Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's odd that a certain low-activity player didn't stand out to Lambu, though, considering he was expecting to trap mafia with false claims that would conflict with his own.
True that but whatever, I either gonna get lynched now or Mafia will somehow kill me next night if nobody of the or bodyguards or whatever protects me. At least now you know my role and what I did.

Because he is the third one with the most votes? What if his role is more important than Lambu's?
No because he said shit about his role. Just like you expect you saying you're not a prostitute and that two people somehow know your role. Tough luck.

It's a tough choice. Neither convinced me enough to throw the other under the bus, and my own suspects don't have enough votes to go for.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, you my dear brother. We only need three more votes.
You wanna go with Demon, be my guest. I fucking hate this game whenever I become detective because nofuckingbody believes me and I ALWAYS have to come out early because all those @ssholes keep trying to lynch me despite me having a possible important role (If I am not the paranoid detective that is). -_-
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Dick Gumshoe as Det, how fitting. If true :D.
I think I am insane. It would fit my character description as sort of being incompetent and clumsy. :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Cause I wanted someone to hint prostitute to get the Escort, ut I guess thats useless now. :p
So you're the prostitute all along? Jesus, dude, you're such a whore. XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cause I wanted someone to hint prostitute to get the Escort, ut I guess thats useless now. :p
Well, if anything, I guess it's right to say there's an Escort in the game, then. If you're lying, you're pretty much it.
If both you and Aizen didn't lie, then the Escort went for him (which was alrdy very likely since Aizen said he was an investigative role, but now it's confirmed).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
:lmao James, I am willing to switch my vote. Just thinking about the best target, I don't really want to vote for Lambu TBH.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, I might regret it later, but I'll give in to the detective claim. Votekill Lambu

At least it's a chance to save one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Lambu 5x (SonOfDaws, Erinyes, Gryffindor, Arjuna, Anonymous Vote)
James Rye 5× (Demonspeed, Holt, Lady pompom, Organizized, Lambu)
desin24 3x (James Rye, Aizen, Vandred)
Holt 2x (Crescent_jinxgrace, Belserion)
Demonspeed 2x (Evil3ye, Zasz)
Evil3ye 1x (Farfalla)

~12 minutes left
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There goes my death :XD

Well, at least this will give you guys more leads and a more agressive role questioning next day.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:lmao James, I am willing to switch my vote. Just thinking about the best target, I don't really want to vote for Lambu TBH.
I'd say desin, but hey, not like we can do much now. I really wanted to wait till day 3 before I reveal my role in hopes I pull a Zasz and find an innocent one today. The Mafia did a great job today, either a det or a prostitute dies today.

Btw Demon, any idea who i should investigate in case I won't get blocked tonight/get lynched right now? I thought about Van or desin or Holt. In case of desin dying I might take Lambu.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You could have tried to get desin instead of sacrificing a claimed Prostitute for that....?
Look who is talking big now after locking the vote four hours ago.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw Demon, any idea who i should investigate in case I won't get blocked tonight/get lynched right now? I thought about Van or desin or Holt. In case of desin dying I might take Lambu.
Evil, please, after that? XD
Look who is talking big now after locking the vote four hours ago.
It's not like I saw the chance of saving two claimed important townies and walked away from it though :lmao
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votelock desin24 I'm not going to kill Lambu over his try to find the Escort though honestly it was pretty dumb to probe for the Escort so early on. The Escort only reveals himself after the Janitor killed the prostitute and now with the prostitute revealed the Escort gonna keep her hole shut. XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You going to change your vote Demon? MarmaladeSky? You still gotta vote too.

Can we go for Evil?
Couldn't you have told me that before I locked my vote on desin? -____________________________________________________-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Evil, please, after that? XD

It's not like I saw the chance of saving two claimed important townies and walked away from it though :lmao
That was after, and yes, I said I might regret it, but only time will tell.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Less than 5 minutes now, guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top