Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I just know why he's waiting. Trust me.



The thing is Im torn between Daws and James, I've always believed one of them is the Janitor, but seeing Erin subtly take away the conversation about Daws (I freaking blocked him and apparently only one kill happened geez!) it fueled my suspicions.
I think both Daws and Erin are mafia. Demon's hint about the talk with monkey in that mafia pad is legit, I cannot prove it, but it is.

So yeah, I would lynch Daws, and take care of Erin tomorrow, also look at the superinteresting role reveal from Vandred.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well Im rushing cause I dont know if I'll be here for the end of the Day phase, its almost 2am here and I have some things to do in the morning :XD
Yes, I know Demonspeed's hint is legitmate because its a role he claimed and messed up with. In fact, one can say this is the only time he's messed up so much with a claim, I don't dispute his hint. I dispute the pad slip-up and him viewing the thread with Pompom, why would she be viewing it anyway? James I trust because he could've votekilled you yesterday and chose not to, this was before that bandwagon started btw. Plus no one has disputed his det claim and no other det has come out to share results to see if we can prove his sanity. Daws I guess, but an investigator isn't that farfetched. I find two morticians more farfetched.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, I know Demonspeed's hint is legitmate because its a role he claimed and messed up with. In fact, one can say this is the only time he's messed up so much with a claim, I don't dispute his hint. I dispute the pad slip-up and him viewing the thread with Pompom, why would she be viewing it anyway? James I trust because he could've votekilled you yesterday and chose not to, this was before that bandwagon started btw. Plus no one has disputed his det claim and no other det has come out to share results to see if we can prove his sanity. Daws I guess, but an investigator isn't that farfetched. I find two morticians more farfetched.
LOL, James wanted to survive, Lambu was ahead and he didn't expect him to survive, Lambu himself was sure he would die. I don't remember if James locked his vote before or after Evil's vote but he shouldn't be trusted for a vote on desin.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
LOL, James wanted to survive, Lambu was ahead and he didn't expect him to survive, Lambu himself was sure he would die. I don't remember if James locked his vote before or after Evil's vote but he shouldn't be trusted for a vote on desin.
When he voted Desin, it made the vote count 5 Lambu, 5 James, 4 Desin. The bandwagon didn't start until it was 6-5-4.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
When he voted Desin, it made the vote count 5 Lambu, 5 James, 4 Desin. The bandwagon didn't start until it was 6-5-4.
I saw that he locked after Evil's vote. There was a tie but he might have counted on a teammate to vote for Lambu.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He locked it before Evil's vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, I might regret it later, but I'll give in to the detective claim. Votekill Lambu

At least it's a chance to save one.
Votelock desin24 I'm not going to kill Lambu over his try to find the Escort though honestly it was pretty dumb to probe for the Escort so early on. The Escort only reveals himself after the Janitor killed the prostitute and now with the prostitute revealed the Escort gonna keep her hole shut. XD
Welp, nvm.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ok did a quick page catch, sorry but I'm fighting a migraine right now and can't really focus or stay long so I'll respond to what I remember seeing.

@Arjuna I asked if you saw my second hint because I said my role requires me to observe. I thought you figured that was me claiming an investigation role which I'm not. @Farfalla it really is just a gut feeling. So yeah I understand you being reluctant to look that way which is why I tried to enlist a detective to investigate him for better evidence if he is in fact Mafia. But that ship seems to have sailed for now. @Vandred before you ask me again the answer is no. I will not be using my role tonight. You'll understand why when I reveal my role during the next day phase if I live, because any more hinting just reveals it anyway.

I'm not sure if anyone else addressed me. If I missed it then you can ask again sorry. But for now I'll sign off. Most likely i won't be back before the day ends and depending on irl circumstances I might miss some of the next day phase as well (again if I live).

Votekill Holt you're still my number one suspect but I'm not completely rigid that I'm not open to other candidates. Unfortunately it all seems to be back and forth right now and I have to go so it's you again.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree with Lambu, I think we should go with Daws. It is the safer option, either he is Mafia then it was a great lynch or he was Investigator and like Demon said that role is not so strong so it's not that much of a loss to us. I don't know if I will be online in ten hours, so my vote will go to daws.

Votekill Daws
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
The sole thought of two Morticians in a game is ludicrous. The fact that you're not accusing one another of being mafia for that reason alone makes me want to vote the both of you.

I also find Daws' claim quite unlikely, especially since I fail to see how Investigator "relies on RNG to be used effectively", which was his first hint. @SonOfDaws, care to explain?

Then there are @Crescent_jinxgrace and @Gryffindor who have yet to share much of themselves. You both have active roles, don't you?



Sure, unless you're Mafia Det and you'll be giving us a fabricated result. What you suggest to prove Aizen's claim doesn't make much sense either - if he's mafia he could just make something up with his teammates, and if he's not, the mafia could kill someone involved to incriminate him (or even block him, if the red mafia have an Escort for themselves).
I don't have any choice for when I get to use my role. Who and when is up to everyone else in the game.

It's not a good hint, but remaining somewhat ambiguous usually keeps me alive longer.

I'm going to be kinda busy the rest of the phase, but if you @ me I'll try to respond semi-regularly (til I sleep anyways)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We'll that was an interesting read. It's 2 am so I'll be short.

I honestly believe there are two morticians and neither Demon nor Erin seem incredibly suspicious.

@Farfalla amazing map and I'm not a bomb. Bomb doesn't even fit my last hint.

@Lambu what about the possibility of a doctor saving one of last night's victim? I agree that Daws is a viable option but there have to be docs at work too. Nevertheless I will go with the vote for Daws for now because of the reasons you mentioned.

See you tomorrow guys and gals

Votekill Daws
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sry, my day was quiet tranquil yday, and today it was hell, meetings and traffic jam...
It took me a while to map those 'cause I couldn't find the record of the votings on Day 2. So, if by chance you find a mistake, lemme know.
Here it goes:


Lemme explain teh mess:
Red People - Red Mafia
Orange People - Orange Mafia
Green People - Confirmed Townies
Gray People - Us, fuckers, out there
Black bubbles - The order of the votes people willingly casted
Yellow bubbles - Votes unwillingly casted (might have a missing one from D2)
Blue lines - Votes moved from a target to another
Blue boxes - Votes confirmed on extra time
Blue bubbles - The order of the confirmed votes on extra time

My observations:
  • On D1, Emperor voted syx rather soon, indicating he was joining the wagon instead of voting to try to save himself. Due to that, it's highly likely syx was either townie or orange mafia.
  • On D2, Pompom went for James on a rather critical moment, when only Desin had as many votes as him. She never moved her vote until the extension, even after putting James on top of the voting pool, and with him almost getting killed. An indication they don't belong to the same party.
  • Evil, on the other hand, went for Lambu, and was about to get him killed with only some minutes left. I don't believe that Pompom and Evil would have that level of coordination to expose James to danger like that so another mafia could save him in the last minutes, it's too many variables to control, they couldn't communicate and they didn't have a lot of time to spend online. So that's for me is an indication that Lambu also doesn't belong to their party (although... I would never doubt Evil killing one of his when that's not rly necessary for the sake of building credibility, specially in a moment he was under the spotlights).
And tbh I can't get much else from it for now ._. and I'm tired. But I'll leave it here for you guys to get your thoughts on it as well and maybe start new discussions.

About the rest that's been going on today, here's what I think so far:
  • For now, I'll trust James. There's no other Detective claim out there, I've never seen a Mafia Game without one and it's a court game. Also, I'd rather never risk a Detective unless we don't have better options.
  • I won't hold Lambu as a suspect either for a similar reason. The Escort died and for sure we have 2 blockers in the game. It could be another Escort, but I also haven't seen a game without a Prostitute, as far as I recall.
  • Desin claiming bomb... Not so sure what to think of it... Evil lied about being passive and we have only a few passive claims out there, which makes his claim sounds somewhat believable to me, and well, I personally don't have good reasons to doubt him so far (I admit I didn't pay much attention to him). Also, the mafias look strong so far, so giving the town some power to fight back looks decent. Counting me, him, and possibly Zasz and Crescent seems to much though, but I'll get to that.
  • Holt, with the Defuser claim. Would say we could "let him use his skill on Desin then" but we can't know if that would happen, we can't know if we won't need a bomb for night protection later (if the town reaches small numbers and we gotta survive hardships to win), we can't know if the bomb is town \o/ we can't know so many things that Idk what to do with him as well so I'll go with wtv.
  • Bel... well, she's been online, but never replied to my request. I have the bad habit of not tagging tho... I can't think of a reason for her to keep protecting her reasons on Holt and, as I said, I don't feel comfortable about going for circunstantial stuff. Although imo it's iffy that she decided to keep her things to herself, even with Spy, Detective, Mortician² and Investigator claims, I guess that's how she's been playing as townie, though... Always sharing results or other relevant info in the last minutes? So I'm having a hard time to see her as suspicious as well.
  • Erin and Demon. Demon hinted quite soon, and went for a complex claim, which makes me somewhat believe him. He was one of the first to support me on Evil as well, so I doubt that he's Orange, at least. Erin also seemed convincing on her explanations about using her role, including the conversations with the hosts, so yeah...
  • Daws... I mean, his role seems fitting for the theme? And aside from wanting to bone Lambu, I feel neutral about him, like with Holt and Desin.
  • Aizen... You barely post ç.ç I honestly hate you ç.ç And you get Spy and forget to use??? Are you Zasz, the second??? I can't deal with 2 of him @.@ He looks legit to me though :/ with starter mistakes, Idk... He doesn't seem to be engaged enough in the game to go check role lists to select one to claim as a cover and provide coherent info for us, like he's been doing so far (although... it's not like he gave much... and he claimed investigative on D1 and is still alive on D3 with 2 mafias out there, go figure).
  • I was a bit bugged about Marmalade before making the map. She's barely playing for a while now, seemed to be more active when the game started. Although she's barely posting, she's following, she demonstrates to be inside of what's going on whenever she posts. Plus, when she's mentioned or tagged, she shows up quite fast. Gave me the feeling she's trying to lay low. But then again, she started the wagon on Emperor, and when I asked her to vote for Evil, she came soon. She could have ignored it for 2 minutes and Evil would live, but she helped killing him. Due to those, I believe she's townie.
  • I'm a bit bugged about Crescent and Zasz. They both seem to have claimed Day Killing roles. Emphasis on "seem", I thought that was only my impression, but others demonstrated to think the same, at least about one of them. I think someone asked Crescent about her actions and she never replied? (or I missed the post). Zasz is a teaser, it's hard to get him... And Crescent has been becoming (die, English) more and more passive, imo. Asking who to vote for. Claiming she's lost and dunno what to do so she'll go with wtv. Only showing up for her 3 posts and to vote. Ik she's been instructed by Emperor before the game, but if feels like her Day 1 was way more active and after it she became insecure, maybe after talking more to others and getting worried/paranoid?
  • About Vandred, I rly wanna believe Ik he's role. It's one of my favorites, I got hyped to think about it with Van, but imo he's also laying super low, and always complaining about how the top voteds look in the end of a day and taking a different turn. I wanna believe he's staying low 'cause of trying to survive longer (lmao) and due to observing to plan on how to use his role.
  • Arjuna is very likely the Noble.
  • I confess I paid almost 0 attention to Gryff (aside from his impressive research and some good comments here and there) and don't even recall his hint.

Soooooo.... for now, I'll vote Crescent o.o
Would like to hear more about @Gryffindor though, although I'll re-read his stuff as well.

TL DR
Ya all savages with new players. That said, I would hate me too.
Nice list btw!

As for my vote, after reading through some of the posts, I am gonna go with Lambu and Votekill Daws. Seems like solid reasoning.
P.S. I will actually use my ability tonight.:verily
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't have any choice for when I get to use my role. Who and when is up to everyone else in the game.

It's not a good hint, but remaining somewhat ambiguous usually keeps me alive longer.

I'm going to be kinda busy the rest of the phase, but if you @ me I'll try to respond semi-regularly (til I sleep anyways)
You said it, it's really not a good hint. Still, with the last few posts that just arrived, I really don't trust those who go full lurking mode and then act like they're following the sensible reasoning of a semi-confirmed townie when it's time to vote. Votekill Erinyes. It's not impossible, but I don't buy that there are two Morticians on the side of town.

And with that, I'm off too. Whatever happens, it looks like tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sorry guys I have been super busy today in the ER. Time to ninja backread

I think there are only @Belserion and @Crescent_jinxgrace (and me) who have claimed active role but not clarified the category. Needless to say, mine is not in the investigative department.

. :XD
Mine isn’t either. It’s more a protector type.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I don't believe there are two morticians, and oddly enough I'm more inclined to vote for Demonspeed than Erinyes. I flipped a coin, and got Demonspeed, but I won't deny his hint Is accurate. I won't vote for either of them this time around. Won't vote Daws because I believe it's more likely there is an investigator and a mortician as opposed to two morticians and thinking the investigator claim is fake.

Votekill desin24
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I doubt Daws is mafia as of now.

So I will vote for someone else
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry guys....but i have to crash.
Gry will be on before end of phase and i maybe back myself before then.
So rest assure all votekills/locks will be accounted for.....
So have fun and respect the courtroom rules or face contempt charges xD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
farfalla said:
i'm a bit bugged about Crescent and Zasz. They both seem to have claimed Day Killing roles. Emphasis on "seem", I thought that was only my impression, but othersdemonstrated to think the same, at least about one of them. I think someone asked Crescent about her actions and she never replied? (or I missed the post). Zasz is a teaser, it's hard to get him... And Crescent has been becoming (die, English) more and more passive, imo. Asking who to vote for. Claiming she's lost and dunno what to do so she'll go with wtv. Only showing up for her 3 posts and to vote. Ik she's been instructed by Emperor before the game, but if feels like her Day 1 was way more active and after it she became insecure, maybe after talking more to others and gettingworried/paranoid?
Honestly played more the first day because I was off of work. Like I’m off the next 3 days so..... will be more active. And I did answer the question as I said I used my night action the first night. It’s going be like that I guess...as I am the only doctor in a sea of investigators, it seems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I won't claim anything until Crescent says something. I'm willing to trust Marmalade.
Yday Evil tried to bait me in two different moments, testing me by calling me a Witch (albeit the double meaning :hmph ) and then with the RS.
Too much of a coincidence not to be baiting. I'm suspecting they discussed it in the pad and could have been checking what to claim.
I showed mine. Now you show yours.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What did desin claim?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vote Kill Desin
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
......

Doesn't really answer the question, but I guess it works out?... I just skimmed through the stuff I missed and didn't see a claim from him anyways. Missed it maybe?

Anyhow, he's more active now, but if it's a choice between a lurker that for some reason believes 2 morticians is somehow more likely than 1 mort and 1 investigator (in a game with a janitor) and someone with a seemingly legitimate D1 hint...

Votekill desin

Unfortunately, the phase will be ending at around 6:30 am(?) for me so I probably won't be up for it... So I guess I'm going to have something fun to wake up to.. gnight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top