Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
If James doesn't die I am confirmed Town since he got guilty on me. And in this case, Holt should be Mafia since he got innocent on him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also you guys really hurt my feelings. I'm the first who come out as Det, I get blocked at night 2 after my reveal which is already a death penalty in this game and even after I got a different result on the third night compared to my first night, you guys still think I am a Mafia acting as an insane/sane Det? Jesus, just how risk-loving do you think I am? XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah Vandred, it's true that he broke the curse this game. Suspicious :heh. He said he is learning from Bel, right? So if he is saying the truth, and that Bel is really Mafia, he will die.
If the Insane apprentice goes with a mafia, he turns into mafia like Lambu said as well.
No one reads my bibles :emocat

I like the guns of justice. :kappa

James, you are guilty of being Mafia.
Waaaaaaaaat, it makes more sense that if there's a mafia among the dets it should be Gryff xD
Oh well, hope Marma is rly Martyr and marked you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If James doesn't die I am confirmed Town since he got guilty on me. And in this case, Holt should be Mafia since he got innocent on him.
And if by any chance Holt turns out to be Townie, which I don't think it will, then you're Mafia because apparently both me and Gry are sane. Which again wouldn't make much sense so Gryf's most likely lying since I am proven Townie thanks to Zasz. Or we really have two sane Dets for whatever reason, but like, I can't remember a game where that ever happened.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also you guys really hurt my feelings. I'm the first who come out as Det, I get blocked at night 2 after my reveal which is already a death penalty in this game and even after I got a different result on the third night compared to my first night, you guys still think I am a Mafia acting as an insane/sane Det? Jesus, just how risk-loving do you think I am? XD
Well, when I voted for you it was to force you to reveal more. And a Det claim is common, being blocked is also a common excuse though believable. The fact that Gryff came with such a claim didnd't make things easier. Det is a crucial role after all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
OMG it seems like I'm alone in thinking that Zasz was hasty and made a bad call xD Vandred even talked about combo'ing with the Martyr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok really? I came to see Daws was the Janitor, prepared to swallow that pill now that my suspicions about Holt have been proven wrong, only to see everyone about to lynch him? This should be an interesting page catch.
Yeah, it's gonna be very interesting for you to catch '-'
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
And if by any chance Holt turns out to be Townie, which I don't think it will, then you're Mafia because apparently both me and Gry are sane. Which again wouldn't make much sense so Gryf's most likely lying since I am proven Townie thanks to Zasz. Or we really have two sane Dets for whatever reason, but like, I can't remember a game where that ever happened.
I am Town, I know it so, I am not troubled by all of this, if you survive, then Holt is Mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok really? I came to see Daws was the Janitor, prepared to swallow that pill now that my suspicions about Holt have been proven wrong, only to see everyone about to lynch him? This should be an interesting page catch.
Wait, are you trying to protect Holt now? Why were you so suspicious of Holt to begin with? And why would Daws being Orange Janitor make you think Holt isn't red Mafia? And didnt you said the previous day where I had been blocked that you wanted an Innocent on Holt to prove that he is most likely Mafia which I got? So why are you surprised we all wanna lynch Holt with two Dets getting innocent on him? @.@
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Isn't Martyr an active role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wat XD If James doesn't die he could still be a sane det, even if it's not likely.
Those false conclusions tut tut
We are lynching Holt though so we'll know his role :oh.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, when I voted for you it was to force you to reveal more. And a Det claim is common, being blocked is also a common excuse though believable. The fact that Gryff came with such a claim didnd't make things easier. Det is a crucial role after all.
True that but then Gryf made a big mistake by claiming insane as well. Should have said guilty on Holt but if he and Holt are in the same team this was somehow a weird way of tying to save Holt by double innocent?

OMG it seems like I'm alone in thinking that Zasz was hasty and made a bad call xD Vandred even talked about combo'ing with the Martyr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it's gonna be very interesting for you to catch '-'
Would be badass i the Martyr prevents the Prosecutor from lynching himself. We would have two confirmed living townies at the cost of one Townie life which is good outcome.

I am Town, I know it so, I am not troubled by all of this, if you survive, then Holt is Mafia.
Well, in that case we could all votelock on Holt because I am Townie so I won't die due Zasz prosecution.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
And if by any chance Holt turns out to be Townie, which I don't think it will, then you're Mafia because apparently both me and Gry are sane. Which again wouldn't make much sense so Gryf's most likely lying since I am proven Townie thanks to Zasz. Or we really have two sane Dets for whatever reason, but like, I can't remember a game where that ever happened.
Not so sure Gry is sane, he may have come across too many Jojo memes already.

Jokes aside. I would have preferred if Zasz marked Gryff tbh since James is more trust worthy to me. I guess this is simply the way of the Kappa

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote lock Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And Bel, you should reveal your role already.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Along with your actions of course.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Alright Detectives, I have a series of people that I would like you to investigate (this feels like a letter to Santa or something)

- Erinyes <<< two morticians stuff, she didn't vote Spriggan D1, feels kind of fixated on desin
- desin24 <<< too mysterious for my liking.
- Vandred <<< he could still be a Mafia claiming apprentice.
- MarmaladeSky <<< this only in case she's not the Martyr and sacrificed herself for Zasz.

I doubt there's a doctor to protect you, but I'll probably block one of these people aswell.
D1 I was at hospital couldnt even read back when i came back there was like 8min left or so i just voted randomly, btw i usually never follow a bandwagon especially without knowing what happened.
:facepalm
please be more attentive red mafia killed pompom on Night 2 which is quite a bad mafia move, do you think i would have killed her if i were mafia, while i was the one who mentionned she was 90% mafia once i knew you blocked her. I would definitively have gone for zasz or a credible claim than a potential mafia who could be useful to lynch.

Also do you think i would have gone to the trouble of claiming a weird role such as mortician very likely to be unbelieveable especially after the discussion i had with demon, when i suspected him to have stolen it to me.

and do you think i would have those penalty if were an orange one :errr please pay more attention.

@Zasz i think its the best move, you never fail to amaze me ! :kappa

If holt happens to really be a defuser than there should be a bomb (likely a mafia one)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Isn't Martyr an active role?
She said yday she lied to protect an unclaimable role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are lynching Holt though so we'll know his role :oh.
Ah, you didn't set the timing u.u thought you meant it only with Zasz shot.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
please be more attentive red mafia killed pompom on Night 2 which is quite a bad mafia move, do you think i would have killed her if i were mafia
Don't think that I don't believe in you, 'cause I do, but that's hardly evidence that you're townie, 'cause you'd need to assume that the Red Mafia knew that Bia was in the Orange Mafia for you to use that argument.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
while i was the one who mentionned she was 90% mafia once i knew you blocked her
With Daws down, it's confirmed that the Orange Mafia killed the syx, not the Red one. It's expected that Bia wouldn't be killing anyway, 'cause she'd be blocking. But with Daws death, it's proved that the Orange Mafia didnf't fail to kill on N1, the Red one did. Lambu blocking Bia didn't even prevent her from blocking as well, since it seems like Aizen was also blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It actually sounds weird that you seem to know that the Red Mafia killed Bia with the intention of bringing down an Orange Mafia and not something else, now that I think about it...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
With Daws down, it's confirmed that the Orange Mafia killed the syx, not the Red one. It's expected that Bia wouldn't be killing anyway, 'cause she'd be blocking. But with Daws death, it's proved that the Orange Mafia didnf't fail to kill on N1, the Red one did. Lambu blocking Bia didn't even prevent her from blocking as well, since it seems like Aizen was also blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It actually sounds weird that you seem to know that the Red Mafia killed Bia with the intention of bringing down an Orange Mafia and not something else, now that I think about it...
Mortician results it said she has been killed everything is on the recap :oh
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
employees.
Arjuna you.... Zasz just used a role that would HOSTKILL him if he didn't had it for real! Plus if he didn't had the role why even use the action that gets him killed anyway? That's just suicide! Which it is anyway because he's going to die to prove me townie but whatever, at least that will finally shut up everybody about me being Mafia. Especially Lambu who probably will still distrust me even after Zasz's death. XD


@Zasz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top