Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Demonspeed
No demon, since syx was shown as Investigator it is now confirmed Im prostitute, since theres no one else claiming that role.

At this point I could only be a Traitor working for the red mafia, but that can be cleared with detective investigations.

So dets, its D4, show yourselves if you confirmed your sanities.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
what do you think of Gryff and zasz ?
From talking to Lambu and Gryff the assumption I made was that Gryff claimed Apprentice ._. I dunno if I got it right, but he said he'd reveal it today, if I'm not mistaken. Since he seemed to be needing 3 nights and said that was getting results led me to that (although, Idk how he would be getting results with it, even if he had been blocked, I don't think he'd be informed of it, but Idk how the role works). It should be fine for me to say that now since they should all reveal today.

About Zasz... I imagine he's a Prosecutor. I guess, again, I think I'm letting myself to be influenced by the game (but I wasn't wrong about an Investigator ç.ç )

But Erin-chi, considering we should have at least 2 Reds to be found, I might be trusting their hints too much, which is what they would want if they are mafia... Will wait to have a better opinion on people. I can't even speak basing on their votes since so far they kinda stayed away from bandwagons, except for Gryff jumping in the last minute on Emp... (which could mean something, yeah)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
]Updated list,, pliz let me know if something is missing so i can fix it,





Role Hints Recap
1. Farfalla - passive role (doesn't seem to appreciate it much), usefulness "could go both ways", an early death could not be a terrible loss for town role-wise unless she "goes the wrong way" due to being in an early phase. Not a bomb.
2. Arjuna - unclaimable role (suspected Noble).
3. Vandred - active role, somehow related to my previous one (Mason Recruiter), but with less potential usefulness for town.
4. Organizized - had the role before, funny role to get after his last couple games. Hider, killed on N2
5. Demonspeed- interesting role, he claimed it once when he was mafia (and messed it up). Active role. claims mortician
6. Crescent_jinxgrace - her avatar character would approve of her role (stuff about goddesses and justice). Doctor killed on N3
7. Zasz - interesting active role, never had it before, can be used whenever, but he'd rather wait before using it. Some role that requires a lot of responsibility, hints some day action role.
8. Erinyes - never had the role before. can just say that its quite a frustrating role for now. claims Mortician
9. James Rye - had the role before. used it on N1- claims detective
10. Evil3ye - passive role, new to him personally. Mafia Gambler, lynched on D2
11. Gryffindor- active role, not present in last game. (suspected apprentice)
12. MarmaladeSky - passive, not Bulletproof or Barkeeper. not a bomb
13. Lady pompom- active, not Prostitute or Poisoner. Mafia escort killed on N2
14. Belserion - very useful active role. did use her ability
15. Lambu - active role, it kinda sucks, mafia tried claiming it in recent games. swore hes not mafia neither 3rd party, claims prostitute
16. Holt - active role, his hands are instrumental to what he does. never got the role before
17. Aizen- active role, belongs to the investigative category. Hint spy
18. SonOfDaws - active role, relies on luck to be used effectively. claims investigator Janitor, lynched on D3
19. desin24- passive role. his role doesnt affect only him but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
20. syx - active role, didn't have it before. He likes this role more than any previous one. Usefulness depends on circumstances. ??? Killed on N1 -> Investigator
21.Emperor Spriggan - lynched on D1 - Mafia Poisoner




Farf's list of previous roles

- Erinyes: Bomb Defuser, Daytime Vigilante, Strongman, Detective, Mafia Bomb, Mafia Detective, Martyr, Apprentice, Politician, Mafia Escort, Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Regular Townie.
- James Rye : Bodyguard, Santa Claus, Detective, Mason, Politician, Mafia Bomb Defuser, Jesus, Sickly Towniw, Mafia Janitor, Spy, hider
-Organizized : Detective, Doctor, Mason Recruiter, Bodyguard - and what he had before his absence - Mafia Detective, Doctor, Mason, Hider, Regular Townie, Mafia Boss and "some mafia shit that was written in Russian".
- Evil3ye: last game he played was 54, and Martyr, the Apprentices, Prosecutor and Mafia Gambler have been added in the same game, nothing was added after it.

Link to Farf's post : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4679341/

Night Actions :
N1:

- Erin' - investigated Spriggan : Got nothing
- Lambu - Blocked Lady pompom
- Aizen - Targetted Arjuna (tbc ?) - Failed
- James - targetted Demon - got guilty
- Sonofdaws - no target


N2 :
- Erin' investigated Syx : Got "killed on N1"
- Lambu - Blocked SonofDaws
- SonofDaws - investigated Syx - got no results (Blocked)
- James - targetted - Got blocked ?
- demon - used it on syx
- Aizen - didn't use his role

N3 :
- Erin' - Investigated on pompom got chronolocially - on N1 pompom was blocked and a hider hided behind her. On N2 a hider hided behind her and she got killed.
- Demon - investigated on pompom got same results as erin'
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not really surprising that they'd go for the only one claiming Doctor after yesterday... Not sure if they didn't catch what I think desin was hinting or if that means he's dirty, but too bad about Crescent :darn

@Lambu, did you block me or someone else? I can say pretty safely who you blocked if it wasn't me (and if the Reds don't have an Escort themselves, which I doubt).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I thought Gryff was hinting Apprentice as well. As for Zasz, he denied being Prosecutor when I asked.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I thought Gryff was hinting Apprentice as well. As for Zasz, he denied being Prosecutor when I asked.
Oh, I missed that. He's one of the few I have not a flying fuck what he is \o/

Reveals day, please, people? ._.
Vandred, didn't you say you'd talk today for sure?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i thought he was hinting something like vigilante in any case either hes extremely lucky or hes extremely fishy, staying alive 4days which such hints is quite a miracle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i mean *zasz
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh, I missed that. He's one of the few I have not a flying fuck what he is \o/

Reveals day, please, people? ._.
Vandred, didn't you say you'd talk today for sure?
I will, in a moment. First, I'd like to hear from Lambu. From Gryff too, but since I have no way to know when he'll show up...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yes @Vandred I blocked you this night.

But that doesnt mean you dont have to reveal your role now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh that was fast @Aizen :XD

Now Im glad you are Spy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ohhhhh I was so wrong o.o Thought you were a Pirate.
Now I doubt that Gryff is an apprentice as well, Idk what to think of this, lmao
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well done then, thanks. :fail You messed up my stalking since I'm Apprentice.
Yep I figured that out. I would dare to say you are insane if there really are only 3 mafias in each team.

Now time to wait for @Gryffindor 's claim.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So you had figured that out and blocked me anyway?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top