least one of those claims IMO. One of the dets could be a mafia detective using their findings to appear as a townie det. Wouldn't be a first
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So we got Aizen claiming to be investigative, James claiming Det, Bel saying she uses actions and seeming to have results on Holt, Erin as Mortician, Daws as... Investigator, I suppose, and Demon flying around with his weird hints o.o
That looks like a lot of investigations xD


Erin, you can only check actions performed at night no? That's why you got nothing on Emp? Cant check the role right now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
With pompom dead and Lambu being unable to find my discussion with Monkey despite the Ctrl + F for some reason, I feel like I have no reason to hide my role anymore. Gryff was correct, I am the Mortician, so Son can only be Investigator. I predictably investigated syx tonight and only found out that he got killed.

Lambu might be playing dumb. But I got enough reactions from him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What, Erin said she is Mortician?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was thinking that as well, but it IS a Ace Attorney MG so I'm not surprised.
Yeah but that also helps covering possible mafia detectives. I mean, with poisoner, janitor, escort and gambler we can count on other máfia roles (and strong ones) in the game.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So we got Aizen claiming to be investigative, James claiming Det, Bel saying she uses actions and seeming to have results on Holt, Erin as Mortician, Daws as... Investigator, I suppose, and Demon flying around with his weird hints o.o
That looks like a lot of investigations xD


Erin, you can only check actions performed at night no? That's why you got nothing on Emp? Cant check the role right now.
i asked hosts beforehand and no i can get every actions including day thats why i checked on spriggan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top