Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
wow farf this voting map, :zomg

Im insisting on evil trying to save either james or desin 2 times at the end of D2 1st with his gambler role 2nd with his bold vote on lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred i m no lover and no traitor, i m mortician trust me. also demon never gave his results on syx, if theres a liar its obviously the one unable to provide what host said. i ve given everything i got from my role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, that voting map is insanely awesome! Great work, farf!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
wow farf this voting map, :zomg

Im insisting on evil trying to save either james or desin 2 times at the end of D2 1st with his gambler role 2nd with his bold vote on lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred i m no lover and no traitor, i m mortician trust me. also demon never gave his results on syx, if theres a liar its obviously the one unable to provide what host said. i ve given everything i got from my role.
They're both secondary roles. One of you would be both Mortician and Traitor/Lover. Gry considers Mortician one of the most useful investigative roles, and since there isn't an Insane or troll version of the role, I just can't see him giving it to two townies without there being some kind of catch.

I'm also not trusting Demon much at the moment. What with the "checking the pad" slip-up and all.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My dumb plan? :lmao
My plan wasn't to make a escort come out D2 but rather make the mafias more hesitant towards claiming roles, especially a escort that, at that time, I knew it was confirmed. I would have revealed all this today if it wasn't for the bizarre situation of yesterday.

As for your second point, it simply is you dont understand we suspect you because you claimed detective (???). I call it the convenient escape route man.
You, just like Vandred, Zasz and I, refused to vote on a mafia on D1 for whatever reason, so you are suspect and even I am suspect until syx's role appears.

As for my ability use, I would rather believe my gut feeling rather than being orchestrated by town , precisely because that makes me predictable (and I think its been working fine so far). But sure, if @Aizen truly is Spy then he should investigate me or you.



I can safely say that Demon's hints are more trustful than Erin's, I cannot prove it but its the truth.

I dont like this bandwagon on Demon at all.

@Farfalla
Wow, props for the map. o/
you're wrong but if you dont trust me just lynch me


me too dont like this while as a mortician i still giving him the benefit of the doubt bc he did claimed it after me and after Son, i do think if he lies he would have went for another claim i guess. MAy be wrong though.

For now im concerned with James and desin and as Farf stated i know basically noithing about Crescent and Marma and Aizen claims are quite convenient.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Does Mafia really seem that strong? If they are their choices are terrible, that or Town is playing very well. I can't imagine a game without a Det either but if there are two Morticians I doubt the Det would be Sane, maybe not even Insane because it seems too powerful to me. If it was one single Mafia I could have understood, but they are two. What do you think about two Lovers in the Mafia team?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i know for the secondary roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i definitively dont exclude the lovers possibility,
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Traitor, I forgot about this one. I had the role in one of Gry's previous games too.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
hesitating between james and Desin, but im reluctant on voting for a someone who claims a det, so for now will vote desin may switch to james or aizen or anyone else depending on further reveals.

Votekill desin
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Does Mafia really seem that strong? If they are their choices are terrible, that or Town is playing very well. I can't imagine a game without a Det either but if there are two Morticians I doubt the Det would be Sane, maybe not even Insane because it seems too powerful to me. If it was one single Mafia I could have understood, but they are two.
And they're performing badly enough without even one Mortician producing any useful result, don't you think? You're making two Morticians and an Investigator sound even more unlikely than it already is.


What do you think about two Lovers in the Mafia team?
That lynching any one of them would be all the sweeter. :evil
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
And they're performing badly enough without even one Mortician producing any useful result, don't you think? You're making two Morticians and an Investigator sound even more unlikely than it already is.



That lynching any one of them would be all the sweeter. :evil
I said all of this is unlikely since the start. But if one of us is lying then it's Erin, I don't see how my hint can be considered less clear than hers in any way. As I said before, it's not very useful early. Since Lambu said he blocked pompom N1, next phase's results should be more interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't help but think they are in contact somehow but there is a conflict of interest. syx's death is weird, why him when he almost died D1? Aizen said he has an investigative role and Bel said she has an important role twice, but they are alive. Bel doesn't want to claim, Aizen apparently makes noob mistakes. Then there is Son who usually keeps a low profile posting early and guessing that Lambu blocked him. Claiming Investigator which is frankly, a weak role. It's even more likely for the Janitor to die since there are two Mafia teams.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Didn't say your hint was less clear than Erin Demon (despite the fact that only a handful could have clarified it), but there are a couple other points to note. James result on you (assuming we believe him), you mention pad as a slip-up, and mistaking your role abilities (well, I guess this is more of not fully understanding). Yes, in truth these are somewhat little and circumstantial things, but this is mafia game after all, we have to work with even the little things. I'm nowhere near decided on you, but I just find you more odd than Erin atm
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Then there are @Crescent_jinxgrace and @Gryffindor who have yet to share much of themselves. You both have active roles, don't you?
QUOTE]
I do.

Would like to hear more about @Gryffindor though, although I'll re-read his stuff as well.
Props for the map. What do you want to hear?

Also @Demonspeed
I didn't want to lynch Lambu yesterday(at that point in time I wasn't against his survival or his lynch). I voted for him because before my vote it was 3 for James and 3 for Desin, so I voted for Lambu to make a three-way tie to see how people would vote.
And I never proposed to lynch Spriggan either, I just asked him why he never corrected himself when he replied to Farfalla and he didn't reply.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Woops. @Farfalla my reply is up there. Formatted post the wrong way.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Demonspeed reply to you in that quote box as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Gryffindor, and? Did you use it every night, did you get any meaningful results, can you tell if you were blocked?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Gryffindor, and? Did you use it every night, did you get any meaningful results, can you tell if you were blocked?
Yes I used it. What do you mean by results? If I was successful in completing my action, then yes in that regard I did get results. No, I haven't been blocked.
What about you?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I cant believe Im saying this, but Im trusting Demon the most right now. If one of the "two morticians" should go then it should be Erin, Im almost willing to put my hand on the fire that Demon is not mafia, "almost" because he could be making the most trollish move in history, but I dont think its the case.

@Holt please believe me when I tell you that Demons hints were legit.

Right now I want to lynch both Daws and Erin (since somehow she doesnt want him gone despite me blocking Daws last night), still doubting James but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt now.

@Gryffindor man I liked your first hint, very townie-like, but now you should say something more.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Woops. @Farfalla my reply is up there. Formatted post the wrong way.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Demonspeed reply to you in that quote box as well.
Didn't you say that it was safer to lynch Spriggan in one of your posts D1? I locked my vote on him because of one of your posts although I regretted it later once syx denied being Politician.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I cant believe Im saying this, but Im trusting Demon the most right now. If one of the "two morticians" should go then it should be Erin, Im almost willing to put my hand on the fire that Demon is not mafia, "almost" because he could be making the most trollish move in history, but I dont think its the case.

@Holt please believe me when I tell you that Demons hints were legit.

Right now I want to lynch both Daws and Erin (since somehow she doesnt want him gone despite me blocking Daws last night), still doubting James but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt now.

@Gryffindor man I liked your first hint, very townie-like, but now you should say something more.
I said as much as I said in the last game lol. A little research and you can guess my role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed no I did not. I just said I was against lynching syx.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes I used it. What do you mean by results? If I was successful in completing my action, then yes in that regard I did get results. No, I haven't been blocked.
What about you?
Share it please XD It's not like we don't have enough investigative claims alrdy, we keep saying that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I recall Greg spamming everywhere he wanted to add spice to the game and now I imagine him holding his knees and moving back and forth on his ass, staring at the monitor like a little girl seeing a cute boy, smiling for ear to ear, while watching this o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, not yet. I'm waiting to see if someone will claim it.
So you got results but you're not a:
- Spy,
- Detective,
- Investigator,
- Mortician?

I'll check the role list...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top