Interesting...What do you guys think of Bel?
Tell us who was your master.So you had figured that out and blocked me anyway?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That she's on a rampage and I still have no idea of what her role is @.@ In any case, she said she'd reveal it today as well.Interesting...What do you guys think of Bel?
Thats right, because I deem you suspicious, and if Gryffindor was telling the truth then he's hinting apprentice aswell.So you had figured that out and blocked me anyway?
I don't think I can, or should, share what my PMs look like. Never mind that Erin and Demon pretty much already did... But I could figure out I was blocked due to not waking up with a new role, obviously.Van, were you getting "results", in a sense that you were being informed if you succeeded or not every night? What made you ask Lambu if he blocked you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That she's on a rampage and I still have no idea of what her role is @.@ In any case, she said she'd reveal it today as well.
I'm hoping she has something good, since I tried to learn from her on N2 and N3. I switched to her after I stalked Crescent on N1.Interesting...What do you guys think of Bel?
How would I be suspicious if you think I'm Apprentice?! That's a townie role until you switch if you happen to be Insane, you know. And I wouldn't have any way to tell until it happened.Thats right, because I deem you suspicious, and if Gryffindor was telling the truth then he's hinting apprentice aswell.
What can you say about your role, Wright? Would you be willing to reveal?1 kill is a good enough outcome for the night. Normally this would mean that the oranges have been wiped out completely, but we can't be careless since Crescent could have protected a target...and there's Lambu blocking Van too...not sure why he did though. Van who were you trying to learn from? And how many times did you do so thus far?
Why?@James Rye what is your result from last night?
Also, I'm not the apprentice. Kind of like I believe even more firmly now that there aren't two morticians.
Third Party? What role?Because I think there is a third party, and I think you are it.
Maybe I am just a Mortician? If I were SK, there would have been more deaths during the night. And even if you don't believe me, Erin's results prove that someone hid behind pompom yesterday, and that person was Orgz obviously. Lambu didn't block me and pompom got blocked N1.Not sure. Maybe SK.
My main reason because James got guilty on you but the way you discarded Daws last day phase, no way you'd purposely lose a janitor especially if you had the option of choosing Desin. Unless you're red, which I don't think you are either, as you voted for Spriggan towards the end, only Orgz, Arjuna, and myself voted for him after you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I know. Which is why I will wait for James' investigative result. I never said it was a certainty. Just a thought.Maybe I am just a Mortician? If I were SK, there would have been more deaths during the night. And even if you don't believe me, Erin's results prove that someone hid behind pompom yesterday, and that person was Orgz obviously. Lambu didn't block me and pompom got blocked N1.
James's sanity is not confirmed since he investigated only once. We'll have to wait for his results, I don't see why you would trust him over me when I revealed more and voted for 3 Mafias wit this number of deaths.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought everyone already got my role from my hint...I'm diffuserWhat can you say about your role, Wright? Would you be willing to reveal?
Besides me, who do you suspect?Yeah, I know. Which is why I will wait for James' investigative result. I never said it was a certainty. Just a thought.
Erinyes and Holt.Besides me, who do you suspect?
I think of it as suspicious because I know you like apprentice as a claim when mafia. Gryffindor's hint looked like apprentice aswell so... Why I chose you as the more suspicious one? Because you didnt want Spriggan to die D1 and Gryff sentenced him (of course he could have done it to avoid suspicion in later days but those are the records).I don't think I can, or should, share what my PMs look like. Never mind that Erin and Demon pretty much already did... But I could figure out I was blocked due to not waking up with a new role, obviously.
I'm hoping she has something good, since I tried to learn from her on N2 and N3. I switched to her after I stalked Crescent on N1.
How would I be suspicious if you think I'm Apprentice?! That's a townie role until you switch if you happen to be Insane, you know. And I wouldn't have any way to tell until it happened.
Well, you know who to blame if I get lynched today, I guess. Or if there's a Prosecutor who thinks I'm suspicious too and shoots himself...