Votelock Holt
Sounds very convenient. Makes me feel a bit iffy about it.That was soon and on a shitty role, imo... and conveniently a role that the owner wouldn't be able to come here and say "shit, I lost my role, there's a Pirate in the game", cause it's unclaimable :/ Makes me think you did it solely so he couldn't reveal you were in game.
I think we should yeah, cause of a simple reason (correct me if I'm wrong): if Holt shows up as mafia, that doesn't clear you. Let's say you are a mafia detective or you have a mafia detective with you. You could know beforehand Holt's mafia, and after crossing that with James results, it's of course likely people would go for Holt to check both situations, so it could still be a ploy. And I doubt both dets are lying, and if one is, imo it would have to be you, Gryff, taking advantage of James's results (you said it yourself, you lied, you waited for him, and so on). So even if Holt shows up as mafia, I don't trust you yet. You could be doing that to gain our trust and then, of course, we would move to Belserion next, based on your results. Guess what, she's one of the few we have no idea about what she is xDDD Heck, her apprentice took a gamble on her, lmao, he doesn't seem to know either. As a mafia det, you could know what she is. Maybe she's a bomb, a freeman, or wtv. Even if those don't fit her role, trap roles require lies and I won't even talk about a freeman...
The game is going too well for the town, I expect any of the mafia to try and use things to make up for their losses a bit (specially the orange mafia, which would seem to be the case here, since for that to become a compensation, the red one has to keep the orange in game otherwise they could never catch up with the town now) and try to recover some numbers. I think that giving us one of your enemies to get 2 townies with you is not a great plan for a mafia at this point, but with a freeman, this could reach 4 and help both mafias a lot. I just dunno why you'd take a path like that if you could kill Bel at night if she was freeman, unless you fear there's another doc in the game (like, Vandred lying and finishing copying Crescent indeed, like he said he started to do, since he believed she was a Prosecutor as well - based on the hints list) or that Bel is just a trap you can't touch and want us to do the job for you. I get afraid of smart guys, lmao.
You are forgetting I'm the one who confirmed James' sanity via my result on Arjuna. I was the one to claim insane first. I was waiting for James' to reveal incase we got conflicting to see if he was posing as a fake detective. So I don't see how I took advantage of his results, if anything, I verified his results.
I don't know what Belserion is, she claimed pirate, but stealing Arjuna's move is weird. Also I thought the pirate didn't know what role they got, and there is already an anonymous vote on Demonspeed, so.....maybe I'm misunderstanding how that role works but the fact remains that she was innocent on my investigation and I'm insane.
I'm not smart, you have nothing to worry about.
The mafia are in a hard place right now. They operated under the assumption that there was only one Detective, but that isn't the case anymore. If they lynch me, I'll be proven correct, if they come after me at night then I'll be prove correct, and if they let me roam free to try and frame me as a liar, they run the risk of me raking up more suspects. If James is confirmed town, which he seems confident about, we'll know his sanity via Holt's lynch, which was made possible by confirming my sanity via Arjuna.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
accept the complimentI did though. I already explained why I waited for James. The only reason we're lynching Holt is because we both got innocent on him, and I had the chance to investigate a confirmed townie. That, along with his defuser claim is why we are where we are right now. I'm confident Holt will reveal as mafia. Like I said, a lynch will prove me right, mafia targeting me at night will prove me right, mafia letting me roam free to try and frame me is a risk as they will let me rake up more suspects.@Gryffindor you didn't confirm neither James nor his sanity when you picked Arjuna^^' we still got no proof. Zasz and Holt will be important to clarify James but you could still be lying. Idk what I think anymore about anything tho lmao
And you're very smart alrightaccept the compliment
If James is a Townie, then the only one who will die is me.oh wow, that's quite a surprise. So Bel is indeed Pirate/Noble since Demon just got an anonymous vote. That's a pretty clear thing. Damn son, what a twist. This of course casts a lot of shade on Gryff. I agree with Demon that James should check Gryff and if there are any hidden doctors left pls protect James if he survives the Prosecutors mark. As for Lambu may your streak continue to work in our favor.
she could be mafia pirate too.oh wow, that's quite a surprise. So Bel is indeed Pirate/Noble since Demon just got an anonymous vote. That's a pretty clear thing. Damn son, what a twist. This of course casts a lot of shade on Gryff. I agree with Demon that James should check Gryff and if there are any hidden doctors left pls protect James if he survives the Prosecutors mark. As for Lambu may your streak continue to work in our favor.
I know and I'm pretty sure you will since I trust James's claim while Gryff's just took a severe hit by Bel revealing and USING her noble power. This contradicts Gryffindor's results if Holt turns out guilty. Remember that Holt and Bel turned out the same according to Gryff's investigation and Bel is townie if I'm not mistaken.If James is a Townie, then the only one who will die is me.
Crescent or Son are the best choices IMO.
oh goddammit, that would explain going for the noble role since it's a one time thing.
If you survive the Prosecutor... it doesn't change anything! There's no way you are not mafia, this is a conspiracy!!Arjuna you.... Zasz just used a role that would HOSTKILL him if he didn't had it for real! Plus if he didn't had the role why even use the action that gets him killed anyway? That's just suicide! Which it is anyway because he's going to die to prove me townie but whatever, at least that will finally shut up everybody about me being Mafia. Especially Lambu who probably will still distrust me even after Zasz's death. XD


I wont block Belserion cause she just proved to be Pirate, now what kind of Pirate? If she's the mafia version she doesn't have the ability to kill.oh goddammit, that would explain going for the noble role since it's a one time thing.
Lambu can block Bel, James and Aizen investigate Gryff and any remaining doctor protects any of them. Is that reasonable?
So besides Gryf, Van, Bel, who else should I target next? Because while 6 Mafia would be okay for a game of this size we are talking about two mafias and two 3er mafias have way too little chance of winning so red either needs to have 4-5 guys or both mafias had 4 guys and Lambu just blocked the orange killer aka Van last night. I can buy that the orange are only 3 people given their roles but there's no way that the red have so little numbers as well given the really strong and useful roles like Janitor and Escort went to the orange.@James Rye If you really are Town I suggest you to target Gryff tonight.
Man, I've said several times we should prove Erinyes if Holt shows Mafia and you are a confirmed det. If no one is going to do it I will block herSo besides Gryf, Van, Bel, who else should I target next? Because while 6 Mafia would be okay for a game of this size we are talking about two mafias and two 3er mafias have way too little chance of winning so red either needs to have 4-5 guys or both mafias had 4 guys and Lambu just blocked the orange killer aka Van last night. I can buy that the orange are only 3 people given their roles but there's no way that the red have so little numbers as well given the really strong and useful roles like Janitor and Escort went to the orange.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---