Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
You suspect me but you never investigated me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why did you say that you suspect Erin and Holt but nothing about Bel?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Also, agreed. Didn't you reveal on D2? Altho I can understand if Vandred didn't super buy it at first. Wondering if he was a good hearted townie that got afraid of being following a mafia due to that, lmao
As if I'd try to go for a measly Det :XD I wanted a cool Prosecutor role or something.


I am detective. Yes, I know, real big shocker. @Vandred I did indeed lie about my hint, for obvious reasons.

N1: Holt-Innocent.
N2: Belserion-Innocent.
N3: Arjuna-Guilty.

I think I'm insane since I got guilty on Arjuna who is the noble. So that would make Holt and Belserion mafia. Insane detectives get guilty on Mafia boss since a normal townie would read guilty for an insane detective, confirmed to me by the hosts.


I am not surprised if no one believes me, I foresaw this scenario when I decided to lie about my hint, if you want to lynch me go ahead, at least it will prove my role and you guys have new information to work with. I was never going to reveal, but after yesterday I knew I would have to so I decided to investigate Arjuna who would confirm my sanity, something I didn't plan on doing. I planned on letting a killed player confirm my sanity in order to keep raking up suspects. But yesterday's events altered that plan. But me being under scrutiny is something I was prepared for.

James' result is baffling to me honestly.
Wait, Bel and Holt? The two who have been accusing each other, really...?

And you still think the teams could be of three people each?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
You suspect me but you never investigated me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why did you say that you suspect Erin and Holt but nothing about Bel?
I suspected you because I'm insane so that would make James sane, and he got guilty on you. Erin because she also claims mortician. I said nothing about Bel, because I was waiting for her claim, but you people are too impatient :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As if I'd try to go for a measly Det :XD I wanted a cool Prosecutor role or something.



Wait, Bel and Holt? The two who have been accusing each other, really...?

And you still think the teams could be of three people each?
Don't believe it if you don't want. Holt I did on night 1, that was before him and Bel went back and forth, its precisely because of that, that I decided to investigate her night 2.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can believe two Insane Det. Some don't trust me but I am really Mortician, James can only be Insane or Paranoid. If he said the truth, Holt is Mafia. He can't be Boss because James would get Guilty.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It would be very weird for both to be Red o.O Bel got Erin and Crescent to back her up, so that could have gotten out of hand.
If Gryff is legit, then you should be TP or the Oranges are still around.

Well, Crescent was such an obvious target for a kill that the lack of one could mean both mafias went for her...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
As for Bel and Holt, I have been wary of Bel since D1 because she said twice that she has an important role but didn't die. Maybe Crescent protected her since they are friends but still. Holt claims Diffuser, but desin said he is not Bomb. Are you Bomb, @MarmaladeSky ?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Gryffindor, I didn't say I don't believe you, actually I do. You're a VandRed too, after all, and I do like this kind of claims. I'd have loved to do something similar. :nerd

One of them is the red Boss. Defuser sounds perfect as a claim for someone who can be proved innocent upon investigation, and Holt said he had no problem being investigated, to boot.

Now it's all about what Bel is going to claim - but I don't feel like waiting much more. Votekill Holt, nice and bold this time.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
As for Bel and Holt, I have been wary of Bel since D1 because she said twice that she has an important role but didn't die. Maybe Crescent protected her since they are friends but still. Holt claims Diffuser, but desin said he is not Bomb. Are you Bomb, @MarmaladeSky ?
Been asked that before, not a bomb!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Two teammates arguing is a Mafia strategy. Hardy did the same with me last game. It's not enough to say they aren't buddies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Bel asked to lynch Holt and see if he's Mafia or not. Assuming they are teammates, she would know for sure that he is Mafia and it would make her more trustworthy in the eyes of Town.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's just that...
1 Investigator + 1 Spy + 2 Detectives + 2 Morticians... like, what the hell.
Sounds so strong... And it's hard not to think that one of them could be a hidden Mafia Det, specially one of the claimed Dets, that would know people's alliance and could throw the other side under the bus. Specially when the 2 Dets don't have BS sanities, and the Spy seems to be the real deal as well. No bartard role among 6 investigative roles in a game with 21 people?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*bastard
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh thats interesting could it be James is a mafia det instead or a potential orange conveniently saved by Evil that would explain why evil had used his gambler ability to make me vote lambu on D2 and would explain his boldy vote on lambu ?
also james mentionning on D2 before n2 being blocked by Escort


arent desin claims hinting bomb ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I say we lynch Holt. No one is hinting Bomb, desin denied the role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh thats interesting could it be James is a mafia det instead or a potential orange conveniently saved by Evil that would explain why evil had used his gambler ability to make me vote lambu on D2 and would explain his boldy vote on lambu ?
also james mentionning on D2 before n2 being blocked by Escort


arent desin claims hinting bomb ?
desin told Lala that he is not Bomb last day phase.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So we might have 2 Insane Dets? o.ô
I rly don't believe Arjuna could be mafia.
I remember a game where we had two insane Dets. But one of them died early, so that wasn't much of a problem. We found out after the game ended. So does this mean we should lynch Holt first to see what our sanity truly is?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Farfalla my potato brain is having difficulties processing all the information at once, but I feel I'm caught up with most of it :)
I'd like to reveal my role, but I cannot do that. Like, literally cannot do that. I may or may not have spread a few white lies regarding my own role in this game for my own safety.

Agreeing with what Demon said here, regarding the Holt/Bel thing.

So no one is claiming to be a bomb, but there is a bomb defuser?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I remember a game where we had two insane Dets. But one of them died early, so that wasn't much of a problem. We found out after the game ended. So does this mean we should lynch Holt first to see what our sanity truly is?
Yeah yeah, the 2 Insane Dets isn't something new, I'm just afraid we're getting baited xD
Specially 'cause I don't think the mafias would try to eliminate each other now. There are a lot of players in game still and they keep failing to kill. They kinda need each other to lower town's numbers.

But then again, yeah, I'm more willing to lose a Defuser than a Detective.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can believe two Insane Det. Some don't trust me but I am really Mortician, James can only be Insane or Paranoid. If he said the truth, Holt is Mafia. He can't be Boss because James would get Guilty.
Can't be paranoid with a guilty on you and an innocent on Holt, Demon.^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla my potato brain is having difficulties processing all the information at once, but I feel I'm caught up with most of it :)
I'd like to reveal my role, but I cannot do that. Like, literally cannot do that. I may or may not have spread a few white lies regarding my own role in this game for my own safety.

Agreeing with what Demon said here, regarding the Holt/Bel thing.

So no one is claiming to be a bomb, but there is a bomb defuser?
If you're Prosecutor just use your ability on either Demon or Holt. One way or another you prove who's Townie and who's Mafia without us having to go througha lynching first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top