Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I still want to hear more from @MarmaladeSky
I have arrived, what do you want to know?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, and for now:
Votekill Holt

Has Bel responded at all today? Or did I miss that?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@gnut even if he's already dead and it was several days earlier ? I understand it is not supposed to be revealed the very day of the action, but now that makes no more sense to keep it secret when the role is revealed. I mean anyone who read back the game and sees how things were would find out with Evil death i guess. Anyway its fine. :s


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sure crescent reveals her being doing doc only yesterday but Zasz heavily hinted his role on D1 and he s likely vigilante if i didnt mlisunderstand the conv we got. Never underestimate the power of Kappa-kun :kappa

so townie now that Gryff revealed being a det too, considering theres 2 morticians i totally dont think that 2 insane det is impossible due to the setting of the game, but one might lie, in case please check back everything about evil potentially saving either desin or james. theres still a possibility one of them might be a mafia.
So you voted me back then because Evil forced you to do it. :zomg
Thats actually very good to know.
You are still in my suspect list though. :p

I need to check a little more before giving my opinion on Bel-Holt-James-Gryff case, re-reading everything right now.
And yeah, I still think this is too easy for town, but right now Im willing to go for Holt and prove that one of the so called dets is lying, its easy but also not very risky. The only thing I want right now is to get a Red at last, it bugs me that we only got oranges since D1
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know there is a chance that the Orange had 4 members, Lambu? LIke Vandred being the 4th one for example, though I don't really believe the orange to have four members, would be too strong with their three roles if they hadn't been killed so early and blocked so much. Well, the moment we get two deaths we know the orange is still there and who it has to be. Claiming Apprentice is one of the best roles as Mafia, you can use night actions without being too suspicious and once a townie got proven you can just claim after three nights that you have targeted him and are now that role. XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ah Vandred, it's true that he broke the curse this game. Suspicious :heh. He said he is learning from Bel, right? So if he is saying the truth, and that Bel is really Mafia, he will die.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You know there is a chance that the Orange had 4 members, Lambu? LIke Vandred being the 4th one for example, though I don't really believe the orange to have four members, would be too strong with their three roles if they hadn't been killed so early and blocked so much. Well, the moment we get two deaths we know the orange is still there and who it has to be. Claiming Apprentice is one of the best roles as Mafia, you can use night actions without being too suspicious and once a townie got proven you can just claim after three nights that you have targeted him and are now that role. XD
I know, but I always pictured that there's probably no Reds between the people that voted Spriggan D1, since it was such a rushed lynch. The only one that could be it is Gryff if he sacrificed his teammate in the last second to gain some trust.

I blocked Vandred because I thought he was a Mafia claiming apprentice, I took the gamble.
If Vandred is telling the truth and he really is apprentice then Im 90% sure he's insane so... in the end Im glad I didn't allow him to copy Belserion (if Gryff is really a det then Vandred would have become either a Mafia or a third party).

Reading back I noticed: What if Belserion is the theoretical Traitor?
I mean she casts a huge light on her D1 with that "I have a very useful role" , then she doesn't really participate in the main lynches (all of them were Mafia lynches) but dedicated the whole game to pester Holt like she knew what he was since the beggining, I got some "Notice me Senpaiiii!!" vibes. That could also explain why Gryff got guilty on her.

Anyway, right now I only want to get this Holt stuff done.

Votelock Holt

If he shows townie then one of the dets is lying, perfect scenario for a prosecutor to shine, or a cowboy... I've been thinking Zasz was Martyr the whole game but I might have been wrong.

@Zasz do you like guns?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ah Vandred, it's true that he broke the curse this game. Suspicious :heh. He said he is learning from Bel, right? So if he is saying the truth, and that Bel is really Mafia, he will die.
Bom Dia everyone. I still need to read the cases for Gryff being mafia det. It all just made so much sense in my head yesterday about Holt and Bel. I can feel the headache coming again.

I just realized that you are right. In that case Lambu is the MVP of the game already with his blocks.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Anyway, since my death is all but certain, I'd suggest the vigilante if any kills me instead of lynch. Then at least there's a chance of narrowing down the liar among demon, gryff and James. Otherwise tomorrow, there will be problems. Well, not like anyone listened to anything I said so do what you wish.

Wagons sure build fast this game. You guys have your fun. I've said all that I need to. Complacency because it seems we have numbers on our side is dangerous. I've seen it ruin what should have been comfortable town wins in numerous games.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
If there is a Vigilante I think he should use his role on one of the players claiming Det, not you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was right about your role after all. Should be interesting.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like the guns of justice. :kappa

James, you are guilty of being Mafia.
So you were the prosecutor. Oh well, thanks for proving me townie Zasz. ^^;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was right about your role after all. Should be interesting.
Prosecutor is ALWAYS interesting to use because of the risk of dying yourself if you're wrong but still do something useful when dying. Am pretty proud of that role. Hope I get it someday. And Gambler. And Apprentice. And Santa without dying at night 1. :3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's good that he marked you. If you are really Townie then Holt is Mafia for sure.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Exactly. Truly the perfect play here. I can't bring myself to trust him fully.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Alright Detectives, I have a series of people that I would like you to investigate (this feels like a letter to Santa or something)

- Erinyes <<< two morticians stuff, she didn't vote Spriggan D1, feels kind of fixated on desin
- desin24 <<< too mysterious for my liking.
- Vandred <<< he could still be a Mafia claiming apprentice.
- MarmaladeSky <<< this only in case she's not the Martyr and sacrificed herself for Zasz.

I doubt there's a doctor to protect you, but I'll probably block one of these people aswell.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James or Zasz?
Arjuna you.... Zasz just used a role that would HOSTKILL him if he didn't had it for real! Plus if he didn't had the role why even use the action that gets him killed anyway? That's just suicide! Which it is anyway because he's going to die to prove me townie but whatever, at least that will finally shut up everybody about me being Mafia. Especially Lambu who probably will still distrust me even after Zasz's death. XD
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ok really? I came to see Daws was the Janitor, prepared to swallow that pill now that my suspicions about Holt have been proven wrong, only to see everyone about to lynch him? This should be an interesting page catch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top