Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Desin has always been my secondary suspect after Lambu and Holt. After backreading, I feel like Bel x Holt is my new ship when Evil met his demise. The two make things a little bit interesting. I think we lacking some aggressive players to make this game interesting (besides Farfalla, of course :hi ). I’m going to VoteKill someone before bed..... so if I don’t get up in time to vote kill someone after the drama unfolds in a few hours.... I won’t be penalized. Currently the top two contenders - Demon and Daws - while acting suspicious at times..... currently two people I am more suspicious of Lambu and Holt are voting for them. So think I will stick with Desin....... and also looking back on the previous days. Even Farfalla, Vandred, Daws, and others once tried to VoteKill Desin on previous days. Like? Has someone been protecting him? Pulling the conversation away? Feels like I’m missing something.


Vote kill Desin
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And I thought I was the only one here. @Crescent_jinxgrace Has desin made a claim yet?
There seems like there was something. Let me check.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sonofdawns

No claim. He just said basically that his role activates when....


Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
^^here
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lot of reveals tomorrow.

Honestly played more the first day because I was off of work. Like I’m off the next 3 days so..... will be more active. And I did answer the question as I said I used my night action the first night. It’s going be like that I guess...as I am the only doctor in a sea of investigators, it seems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I showed mine. Now you show yours.
Use your role well tonight then. Same for you @Aizen.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, the 3 votes in a row makes me a bit uneasy, but I'm alright with my vote.

Someone should ask desin about his role when he gets on though
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sorry Son but I find the fact that you came and said that you got blocked so early surprising, the role is also rather weak in this situation IMO and of all the investigative role claims, yours is the safest. I am willing to belie that there are two Morticians for now.

So, Vote kill SonOfDaws.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent_jinxgrace Who were your targets N1 and N2?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I showed mine. Now you show yours.
Sure o/ Lambu is right, I'm the Vengeful (I guess it's not only my avatar that seems to fit me). Won't lie, his comment made me raise an eyebrow though... Going from "she's Jesus", to "she's bomb" to "say you're Vengeful alrdy" out of nowhere, without demonstranting doubt o.ô For someone that looked clueless to go bulls eyes...
I guess after pestering him about it he went back to read stuff, but who knows... I'm too paranoid about the mafia teams having mafia detective(s) 'cause of the theme and roles so far, I guess...

Was waiting for claims as well 'cause if people would show up at this point claiming Vengeul + Bomb (desin) + Prosecutor (which I thought you had) + Vigilante/Cowboy (Zasz) I would defo suspect, 'cause that's too much arsenary, specially with a lot of investigatives out there, even when 2 mafia teams have roles for all their members so far (and no one to facilitate killing so far as well, like Strongman or Det like I said, so there's that).

But then...
Haha I like little mantra. My role is passive, does not affect only me but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
This is what led me to think he's bomb today (and well, 'cause I read "do affect" instead of "do not affect").
@Farfalla amazing map and I'm not a bomb. Bomb doesn't even fit my last hint.
And then this, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
@desin24 just what the hell are you alrdy??

Then Crescent isn't a Prosecutor (and her claim makes sense to me since we're totally lacking some protection in a game with 2 mafias, lol...) and God knows what the hell Zasz is, thought he had a Daykill ability as well... Although... I don't see how is Doctor related to Justine and justice? XD I have no idea how that fits your initial hint. If if wasn't for the lack of protections, I'd see that as quite odd (hope I'm not overlooking and giving a free pass I shouldn't again).

There are so many people I'd rather not risk lynching this soon, 'cause I believe in the relevance of their roles if things go bad, so I might join the Desin or the Demon+Erin issue...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Sorry Son but I find the fact that you came and said that you got blocked so early surprising, the role is also rather weak in this situation IMO and of all the investigative role claims, yours is the safest. I am willing to belie that there are two Morticians for now.

So, Vote kill SonOfDaws.
How is that surprising when I'm a townie?... Nobody was even expecting any results out of me until I said I was blocked today. If I were mafia, then with the hints I gave it would have been very easy just to claim a role that doesn't get back results and just pretend I didn't know I was blocked

And for fuck's sake... how is 2 of the exact same situation/shitty role more likely than the town having 2 situational roles that aren't redundant and each serve a very clear purpose to the town. I just don't understand how that's believable.

And yeah, it's weak. So is mortician. They're shitty roles, but I had the same amount of choice in my shit role as you did with yours, assuming you're even telling the truth.

I really don't know what else to say. It just doesn't make sense.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
How is that surprising when I'm a townie?... Nobody was even expecting any results out of me until I said I was blocked today. If I were mafia, then with the hints I gave it would have been very easy just to claim a role that doesn't get back results and just pretend I didn't know I was blocked

And for fuck's sake... how is 2 of the exact same situation/shitty role more likely than the town having 2 situational roles that aren't redundant and each serve a very clear purpose to the town. I just don't understand how that's believable.

And yeah, it's weak. So is mortician. They're shitty roles, but I had the same amount of choice in my shit role as you did with yours, assuming you're even telling the truth.

I really don't know what else to say. It just doesn't make sense.
Well, you can vote for me if you want. I think some players would agree with you.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, you can vote for me if you want. I think some players would agree with you.
Me being annoyed with you doesn't really change my suspicions.. and putting in a petty votelock isn't really worth giving up on my own life and saving a claimless lurker...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw, the Janitor might be using syx's role as his/her claim, so imo imagining what he was could be a good idea as well.

That being said, aside from 2 Morticians in game being super weird, I also think that Investigator makes sense in here (theme and we do have a Janitor). So I'm leaning towards sparing Daws.
It's just that syx's hints made me think he could have been the Investigator, I think I said it alrdy, and maybe the Janitor thought the same and that's why he died. Anyway, although I think Daws claim makes sense, I hope he's not the Janitor using syx's skin...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am fine with sparring Son, but let's say he is Mafia, with a claim like that, he should be in the team with the Janitor, his teammates know syx's role since N1 and he will just reveal it to us next phase. What surprises me the most is that he came and said he got blocked before Lambu's reveal. He usually keeps a low profile in situations like that. He being Investigator also means he should not really be a priority tonight with all the roles claimed( Spy, Det, Prostitute, Morticians). A Mafia lost a powerful role with pompom's death.

desin could be Mafia, he becomes quite dangerous if he isn't killed early no matter his role, it's impossible for me to say that he is Town or not, but Son's actions bug me. And in a game with two Mafia teams, the Investigator role is not that important. If not Son, I'd rather vote for Erin instead of desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is James too, but whether he is Townie Det or not I think it's better to keep him alive to give more options to the killers. The death count next phase will allow us to analyze their claims better. And I think it's better to not give Mafias the choice to kill Son themselves if he really is Townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk Demon, imo that reasoning is a bit weird. What's the point of having two roles to tell us that syx died to a Janitor? I mean, 2 roles with a potential 1 night lag since most of the actions happen at night. The thing that haven't made me decide on going for you or Erin as well is that you guys role could have been put in game to help counter the Gambler (post mortem, quite cruel xD But still). Still, cant see why the game would have 2 of it, it's too much, imo. I'm up for repeated roles in setups but I cant see why this one would need 2 Morticians (maybe cause we lack Dets? I don't see how Morticians help much in the absence of them, though, and the lag...)

And with the Investigator, how do we get to know what roles we're losing and what claims could be abusing that if we don't have an Investigator, with a Janitor out there? I don't agree that an Investigator is not important in a game like this. I just won't refuse to vote for him cause of the syx role issue, but syx could very well be máfia anyway hence why I, personally, feel like sparing Daws and might end up going for either you or Erin. Waiting for Desin as well tho, wanna see his reveal like I did with Crescent.

Finally... I absolutely refuse to go for James. It's our single Detective claim (lmao usually we have too many), there aren't many people left to claim and I don't think that any of the remaining ones will claim something investigative cause they either denied it alrdy or their hints don't fit. Also, we have 2 máfias. They don't know if James is townie or from the other side (which is evidenced by Pompom blocking him, it seems, even though that could be a false claim from James or Lambu or wtv). So if the máfia could be bugged with James, I won't hand him to them.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Tbh even if its totally weird i do think its not impossible theres 2 morticians especially due to the theme of the game and considering we got some games with several unusual roles in the same game, knowing gry and gnut, its a plausible thing, also there was a post on discussion thread on how spicy gnuty were during preparation, i actually dont even distrust demon claim, otherwise i would be voting him.
Also if i were mafia i wouldnt go for such a claim while i know everyone's claims with the bunch of investigatives hints . Again i described properly the answers i got from hosts. I wouldnt be able to make up that from a role i never got before, if i wanted to lie i would have came up with a safer option.

again my points, someone between desin and james was saved (gambler ability used on me on d2) + evil bold vote on lambu plus him saying he at least saving one check back his post

Evil said:
Ok, I might regret it later, but I'll give in to the detective claim. Votekill Lambu

At least it's a chance to save one.
I tend to think as said earlier, the one hes trying to save likely to be janitor or mafia boss, i dont think Eviol would go that far for a less important role. Because of the role change i thought its more likely desin but still some stuff bugs me on james (check back the points i mentionned earlier).
As for pompom death cant tell if its a bk redirection, if its not as i said earlier, its likely the red mafia has less experienced players or people who didnt pay attention to some stuff said about pompom being blocked by Lambu and being likely mafia considering the "only one kill", thats why i dont think demon, farf, van to be among them, they would never go for a high probability mafia on night kill, unless its for strategy.


you can lynch me if you dont trust me im fine with it. But keep in mind for next day.

- what i said about desin & james, one of them boldly being saved by evil meaning one of them might be janitor or mafia boss (cant tell which one though)
- gryf : james on said something like gryf is the only confirmed townie bc he did vote for spriggan instead of saving him when he could, that bugged me bc gryf was the last to cast his vote on spriggan and ofc saving spriggan would have been highly suspicious, so therefore what he did would be a smart mafia move. If James ends up mafia, gryf might be too.
- i dont necessary distrust zasz but im amazed how he could survive last night with such a claim.
- same for james and Aizen.
- Aizen might be mafia & dont know anything about marma. i do think theres likely some mafia among them.
- no idea about SoD

Please @Crescent_jinxgrace could you tell me who you did target on n1 and n2 ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
And with the Investigator, how do we get to know what roles we're losing and what claims could be abusing that if we don't have an Investigator, with a Janitor out there? I don't agree that an Investigator is not important in a game like this. I just won't refuse to vote for him cause of the syx role issue, but syx could very well be máfia anyway hence why I, personally, feel like sparing Daws and might end up going for either you or Erin. Waiting for Desin as well tho, wanna see his reveal like I did with Crescent.
We kill the Janitor, who himself could be killed by the other Mafia. That's why I find this claim too convenient. I would have voted for Erin myself normally but her hints and claims fit a bit too well IMO.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Idk Demon, imo that reasoning is a bit weird. What's the point of having two roles to tell us that syx died to a Janitor? I mean, 2 roles with a potential 1 night lag since most of the actions happen at night. The thing that haven't made me decide on going for you or Erin as well is that you guys role could have been put in game to help counter the Gambler (post mortem, quite cruel xD But still). Still, cant see why the game would have 2 of it, it's too much, imo. I'm up for repeated roles in setups but I cant see why this one would need 2 Morticians (maybe cause we lack Dets? I don't see how Morticians help much in the absence of them, though, and the lag...)

And with the Investigator, how do we get to know what roles we're losing and what claims could be abusing that if we don't have an Investigator, with a Janitor out there? I don't agree that an Investigator is not important in a game like this. I just won't refuse to vote for him cause of the syx role issue, but syx could very well be máfia anyway hence why I, personally, feel like sparing Daws and might end up going for either you or Erin. Waiting for Desin as well tho, wanna see his reveal like I did with Crescent.

Finally... I absolutely refuse to go for James. It's our single Detective claim (lmao usually we have too many), there aren't many people left to claim and I don't think that any of the remaining ones will claim something investigative cause they either denied it alrdy or their hints don't fit. Also, we have 2 máfias. They don't know if James is townie or from the other side (which is evidenced by Pompom blocking him, it seems, even though that could be a false claim from James or Lambu or wtv). So if the máfia could be bugged with James, I won't hand him to them.

One of my early hints was that my role was frustrating indeed i do think its inefficient even useless at the beginning stage of the game and, can be more interesting later, but for now, i did get nothing that could be helpful.
But maybe they set up a game with other investigatives roles to compensate lack of dets, could be. I have no idea.
And its because of the det claim that im very reluctant to go for james despite the weird thing he said.

Again if anyone is unhappy with my claim just go and lynch me, im ready to die...



Tbh i wouldnt trust that much the "blocking by pompom" thing, that could easily be a prearranged scenario and thats on contrary to me might indicates hes on the orange side assuming hes a mafia. and makes anyone who claimed being blocked on n2 look suspicious. Also pompom is dead as an escort so anyone could make up anything about being blocked on n2 could be a lie. Actually james weirdly started with the escort thing on Day 1 check back my earlier post with his quotes #758
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

desin24 5x (Erinyes, Gryffindor, Arjuna, SonOfDaws, Crescent_jinxgrace)
SonOfDaws 5x (Lambu, James Rye, desin24, Aizen, Demonspeed)
Demonspeed 2x (Zasz, Holt)
Holt 1x (Belserion)
Erinyes 1x (Vandred)

Trial 2 ends in 45 minutes. Players left to vote: Farfalla, MarmaladeSky
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gry, Gryf has voted already. For desin. Why is he in the "Players left to vote" part?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok after reading all this stuff Im even more convinced SonOfDaws is guilty. Guys I dont know why you are assuming there's an investigator because there's a Janitor roaming, iirc in the OW (game 55 I think, my first game) I was the Janitor and there was NO investigator, but there was one Mortician. The fact that Erin and Daws are willing to ignore that theres 3 death investigation roles is pushing me over the line.

Right now desin feels like a scapegoat more than ever, I wouldnt mind having him lynched but not today.

Votelock SonOfDaws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also like this situation too, depending on what Farfalla and Marmalade votes I might finally get a clue on their allegiance, since Im certain Daws would be Red.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, time to votelock then, pal. Let's see who tries to save who. Votelock SonofDaws
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top