Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Should the DP end now as we got majority?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mortician results it said she has been killed everything is on the recap :oh
I didn't say it's not proved that the Red Mafia killed her, I get that. I'm saying you can't prove the Red Mafia killed her with the INTENTION of bringing down an Orange Mafia, that that was their goal, or can you?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the guns of justice. :kappa

James, you are guilty of being Mafia.
The court recognizes Zacharias Barnham's/Zasz motion to call Dick Gumshoe/James Rye to the stand.

So to ensure Mr.Gumshoe testimony at the end of this phase...Mr.Barnham has filed an affidavit to have Mr.Gumshoe testify in his own defense of the ongoing proceedings.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yeah, it's gonna be very interesting for you to catch '-'
And it was lol.
Wait, are you trying to protect Holt now? Why were you so suspicious of Holt to begin with? And why would Daws being Orange Janitor make you think Holt isn't red Mafia? And didnt you said the previous day where I had been blocked that you wanted an Innocent on Holt to prove that he is most likely Mafia which I got?
You will recall I accused him of being the Janitor. That was going off his hint about his hands being instrumental. That's why with Daws being the Janitor I've been proven wrong about that specifically. I never said he couldn't be mafia. (Apparently I'm mafia too going by detective results)
So why are you surprised we all wanna lynch Holt with two Dets getting innocent on him? @.@
Because I hadn't done my page catch past seeing the day/night results? Now I see why.
And Bel, you should reveal your role already. Along with your actions of course.
I'm the pirate. I didn't use my action on night 1. On night 2 I stole Arjuna's role, which is why I told Vandred I wouldn't be using it on night 3 because it's a one time ability.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
In this case you can prove it, since it's evident that Arjuna was Noble. It would explain why we didn't get anonymous votes recently.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why would Gryff setup a Pirate tho... This makes no sense with the conspiracy shit I had in mind.
I'm getting a headache... Guess Gryff is legit and you're the mafia counterpart for the pirate.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gryff, desin and Vandred will be my top suspects if James and Bel are Town.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Farfalla Everything I do or say is always a mistake for you! :emocat
Seriously though, it's not like I'm not suspicious of Gryff, but James always seemed kinda meh to me.
Besides, why would you even try to save me through the martyr combo?
If I were to survive I'd be literally a powerless Townie.
Just keep it for later, trust me.
Anyway, I repeat, there's a liar among Demon, James, Gryff, Holt and possibly Lambu.
Or maybe even more than one.....Don't forget that. :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ah yes, there is the Mafia Pirate. But if James survives we can investigate her.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Farfalla i didnt mentioned any false info i i didnt even mentioned syx , im refering to my discussion here with lambu and james :

#547
ok fine so wont go for a det or a prostitute claim. If lambu targetted pompom as a prostitute that could explain maybe the "only one kill" which means pompom is nhow among the highly suspicious ones

@Lambu pliz could you confirm targetting pompom ?
#553
Yeah, Evil proved to be the most evil a little while ago.
Seriously, Im so glad Im alive. Though now figuring out the Escort that probably exists (if Aizen was telling the truth) went to waste.



I did block her, thats why I said "I have my own reasons to suspect her" and the whole second mafia stuff, if she's mafia everything would make more sense.
#555
It also would explain why pompom ignored Lambu's pleas to testify for him. Maybe hoped Lambu would die and nobody would notice? Though that would have just pushed the problem to the next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just before the night she was killed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
If the two teams have three members and Bel is Mafia Pirate, she is delaying the inevitable. Holt should be Red in this case if James is Town, he will be able to investigate her without dying.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla Everything I do or say is always a mistake for you! :emocat
I do pick on you a lot, I admit ç.ç I'll tone it down.
@Farfalla i didnt mentioned any false info i i didnt even mentioned syx , im refering to my discussion here with lambu and james :

#547


#553


#555

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just before the night she was killed
Ah, but before her death, those were all circunstancial, since she could have reasons as a townie not remain shut as well - like not being able to know if her actions woul actually work but not wanting to expose it soon as well, like it was Van's case. So people couldn't know beforehand that she was mafia.
But yeah, I thought you were talking about something else. My bad.


Regarding Bel...
Bel why did you steal Arjuna? o.o There were better roles around and you could have saved it to use on someone important. For example, James can be Det, he's been suspected for a while now, and after Evil's lynch people were still willing to go for him. So why not save your steal for a night like that where even if James would die we'd still have the role? He could have even died at night, and that way you'd protect the role as well. That was soon and on a shitty role, imo... and conveniently a role that the owner wouldn't be able to come here and say "shit, I lost my role, there's a Pirate in the game", cause it's unclaimable :/ Makes me think you did it solely so he couldn't reveal you were in game. And if you're Orange, maybe you and Evil planned on gathering vote manipulation roles for yourselves so you could heavily impact the lynchings...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top