I have arrived, what do you want to know?I still want to hear more from @MarmaladeSky
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Holt
Has Bel responded at all today? Or did I miss that?
I have arrived, what do you want to know?I still want to hear more from @MarmaladeSky
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you voted me back then because Evil forced you to do it.@gnut even if he's already dead and it was several days earlier ? I understand it is not supposed to be revealed the very day of the action, but now that makes no more sense to keep it secret when the role is revealed. I mean anyone who read back the game and sees how things were would find out with Evil death i guess. Anyway its fine.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure crescent reveals her being doing doc only yesterday but Zasz heavily hinted his role on D1 and he s likely vigilante if i didnt mlisunderstand the conv we got. Never underestimate the power of Kappa-kun
so townie now that Gryff revealed being a det too, considering theres 2 morticians i totally dont think that 2 insane det is impossible due to the setting of the game, but one might lie, in case please check back everything about evil potentially saving either desin or james. theres still a possibility one of them might be a mafia.


. He said he is learning from Bel, right? So if he is saying the truth, and that Bel is really Mafia, he will die.I know, but I always pictured that there's probably no Reds between the people that voted Spriggan D1, since it was such a rushed lynch. The only one that could be it is Gryff if he sacrificed his teammate in the last second to gain some trust.You know there is a chance that the Orange had 4 members, Lambu? LIke Vandred being the 4th one for example, though I don't really believe the orange to have four members, would be too strong with their three roles if they hadn't been killed so early and blocked so much. Well, the moment we get two deaths we know the orange is still there and who it has to be. Claiming Apprentice is one of the best roles as Mafia, you can use night actions without being too suspicious and once a townie got proven you can just claim after three nights that you have targeted him and are now that role. XD
Bom Dia everyone. I still need to read the cases for Gryff being mafia det. It all just made so much sense in my head yesterday about Holt and Bel. I can feel the headache coming again.Ah Vandred, it's true that he broke the curse this game. Suspicious. He said he is learning from Bel, right? So if he is saying the truth, and that Bel is really Mafia, he will die.
So you were the prosecutor. Oh well, thanks for proving me townie Zasz. ^^;I like the guns of justice.
James, you are guilty of being Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Prosecutor is ALWAYS interesting to use because of the risk of dying yourself if you're wrong but still do something useful when dying. Am pretty proud of that role. Hope I get it someday. And Gambler. And Apprentice. And Santa without dying at night 1. :3I was right about your role after all. Should be interesting.
James or Zasz?Exactly. Truly the perfect play here. I can't bring myself to trust him fully.

Arjuna you.... Zasz just used a role that would HOSTKILL him if he didn't had it for real! Plus if he didn't had the role why even use the action that gets him killed anyway? That's just suicide! Which it is anyway because he's going to die to prove me townie but whatever, at least that will finally shut up everybody about me being Mafia. Especially Lambu who probably will still distrust me even after Zasz's death. XDJames or Zasz?
James. Zasz just proved that he is Town.James or Zasz?