Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Erinyes and Holt.
So, you suspect me, and Erin and Holt? Are you saying that both Erin and I are Mafia teammates claiming Morticians?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just dont understand how Demon and Erin are so calm about this...
Because her results fit mine to a T.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I think of it as suspicious because I know you like apprentice as a claim when mafia. Gryffindor's hint looked like apprentice aswell so... Why I chose you as the more suspicious one? Because you didnt want Spriggan to die D1 and Gryff sentenced him (of course he could have done it to avoid suspicion in later days but those are the records).

To be honest I was thinking of either blocking you or one of the morticians, since I simply dont think there are two morticians in this game, even more now that syx was revealed to be Investigator.
I just dont understand how Demon and Erin are so calm about this...

@Gryffindor alright then what are you? Just claim it at this point its freaking Day 4.
I've been willing to answer every question thrown at me while other people have yet to be questioned, there are still users who I'm waiting for to claim, and more importantly I'm waiting for James' result.

So, you suspect me, and Erin and Holt? Are you saying that both Erin and I are Mafia teammates claiming Morticians?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Because her results fit mine to a T.
Don't have to be teammates, we can assume mafia groups are 3-3 or 4-4, yall can be on separate mafias or only one of you is mafia, etc, the sooner the mortician thing gets cleared up, the better.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think of it as suspicious because I know you like apprentice as a claim when mafia. Gryffindor's hint looked like apprentice aswell so... Why I chose you as the more suspicious one? Because you didnt want Spriggan to die D1 and Gryff sentenced him (of course he could have done it to avoid suspicion in later days but those are the records).
Still thinking I didn't want Sprig to die? I wanted syx to die because of his attitude, but that doesn't mean I was trying to save Sprig. And don't tell me I haven't been one of the first to give a meaningful hint either, or that I'd have had any reason to claim I still hadn't learned a role yesterday. I'd just say I learned from you or one of my teammates to confirm their claim too, don't you think?


Yeah, I know. Which is why I will wait for James' investigative result. I never said it was a certainty. Just a thought.
I'm not saying I trust Demon much more than yesterday, but unless he's Santa, a single kill every night would mean a lot of unexplained failures while we already have two mafias, no?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Still thinking I didn't want Sprig to die? I wanted syx to die because of his attitude, but that doesn't mean I was trying to save Sprig. And don't tell me I haven't been one of the first to give a meaningful hint either, or that I'd have had any reason to claim I still hadn't learned a role yesterday. I'd just say I learned from you or one of my teammates to confirm their claim too, don't you think?



I'm not saying I trust Demon much more than yesterday, but unless he's Santa, a single kill every night would mean a lot of unexplained failures while we already have two mafias, no?
It would, but like I told him its a thought because he has been pretty active in taking down mafias. I think James' result will clear a lot of things up.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think any of the roles left fit if Gryff is waiting for someone to reveal his role. He said the role wasn't in the last game and that it's active.

Last time we got: Prosecutor(No one so far), Bartender(No one so far), Bomb Diffuser(Holt's claim), Doc(Crescent), Det(James's claim), Hoe(Lambu), Spy(Aizen's claim), Time Bomb(No one so far), Bodyguard(No one so far), Politician(No one so far), Noble(Very likely Arjuna), Vigilante(No one so far).

The active roles left are: Martyr, Sickly Townie, Pirate, Kamikaze Bomb.

However, he said that he got results. We didn't get a NVD and Pirate can only get a result once. So, are you Kamikaze Bomb trying to bait the others or Mafia? Hard to believe you are Mafia after what you did N1, but you seem to believe that each teams could have 4 members. Last Orange maybe?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think any of the roles left fit if Gryff is waiting for someone to reveal his role. He said the role wasn't in the last game and that it's active.

Last time we got: Prosecutor(No one so far), Bartender(No one so far), Bomb Diffuser(Holt's claim), Doc(Crescent), Det(James's claim), Hoe(Lambu), Spy(Aizen's claim), Time Bomb(No one so far), Bodyguard(No one so far), Politician(No one so far), Noble(Very likely Arjuna), Vigilante(No one so far).

The active roles left are: Martyr, Sickly Townie, Pirate, Kamikaze Bomb.

However, he said that he got results. We didn't get a NVD and Pirate can only get a result once. So, are you Kamikaze Bomb trying to bait the others or Mafia? Hard to believe you are Mafia after what you did N1, but you seem to believe that each teams could have 4 members. Last Orange maybe?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I don't think any of the roles left fit if Gryff is waiting for someone to reveal his role. He said the role wasn't in the last game and that it's active.

Last time we got: Prosecutor(No one so far), Bartender(No one so far), Bomb Diffuser(Holt's claim), Doc(Crescent), Det(James's claim), Hoe(Lambu), Spy(Aizen's claim), Time Bomb(No one so far), Bodyguard(No one so far), Politician(No one so far), Noble(Very likely Arjuna), Vigilante(No one so far).

The active roles left are: Martyr, Sickly Townie, Pirate, Kamikaze Bomb.

However, he said that he got results. We didn't get a NVD and Pirate can only get a result once. So, are you Kamikaze Bomb trying to bait the others or Mafia? Hard to believe you are Mafia after what you did N1, but you seem to believe that each teams could have 4 members. Last Orange maybe?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think any of the roles left fit if Gryff is waiting for someone to reveal his role. He said the role wasn't in the last game and that it's active.

Last time we got: Prosecutor(No one so far), Bartender(No one so far), Bomb Diffuser(Holt's claim), Doc(Crescent), Det(James's claim), Hoe(Lambu), Spy(Aizen's claim), Time Bomb(No one so far), Bodyguard(No one so far), Politician(No one so far), Noble(Very likely Arjuna), Vigilante(No one so far).

The active roles left are: Martyr, Sickly Townie, Pirate, Kamikaze Bomb.

However, he said that he got results. We didn't get a NVD and Pirate can only get a result once. So, are you Kamikaze Bomb trying to bait the others or Mafia? Hard to believe you are Mafia after what you did N1, but you seem to believe that each teams could have 4 members. Last Orange maybe?
Lambu's role name :XD

And I didn't say its confirmed 4, I said it could be 3-3 or 4-4.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't think any of the roles left fit if Gryff is waiting for someone to reveal his role. He said the role wasn't in the last game and that it's active.

Last time we got: Prosecutor(No one so far), Bartender(No one so far), Bomb Diffuser(Holt's claim), Doc(Crescent), Det(James's claim), Hoe(Lambu), Spy(Aizen's claim), Time Bomb(No one so far), Bodyguard(No one so far), Politician(No one so far), Noble(Very likely Arjuna), Vigilante(No one so far).

The active roles left are: Martyr, Sickly Townie, Pirate, Kamikaze Bomb.

However, he said that he got results. We didn't get a NVD and Pirate can only get a result once. So, are you Kamikaze Bomb trying to bait the others or Mafia? Hard to believe you are Mafia after what you did N1, but you seem to believe that each teams could have 4 members. Last Orange maybe?
Same thing I was thinking yesterday when everyone said they thought they had figured out his role; now that he denies Apprentice himself, no other role fits all of his hints. @Gryffindor, you're not going to claim you lied at any point in order to confuse the mafia, right...?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, maybe Martyr could be the one role that technically fits, but eh...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lambu's role name :XD

And I didn't say its confirmed 4, I said it could be 3-3 or 4-4.
:I know, but if you think it's possible then you are most likely the one. I don't see what role could fit. You deny being Apprentice so what could you be?

Yes, I used Hoe on purpose here :heh.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Same thing I was thinking yesterday when everyone said they thought they had figured out his role; now that he denies Apprentice himself, no other role fits all of his hints. @Gryffindor, you're not going to claim you lied at any point in order to confuse the mafia, right...?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, maybe Martyr could be the one role that technically fits, but eh...
I could claim that, I could not. Don't you think the fact that I came here and am willingly answering questions is because I'm not mafia, I could just lie low like other players who rarely get questioned at all. Maybe I should take notes.
:I know, but if you think it's possible then you are most likely the one. I don't see what role could fit. You deny being Apprentice so what could you be?

Yes, I used Hoe on purpose here :heh.
That's kewl. I'll wait until James' answer. Then I'll reveal.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We didn't get a NVD and Pirate can only get a result once.
Actually, the Pirate wouldn't get a "result". I'm pretty sure the Pirate gets no return after he uses his role, he has to 'guess' what he got trying commands.
I mean, that's what I recall from conversations discussing the role, not sure if something else was made official ever since.
Same thing I was thinking yesterday when everyone said they thought they had figured out his role; now that he denies Apprentice himself, no other role fits all of his hints.
That's why I was asking you if, as an Apprentice, you got any "results" back :hmph To test Gryff later if his claim was the same, "obviously".
I could claim that, I could not. Don't you think the fact that I came here and am willingly answering questions is because I'm not mafia, I could just lie low like other players who rarely get questioned at all. Maybe I should take notes.
Not rly, that can mean you're not making yourself suspicious due to avoiding topics about you. If you'd stay low, you'd get called out, like happened to Desin and Crescent. Next ones to be called out will be Bel, Zasz and Marma.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Actually, the Pirate wouldn't get a "result". I'm pretty sure the Pirate gets no return after he uses his role, he has to 'guess' what he got trying commands.
I mean, that's what I recall from conversations discussing the role, not sure if something else was made official ever since.

That's why I was asking you if, as an Apprentice, you got any "results" back :hmph To test Gryff later if his claim was the same, "obviously".

Not rly, that can mean you're not making yourself suspicious due to avoiding topics about you. If you'd stay low, you'd get called out, like happened to Desin and Crescent. Next ones to be called out will be Bel, Zasz and Marma.
Yeah, that's true. But that is not the case here as Desin has been called out numerous times and I don't see anyone going back and forth with him like they are doing with me :heh. By the way, you said you would reveal after Crescent did, no idea why as VT isn't anywhere close to her hint but regardless, why are you giving Marmalade a pass, you said you trust her enough.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That's why I was asking you if, as an Apprentice, you got any "results" back :hmph To test Gryff later if his claim was the same, "obviously".
I could tell that much, yeah. By the way, I figured out that I had already answered that before today, if you think that's of any use now.


I could claim that, I could not. Don't you think the fact that I came here and am willingly answering questions is because I'm not mafia, I could just lie low like other players who rarely get questioned at all. Maybe I should take notes.


That's kewl. I'll wait until James' answer. Then I'll reveal.
Actually, no, you couldn't since it's unclaimable, but well - if Arjuna can, why not you too :eyeroll I don't see why you'd wait for James before revealing if you were, though.

You're getting questioned because you're one of the very few who still haven't revealed, and because you're here to reply at the moment. But as long as your story checks out you shouldn't have anything to fear in helping the town figure out how things stand.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, that's true. But that is not the case here as Desin has been called out numerous times and I don't see anyone going back and forth with him like they are doing with me :heh.
Maybe because his hints are at least coherent? I'd be very surprised if he claims something other than what I think he is, which is a crappy role you don't want to claim unless you're mafia, so a role you definitely don't want to claim in a game with two mafias even if you're dirty.

If the reds have a Mafia Det, though (which is very likely), that wouldn't mean anything. So he's definitely not clear for me yet, especially given how he's still alive today.


I got Innocent on Holt.
So what do you personally think you are? Sane or Insane?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
If it's true Holt is Mafia then. It's time to reveal your role Gryff.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13


This is hilarious. I want James to give his opinion on his sanity first.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe because his hints are at least coherent? I'd be very surprised if he claims something other than what I think he is, which is a crappy role you don't want to claim unless you're mafia, so a role you definitely don't want to claim in a game with two mafias even if you're dirty.

If the reds have a Mafia Det, though (which is very likely), that wouldn't mean anything. So he's definitely not clear for me yet, especially given how he's still alive today.

So what do you personally think you are? Sane or Insane?
Given my Character, Dick Cum(in)shoe,I would have said Insane because I am an incompetent Detective in the game/series. But if I am the sole Detective then there is a good chance that I am sane. We only know if we lynch either Demon or Holt today. Also It would be good if some of the Apprentice had targeted me early on so that we might get a replacement Det in case of me dying the next nights if our Prostitute does not block the killer. So far nobody claimed Bodyguard or 2nd Doc, so yeah, I'm boned this night. XD

If it's true Holt is Mafia then. It's time to reveal your role Gryff.
Either him or you for sure. One of you two has to be Mafia. Or 3rd party. i think we might have a Mentor among us who got a Mentee early on and since then plays nicely along. This would fit into the 2 Mafia system if both Mafias has 3-3 members, then it would be 3-3-1 and after night 1 it would have been 3-3-2, giving all three parties besides the townies a fair chance of winning.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, that's true. But that is not the case here as Desin has been called out numerous times and I don't see anyone going back and forth with him like they are doing with me :heh. By the way, you said you would reveal after Crescent did, no idea why as VT isn't anywhere close to her hint but regardless, why are you giving Marmalade a pass, you said you trust her enough.
Desin's hints made me think of something, even if it's bs. I couldn't think of something for you yet.
I replied to her: I'm the Vengeful.
I didn't give her a pass per se, I plan on asking her about her role as well today. But I said yday, she got Emperor (Red Mafia) and was critical in Evil's lynch (Orange Mafia), very. If she had waited like 2 mins Evil would be alive. She has to be townie or TP, otherwise she's....... quite bold o.o


Ohhhhhhhh niceg thing James got, today is gonna be interesting again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also It would be good if some of the Apprentice had targeted me early on so that we might get a replacement Det in case of me dying the next nights if our Prostitute does not block the killer. So far nobody claimed Bodyguard or 2nd Doc, so yeah, I'm boned this night. XD
Also, agreed. Didn't you reveal on D2? Altho I can understand if Vandred didn't super buy it at first. Wondering if he was a good hearted townie that got afraid of being following a mafia due to that, lmao
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I am detective. Yes, I know, real big shocker. @Vandred I did indeed lie about my hint, for obvious reasons.

N1: Holt-Innocent.
N2: Belserion-Innocent.
N3: Arjuna-Guilty.

I think I'm insane since I got guilty on Arjuna who is the noble. So that would make Holt and Belserion mafia. Insane detectives get guilty on Mafia boss since a normal townie would read guilty for an insane detective, confirmed to me by the hosts.


I am not surprised if no one believes me, I foresaw this scenario when I decided to lie about my hint, if you want to lynch me go ahead, at least it will prove my role and you guys have new information to work with. I was never going to reveal, but after yesterday I knew I would have to so I decided to investigate Arjuna who would confirm my sanity, something I didn't plan on doing. I planned on letting a killed player confirm my sanity in order to keep raking up suspects. But yesterday's events altered that plan. But me being under scrutiny is something I was prepared for.

James' result is baffling to me honestly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top