Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I recall Greg spamming everywhere he wanted to add spice to the game and now I imagine him holding his knees and moving back and forth on his ass, staring at the monitor like a little girl seeing a cute boy, smiling for ear to ear, while watching this o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So you got results but you're not a:
- Spy,
- Detective,
- Investigator,
- Mortician?

I'll check the role list...
What if I said I was the third mortician :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said as much as I said in the last game lol. A little research and you can guess my role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed no I did not. I just said I was against lynching syx.
But in the end, you voted Spriggan.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Anyway, I don't believe that there are two morticians.
It's weird how Demonspeed revealed after Erinyes did, but I do admit it matches up with his hint. But there is one thing that bothers me, if he knew he was Mortician, why would he go back to the game 42 thread to check it out soon after I posted the list. Funny enough, Lady pompom was also viewing the thread along with him, and she ended up mafia. Might not mean much, but it is an interesting observation in my opinion.
On the other hand, Erin is open to a lynch, it was a vague message however so it might be a misinterpretation, though I do agree with her Desin point. I actually believed Demonspeed with the mortician claim, but now that Erinyes has come out with that role as well, I'm not so sure. I do not believe there are two however.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But in the end, you voted Spriggan.
Yea I did. But I didn't actively try to lynch him or ask anyone to vote for him. Which is what you implied in your post.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Gryffindor I assume its neither of the roles claimed up to date right?

In that case I might have guessed the role and I know why you are waiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One more thing Gryff, I can testify that Demon's hint from D1 is legit, seriously I wish I could copypaste the text but its against the rules I think.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anyway, I don't believe that there are two morticians.
It's weird how Demonspeed revealed after Erinyes did, but I do admit it matches up with his hint. But there is one thing that bothers me, if he knew he was Mortician, why would he go back to the game 42 thread to check it out soon after I posted the list. Funny enough, Lady pompom was also viewing the thread along with him, and she ended up mafia. Might not mean much, but it is an interesting observation in my opinion.
On the other hand, Erin is open to a lynch, it was a vague message however so it might be a misinterpretation, though I do agree with her Desin point. I actually believed Demonspeed with the mortician claim, but now that Erinyes has come out with that role as well, I'm not so sure. I do not believe there are two however.
I went there because I wanted to read it as well.



Yea I did. But I didn't actively try to lynch him or ask anyone to vote for him. Which is what you implied in your post.
No, I wasn't implying that.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I cant believe Im saying this, but Im trusting Demon the most right now. If one of the "two morticians" should go then it should be Erin, Im almost willing to put my hand on the fire that Demon is not mafia, "almost" because he could be making the most trollish move in history, but I dont think its the case.

@Holt please believe me when I tell you that Demons hints were legit.

Right now I want to lynch both Daws and Erin (since somehow she doesnt want him gone despite me blocking Daws last night), still doubting James but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt now.

@Gryffindor man I liked your first hint, very townie-like, but now you should say something more.
What's keeping me from voting Demon is more the way he voted. Both for Sprig (red mafia) and Evil (orange mafia) pretty decisively.


Yes I used it. What do you mean by results? If I was successful in completing my action, then yes in that regard I did get results. No, I haven't been blocked.
What about you?
It's a bit hard to tell in my case. And by results, I mean anything worth sharing that could help us tell who's lying and who's telling the truth.

I think there are only @Belserion and @Crescent_jinxgrace (and me) who have claimed active role but not clarified the category. Needless to say, mine is not in the investigative department.

What if I said I was the third mortician :rolleyes:
Then I wouldn't even care at that point. I'd ask for the first triple lynch in history, if that's even possible. :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Vandred you are claiming tomorrow, why?
Did you use your role in previous night phases?

@Farfalla you should claim vengeful townie at this point.


I'll say it again, we might have red mafias between Daws and Erin, I would give Demon the benefit of the doubt. Im positive they are good leads.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Lambu claims to have blocked pompom N1(Escort).

Aizen claims to have been blocked N1.

Erin and I claim Morticians.

James claims Det who got guilty on me N1.

Son claims Investigator who got blocked.

I give Erin the benefit of the doubt, but it's possible a Mafia got that I was Mortician early(pompom and Lambu could have easily known) and in this case Lambu is playing dumb. They didn't expect Gryff(assuming he is not Mafia, if he is he can only be Orange, he wanted to lynch Lambu last night and is the one who proposed to lynch Spriggan, a Red, he was also less aggressive towards pompom yesterday even though she didn't reply to him.) to have investigated like that and laid the groundwork since N1 to frame me.

I will investigate pompom tonight, like this I can know if she has been blocked by someone N1. If Erin is Mortician she could do that as well. With an Escort dead and so many people claiming to have investigative roles, not many can say they have been blocked, Mafia will have to kill one of us. As things are now, I am leaning towards lynching James. But I would prefer to have more info.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Investigator is also rather weak when you think about it. And it's convenient. Killing the Escort allows us to know the roles of its victims anyway...
The bold is what I was referring to.

@Vandred, I'm waiting for others to claim, same thing I told Lambu. Including you, by the way I asked you for your results and you gave none.

@Lambu HIs hint is legitimate, which is why I'm not sure who to believe between him and Erin. The thread viewing and the pad slip up comment are part of the reason. And James got Guilty on him, doesn't mean much until we know his sanity or if he's actually Det(which I have no reason to doubt atm).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla you should claim vengeful townie at this point.
I won't claim anything until Crescent says something. I'm willing to trust Marmalade.
Yday Evil tried to bait me in two different moments, testing me by calling me a Witch (albeit the double meaning :hmph ) and then with the RS.
Too much of a coincidence not to be baiting. I'm suspecting they discussed it in the pad and could have been checking what to claim.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not particularly attached to life but killing me would really be a bad move with so many people claiming to have investigative roles. I suggest Son because Investigator is convenient and I find the role rather weak, him or Erin, if you really don't believe that there are two Morticians.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you were kidding with being the third mortician, Gryf? Thank god, I wouldn't wanna be part of a game where the townies got one det and three morticians. Way too cruel.

Anyway, should we assume that Lambu blocked the Janitor thus lynching daws or should we assume that either Demon or Erin are lying about being mortician thus lynching one of them? I'd rather go with daws today, the quicker we find and kill the janitor the better, but with Lambu's block ability we can keep that going and I could investigate daws tonight to make sure what he might be - innocent or guilty.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You can't gauraantee that you'll be alive tomorrow, can you?
Nobody can, as far as I know. If I'll be dead, I guess I won't have to worry about it anyway. ¯\_( =3=)_/¯
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why are you guys rushing anyway with 10h left anyway? You rly don't think Crescent could come out as a weird case?
Also, I have my reasons not to super suspect Bel, as I said, but what makes you think she's not a 6th investigative claim with that level of certainty? The other one that started a witch hunt was mafia.
If you think that today should be about finding mafia between Erin and Demon, fine, altho almost all of us agree that both look townie, and, again, I could see this as a Greg trap. But with 10h and some people using our rush and arguments to barely show up and answer stuff I think it's too soon to set our minds.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, just one thing then: is that reason still good when you alrdy have 5 investigative roles out there?
I just know why he's waiting. Trust me.

The bold is what I was referring to.

@Vandred, I'm waiting for others to claim, same thing I told Lambu. Including you, by the way I asked you for your results and you gave none.

@Lambu HIs hint is legitimate, which is why I'm not sure who to believe between him and Erin. The thread viewing and the pad slip up comment are part of the reason. And James got Guilty on him, doesn't mean much until we know his sanity or if he's actually Det(which I have no reason to doubt atm).
The thing is Im torn between Daws and James, I've always believed one of them is the Janitor, but seeing Erin subtly take away the conversation about Daws (I freaking blocked him and apparently only one kill happened geez!) it fueled my suspicions.
I think both Daws and Erin are mafia. Demon's hint about the talk with monkey in that mafia pad is legit, I cannot prove it, but it is.

So yeah, I would lynch Daws, and take care of Erin tomorrow, also look at the superinteresting role reveal from Vandred.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why are you guys rushing anyway with 10h left anyway? You rly don't think Crescent could come out as a weird case?
Also, I have my reasons not to super suspect Bel, as I said, but what makes you think she's not a 6th investigative claim with that level of certainty? The other one that started a witch hunt was mafia.
If you think that today should be about finding mafia between Erin and Demon, fine, altho almost all of us agree that both look townie, and, again, I could see this as a Greg trap. But with 10h and some people using our rush and arguments to barely show up and answer stuff I think it's too soon to set our minds.
Well Im rushing cause I dont know if I'll be here for the end of the Day phase, its almost 2am here and I have some things to do in the morning :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top