Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
Interesting...What do you guys think of Bel?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Van, were you getting "results", in a sense that you were being informed if you succeeded or not every night? What made you ask Lambu if he blocked you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Interesting...What do you guys think of Bel?
That she's on a rampage and I still have no idea of what her role is @.@ In any case, she said she'd reveal it today as well.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So you had figured that out and blocked me anyway?
Thats right, because I deem you suspicious, and if Gryffindor was telling the truth then he's hinting apprentice aswell.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I'm here. I'll be reading up on what happened last night to be properly informed in a bit
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
1 kill is a good enough outcome for the night. Normally this would mean that the oranges have been wiped out completely, but we can't be careless since Crescent could have protected a target...and there's Lambu blocking Van too...not sure why he did though. Van who were you trying to learn from? And how many times did you do so thus far?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Van, were you getting "results", in a sense that you were being informed if you succeeded or not every night? What made you ask Lambu if he blocked you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That she's on a rampage and I still have no idea of what her role is @.@ In any case, she said she'd reveal it today as well.
I don't think I can, or should, share what my PMs look like. Never mind that Erin and Demon pretty much already did... But I could figure out I was blocked due to not waking up with a new role, obviously.


Interesting...What do you guys think of Bel?
I'm hoping she has something good, since I tried to learn from her on N2 and N3. I switched to her after I stalked Crescent on N1.


Thats right, because I deem you suspicious, and if Gryffindor was telling the truth then he's hinting apprentice aswell.
How would I be suspicious if you think I'm Apprentice?! That's a townie role until you switch if you happen to be Insane, you know. And I wouldn't have any way to tell until it happened.

Well, you know who to blame if I get lynched today, I guess. Or if there's a Prosecutor who thinks I'm suspicious too and shoots himself...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
1 kill is a good enough outcome for the night. Normally this would mean that the oranges have been wiped out completely, but we can't be careless since Crescent could have protected a target...and there's Lambu blocking Van too...not sure why he did though. Van who were you trying to learn from? And how many times did you do so thus far?
What can you say about your role, Wright? Would you be willing to reveal?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@James Rye what is your result from last night?

Also, I'm not the apprentice. Kind of like I believe even more firmly now that there aren't two morticians.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Not sure. Maybe SK.
My main reason because James got guilty on you but the way you discarded Daws last day phase, no way you'd purposely lose a janitor especially if you had the option of choosing Desin. Unless you're red, which I don't think you are either, as you voted for Spriggan towards the end, only Orgz, Arjuna, and myself voted for him after you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not sure. Maybe SK.
My main reason because James got guilty on you but the way you discarded Daws last day phase, no way you'd purposely lose a janitor especially if you had the option of choosing Desin. Unless you're red, which I don't think you are either, as you voted for Spriggan towards the end, only Orgz, Arjuna, and myself voted for him after you.
Maybe I am just a Mortician? If I were SK, there would have been more deaths during the night. And even if you don't believe me, Erin's results prove that someone hid behind pompom yesterday, and that person was Orgz obviously. Lambu didn't block me and pompom got blocked N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James's sanity is not confirmed since he investigated only once. We'll have to wait for his results, I don't see why you would trust him over me when I revealed more and voted for 3 Mafias wit this number of deaths.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Maybe I am just a Mortician? If I were SK, there would have been more deaths during the night. And even if you don't believe me, Erin's results prove that someone hid behind pompom yesterday, and that person was Orgz obviously. Lambu didn't block me and pompom got blocked N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James's sanity is not confirmed since he investigated only once. We'll have to wait for his results, I don't see why you would trust him over me when I revealed more and voted for 3 Mafias wit this number of deaths.
Yeah, I know. Which is why I will wait for James' investigative result. I never said it was a certainty. Just a thought.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't think I can, or should, share what my PMs look like. Never mind that Erin and Demon pretty much already did... But I could figure out I was blocked due to not waking up with a new role, obviously.

I'm hoping she has something good, since I tried to learn from her on N2 and N3. I switched to her after I stalked Crescent on N1.

How would I be suspicious if you think I'm Apprentice?! That's a townie role until you switch if you happen to be Insane, you know. And I wouldn't have any way to tell until it happened.

Well, you know who to blame if I get lynched today, I guess. Or if there's a Prosecutor who thinks I'm suspicious too and shoots himself...
I think of it as suspicious because I know you like apprentice as a claim when mafia. Gryffindor's hint looked like apprentice aswell so... Why I chose you as the more suspicious one? Because you didnt want Spriggan to die D1 and Gryff sentenced him (of course he could have done it to avoid suspicion in later days but those are the records).

To be honest I was thinking of either blocking you or one of the morticians, since I simply dont think there are two morticians in this game, even more now that syx was revealed to be Investigator.
I just dont understand how Demon and Erin are so calm about this...

@Gryffindor alright then what are you? Just claim it at this point its freaking Day 4.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top