Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
According to Gryff, Bel might be mafia. What will be your next target?
Depends on what she reveals today, I suppose. If it's nothing really worthy of being learned or if she doesn't sound very convincing, I'll just switch to the Prosecutor.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I just got here, interesting turn of events but what I'll say is, first everyone is saying there is no bomb, if there was a mafia bomb, would you expect him/her to own up? And even as town bomb, if you're not on the verge of being lynched, owning up negates your role, cos clearly mafia know to keep away. Isn't it ideal to bait instead?
Anyway, I suppose you all don't think diffuser is important since no one owned up to bomb, but at least say that and don't make it seem like I made a convenient claim. From all my hints, there was nothing conflicting about my claim, and I did this all rather early.

You're willing to believe Gryff would explicitly lied about his role. Yeah he argues it's to protect his role but he came on today, and mentioned his suspects which were demon, Erin and me, despite apparently getting guilty on both me and Bel? How does that correlate? James I believe is indeed the det, but then he's willing to believe Demon (self-claimed 2nd mortician) over me. Can't say I'm surprised. I believe he might be legitimate but ever since he came out as det with guilty on Demon, he's been hoping to be insane or paranoid even under the assumption that he's the only det.

Then funny enough, Gryff himself votes last on me? Though he should be 100% sure of his results? TBH, it's hilarious really. All game I've had bel on my ass claiming I'm the janitor because of my hint (which I still believe is ridiculous), janitor turns up dead and now a hidden det conveniently turns up with results of me and Bel. For the record, let's analyze me and Bel both guilty. Either we are same team or different. If we're same team, then she basically decided since D1 to throw me under the bus. I'm not sure I need to reinstate how silly that would be. If we're different team, then she was somehow 100% sure I'm janitor since D1...
Anyway, I speak only for myself but I'm not mafia. And it's equally hilarious demon says I must be mafia because James has a different result now. As though this is apparently more obvious than a sole det naming a second claimed mortician guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway same as yesterday Votekill Demon.
I was waiting for James to get a separate result, maybe on Arjuna but even more perfect that it's me, because now I'm confident enough you're guilty. And claiming you and Erin's report fits is on your word only. She revealed before you, and you also conveniently targeted the same person. I shouldn't be surprised, you're already way too good at this.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry, Holt. But two Det results are up to your death plus your role is not that important, so this is kind of a no-brainer just like daws death should have been. Even if the Mafia got a bomb on their side they lost too many members at this point that a defuser matters much.
I think I might get a look on Erin the next night. What about you Gryf? If we are both insane we should check different targets then. If Holt turns out to be townie though, then it would mean we both are sane and there is no way that two sane dets would be allowed to the townie sides. Sounds way too strong to me. Well, we'll see what sanity we got once Holt get lynched.^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
... sigh I see Holt's points and altho we're ahead I cant shake the feeling of setup and a mafia bomb + the one someone mentioned that could cause a bloodbath could be a terrible combo and now I'm re-thinking if we should rely so comfortably on our numbers and take the obvious path...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sorry, Holt. But two Det results are up to your death plus your role is not that important, so this is kind of a no-brainer just like daws death should have been. Even if the Mafia got a bomb on their side they lost too many members at this point that a defuser matters much.
I think I might get a look on Erin the next night. What about you Gryf? If we are both insane we should check different targets then. If Holt turns out to be townie though, then it would mean we both are sane and there is no way that two sane dets would be allowed to the townie sides. Sounds way too strong to me. Well, we'll see what sanity we got once Holt get lynched.^^
Well you say two dets but Gryff from his result apparently had even better success than you. 2 guilty and even a confirmation on Arj. So why did he insist to wait for you? How does det fit his claim? But more importantly, despite his results he claimed he suspects demon more, listing me as an after thought and not even mentioning Bel, but swings back fill circle after your post reports. You should have insisted he post result first and then I believe you could have seen something interesting with a wagon building in a completely different direction. You believe there's 2 Mort's, 2 dets, investigator and spy? If so, then yeah guess I have nothing more to say. Have fun

And about nothing big losing a diffuser, the mafia need to take me out exactly for that reason. At least they get compensation in case bomb is lynched. But whatever. Know this is a lying game but I'd be lying myself if I said this crap isn't triggering
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
As I said, if Holt is not Mafia, you can lynch me, Gryff or James next phase.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
... sigh I see Holt's points and altho we're ahead I cant shake the feeling of setup and a mafia bomb + the one someone mentioned that could cause a bloodbath could be a terrible combo and now I'm re-thinking if we should rely so comfortably on our numbers and take the obvious path...
So Demon then? You think either me or Gryf are lying but if so why would he take on the same result on Holt like I did? Claiming he got guilty on Holt would have made more sense if he was Mafia after I wrote my investigation result before his. But yeah, two insane dets and two morticians? That is a weird mix for sure.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
It could be a ploy to lynch Holt indeed, but James claims to have gotten Innocent on Holt too. Between James and Gryff, I would say it's Gryff that's the liar because his hints don't match.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So you guys decided to lynch Holt?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I just got here, interesting turn of events but what I'll say is, first everyone is saying there is no bomb, if there was a mafia bomb, would you expect him/her to own up? And even as town bomb, if you're not on the verge of being lynched, owning up negates your role, cos clearly mafia know to keep away. Isn't it ideal to bait instead?
Anyway, I suppose you all don't think diffuser is important since no one owned up to bomb, but at least say that and don't make it seem like I made a convenient claim. From all my hints, there was nothing conflicting about my claim, and I did this all rather early.

You're willing to believe Gryff would explicitly lied about his role. Yeah he argues it's to protect his role but he came on today, and mentioned his suspects which were demon, Erin and me, despite apparently getting guilty on both me and Bel? How does that correlate? James I believe is indeed the det, but then he's willing to believe Demon (self-claimed 2nd mortician) over me. Can't say I'm surprised. I believe he might be legitimate but ever since he came out as det with guilty on Demon, he's been hoping to be insane or paranoid even under the assumption that he's the only det.

Then funny enough, Gryff himself votes last on me? Though he should be 100% sure of his results? TBH, it's hilarious really. All game I've had bel on my ass claiming I'm the janitor because of my hint (which I still believe is ridiculous), janitor turns up dead and now a hidden det conveniently turns up with results of me and Bel. For the record, let's analyze me and Bel both guilty. Either we are same team or different. If we're same team, then she basically decided since D1 to throw me under the bus. I'm not sure I need to reinstate how silly that would be. If we're different team, then she was somehow 100% sure I'm janitor since D1...
Anyway, I speak only for myself but I'm not mafia. And it's equally hilarious demon says I must be mafia because James has a different result now. As though this is apparently more obvious than a sole det naming a second claimed mortician guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway same as yesterday Votekill Demon.
I was waiting for James to get a separate result, maybe on Arjuna but even more perfect that it's me, because now I'm confident enough you're guilty. And claiming you and Erin's report fits is on your word only. She revealed before you, and you also conveniently targeted the same person. I shouldn't be surprised, you're already way too good at this.
Yeah, I did lie about my role. Its up to you to believe it or not. Demonspeed had the same question as you about why I suspected you, him, and Erin and left out Bel. I already explained it was because me being insane(via guilty on Arjuna) led me to believe that James was sane(and he got guilty on DS) so that's why I suspected him. Erin because of the mortician claim as well, but that is a weak case imo. I left out Bel because I was waiting for her to claim.

How did I vote last on you. There are 7 players left to vote at the time of this post. Not sure what point you're making here. I am sure of my results, unless someone is going to make a compelling case for Arjuna being mafia to explain my guilty result on him.
Sorry, Holt. But two Det results are up to your death plus your role is not that important, so this is kind of a no-brainer just like daws death should have been. Even if the Mafia got a bomb on their side they lost too many members at this point that a defuser matters much.
I think I might get a look on Erin the next night. What about you Gryf? If we are both insane we should check different targets then. If Holt turns out to be townie though, then it would mean we both are sane and there is no way that two sane dets would be allowed to the townie sides. Sounds way too strong to me. Well, we'll see what sanity we got once Holt get lynched.^^
Yeah, I think we should go after different people. Maybe pick a list of 3 people, and I will pick a different list of 3 people, that way mafia won't know if we're coming to investigate them. We could be targeted at night, so we should name our list so if one of us is gone, the town knows who that detective went after.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, I did lie about my role. Its up to you to believe it or not. Demonspeed had the same question as you about why I suspected you, him, and Erin and left out Bel. I already explained it was because me being insane(via guilty on Arjuna) led me to believe that James was sane(and he got guilty on DS) so that's why I suspected him. Erin because of the mortician claim as well, but that is a weak case imo. I left out Bel because I was waiting for her to claim.

How did I vote last on you. There are 7 players left to vote at the time of this post. Not sure what point you're making here. I am sure of my results, unless someone is going to make a compelling case for Arjuna being mafia to explain my guilty result on him.


Yeah, I think we should go after different people. Maybe pick a list of 3 people, and I will pick a different list of 3 people, that way mafia won't know if we're coming to investigate them. We could be targeted at night, so we should name our list so if one of us is gone, the town knows who that detective went after.
What I am mafia now.

Go on lynch me and it will only prove that Gryff you are actually Mafia.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
What I am mafia now.

Go on lynch me and it will only prove that Gryff you are actually Mafia.
I didn't say that. I said I got guilty on you in my investigation thus proving me insane.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Should vote now

Vote Kill Holt


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't say that. I said I got guilty on you in my investigation thus proving me insane.
Oh understood that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tbh even if its totally weird i do think its not impossible theres 2 morticians especially due to the theme of the game and considering we got some games with several unusual roles in the same game, knowing gry and gnut, its a plausible thing, also there was a post on discussion thread on how spicy gnuty were during preparation, i actually dont even distrust demon claim, otherwise i would be voting him.
Also if i were mafia i wouldnt go for such a claim while i know everyone's claims with the bunch of investigatives hints . Again i described properly the answers i got from hosts. I wouldnt be able to make up that from a role i never got before, if i wanted to lie i would have came up with a safer option.

again my points, someone between desin and james was saved (gambler ability used on me on d2) + evil bold vote on lambu plus him saying he at least saving one check back his post



I tend to think as said earlier, the one hes trying to save likely to be janitor or mafia boss, i dont think Eviol would go that far for a less important role. Because of the role change i thought its more likely desin but still some stuff bugs me on james (check back the points i mentionned earlier).
As for pompom death cant tell if its a bk redirection, if its not as i said earlier, its likely the red mafia has less experienced players or people who didnt pay attention to some stuff said about pompom being blocked by Lambu and being likely mafia considering the "only one kill", thats why i dont think demon, farf, van to be among them, they would never go for a high probability mafia on night kill, unless its for strategy.


you can lynch me if you dont trust me im fine with it. But keep in mind for next day.

- what i said about desin & james, one of them boldly being saved by evil meaning one of them might be janitor or mafia boss (cant tell which one though)
- gryf : james on said something like gryf is the only confirmed townie bc he did vote for spriggan instead of saving him when he could, that bugged me bc gryf was the last to cast his vote on spriggan and ofc saving spriggan would have been highly suspicious, so therefore what he did would be a smart mafia move. If James ends up mafia, gryf might be too.
- i dont necessary distrust zasz but im amazed how he could survive last night with such a claim.
- same for james and Aizen.
- Aizen might be mafia & dont know anything about marma. i do think theres likely some mafia among them.
- no idea about SoD

Please @Crescent_jinxgrace could you tell me who you did target on n1 and n2 ?
Hate to do it erin....
But for mentioning the gambler's influence on you during a past phase.
The court must issue you penalties.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looked through all this, and Votekill Holt it is then.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Not really surprising that they'd go for the only one claiming Doctor after yesterday... Not sure if they didn't catch what I think desin was hinting or if that means he's dirty, but too bad about Crescent :darn

@Lambu, did you block me or someone else? I can say pretty safely who you blocked if it wasn't me (and if the Reds don't have an Escort themselves, which I doubt).
Well I think Farfalla did a very good job misinterpreting it.

It's 6am and I just got home so pls indulge any mistakes. Given our two detective results. I trust Gryff and a detective playing low makes sense. Even without his interference we should still go for Holt because of James alone. Gryff's result makes a LOT of sense though. Bel was way too adamant about Holt being mafia for it to be squabble between the same mafia IMO. He may be a mafia detective and worked to eliminate another mafia to get put in a safe spot. @Zasz I feel like your time to shine is coming up.

I still want to hear more from @MarmaladeSky

I'll head to sleep now and hope to wake up before the end of the day. This day is already a lot better than the last ones.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Holt
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@gnut even if he's already dead and it was several days earlier ? I understand it is not supposed to be revealed the very day of the action, but now that makes no more sense to keep it secret when the role is revealed. I mean anyone who read back the game and sees how things were would find out with Evil death i guess. Anyway its fine. :s


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The mafia who would rather go for the only Doc first, I guess, since the DTV or Prosecutor could always be tricked into going for an innocent. Besides, I'd say the two mafias have been pretty accurate in hindering one another from what I can see, but not so much about taking care of the best townie roles. Losing only three townies in three nights, without even having lynched one so far, is very fortunate for town in such a setup.



.
Sure crescent reveals her being doing doc only yesterday but Zasz heavily hinted his role on D1 and he s likely vigilante if i didnt mlisunderstand the conv we got. Never underestimate the power of Kappa-kun :kappa

so townie now that Gryff revealed being a det too, considering theres 2 morticians i totally dont think that 2 insane det is impossible due to the setting of the game, but one might lie, in case please check back everything about evil potentially saving either desin or james. theres still a possibility one of them might be a mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It could be a ploy to lynch Holt indeed, but James claims to have gotten Innocent on Holt too. Between James and Gryff, I would say it's Gryff that's the liar because his hints don't match.
I can't shake off this feeling xD And it's not "a hunch". Again, we have 6 functional investigative roles - the 2 dets and 1 spy don't have bs sanities (2 insane dets isn't even that confusing for it to sound like a drawback, since it has precedent and it's not that hard to clear) AND you have 1 more role to copy them xDDD (the Apprentice). Maybe the 2 morts could have ended up with 1 of them dead, and that was the bigged drawback, but the early claims that became a new things helped with "clearing" that. So, we got a game with a potential of 7 investigative roles? In a game with 21 players? Ok, it's a court game, but a third of the players can snoop in? And none of them is mafia so far, which means, that if James and Gryff are saying the truth, then Holt and Bel could be mafia dets as well, to also fit the theme? What an investigative spam, lmao. Bel denied having an investigative role, but so did Gryff, and since she said her role requires her to "observe", I wanna see what she'll say.
Yeah, I think we should go after different people. Maybe pick a list of 3 people, and I will pick a different list of 3 people, that way mafia won't know if we're coming to investigate them. We could be targeted at night, so we should name our list so if one of us is gone, the town knows who that detective went after.
I think we should yeah, cause of a simple reason (correct me if I'm wrong): if Holt shows up as mafia, that doesn't clear you. Let's say you are a mafia detective or you have a mafia detective with you. You could know beforehand Holt's mafia, and after crossing that with James results, it's of course likely people would go for Holt to check both situations, so it could still be a ploy. And I doubt both dets are lying, and if one is, imo it would have to be you, Gryff, taking advantage of James's results (you said it yourself, you lied, you waited for him, and so on). So even if Holt shows up as mafia, I don't trust you yet. You could be doing that to gain our trust and then, of course, we would move to Belserion next, based on your results. Guess what, she's one of the few we have no idea about what she is xDDD Heck, her apprentice took a gamble on her, lmao, he doesn't seem to know either. As a mafia det, you could know what she is. Maybe she's a bomb, a freeman, or wtv. Even if those don't fit her role, trap roles require lies and I won't even talk about a freeman...
The game is going too well for the town, I expect any of the mafia to try and use things to make up for their losses a bit (specially the orange mafia, which would seem to be the case here, since for that to become a compensation, the red one has to keep the orange in game otherwise they could never catch up with the town now) and try to recover some numbers. I think that giving us one of your enemies to get 2 townies with you is not a great plan for a mafia at this point, but with a freeman, this could reach 4 and help both mafias a lot. I just dunno why you'd take a path like that if you could kill Bel at night if she was freeman, unless you fear there's another doc in the game (like, Vandred lying and finishing copying Crescent indeed, like he said he started to do, since he believed she was a Prosecutor as well - based on the hints list) or that Bel is just a trap you can't touch and want us to do the job for you. I get afraid of smart guys, lmao.
Well I think Farfalla did a very good job misinterpreting it.
I missed a "not" :hmph It's not like the word "triggered" helped me there. Let's go back to your case later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So Demon then? You think either me or Gryf are lying but if so why would he take on the same result on Holt like I did? Claiming he got guilty on Holt would have made more sense if he was Mafia after I wrote my investigation result before his. But yeah, two insane dets and two morticians? That is a weird mix for sure.
Oh, missed this quote. The answer is no, if by chance those possibilites are true, Demon wouldn't be my pick, he would also not clear the situation of the insane dets possibly covernig a mafia.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Good morning guys! :kappa
The situation around Demon, James, Gryff and Holt is becoming complicated.
However, I'm sure that someone among them is lying.
Hope one of them will be busted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top