Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don’t know who to vote for so going to vote for Lambu as an early candidate or Destin cuz I just don’t know. Arjuna and Gryffindor are more the ones I trust and that’s who they voted for. Plus churros were probably poisoned.

VoteKill Lambu.
Earlier you said you would back up Bel. Now you vote for Lambu? Wouldn't it be better to vote for Holt as you said?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
By clarify, I mean clarify that it's not you that was behind it. Just want to get some answers to work with next day, because it seems todays lynch targets are almost sealed
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Earlier you said you would back up Bel. Now you vote for Lambu? Wouldn't it be better to vote for Holt as you said?
Probably same reason why I won't vote for Van today.: Not enough support. one or two votes won't make anyone tremble in fear with 19 votes in total to be given.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill James Rye
As it is, I'd like some more compelling arguments...don't want any quick wagon building this late
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I explained why I did that.
You know it would save a lot of qualitative time of all our lives if you'd just simple repeat it when encountered with the opportunities.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I am back albeit temporarily with a shitty net speed which is taking too much time to open a page.

I have 2 cents to add

I personally feel between Lambu,James and Vandred at least 1 is a Mafia.

We could see Lambu and James voted Syx along with Zasz who probably made a joke vote.

Another 2 players I keeping a close watch are

Evil and Aizen

Frankly I don't know Evil's play style so he may be innocent or maybe not difficult for me to say.

Another one is Aizen.

He is literally mysterious and pops rarely.

(Order from other members to Aizen to keep low?)
lets trust arjuna hunch

votekill lambu
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Earlier you said you would back up Bel. Now you vote for Lambu? Wouldn't it be better to vote for Holt as you said?
Holt would be good. I voted for him on day 1. And he seems more suspicious now. I don’t know if I should go with one of the already established ones or if I should for with Holt who won’t get lynched.

Change my vote to Votekill Holt
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Syx explicitly declined being politician....Demon, Evil, Lambu can you clarify?
The role of the politician requires one to lie about the role, so what kind of answer do you expect? Of course Syx would have declined it, and so will any of this list Fake Jesus made.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So we're going with Lambu or James?
Honestly, just make up your mind. :kappa
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill James Rye
As it is, I'd like some more compelling arguments...don't want any quick wagon building this late
Uhm, where does that come from? Nothing from your previous posts suggested I was your prime suspect nor did you try to interrogate me or anything like Orgz did? Are you trying to protect Lambu?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know it would save a lot of qualitative time of all our lives if you'd just simple repeat it when encountered with the opportunities.
You read so many posts but didn't find it? Here it is.




Holt would be good. I voted for him on day 1. And he seems more suspicious now. I don’t know if I should go with one of the already established ones or if I should for with Holt who won’t get lynched.

Change my vote to Votekill Holt
:D
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I won't answer.
I see... thats not good.

Well Arjuna's wrong, I feel like whats happening is my fault in a way (I was suspicious with the thing of letting Spriggan go). James is simply a much more shady one, that playstyle is identical to mine when Mafia and its a little frustrating to be unable to explain it clearer than I already did. :p

@Zasz for gods sake, please trust me just once, I am not mafia nor 3rd party this game, please dont kill me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's best to see the reasons for why players voted in a pinch like that. So far no one has taken the lead and everyone will be extra careful.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The role of the politician requires one to lie about the role, so what kind of answer do you expect? Of course Syx would have declined it, and so will any of this list Fake Jesus made.
Not true....you can easily verify it or hint as much without breaking the rules
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So much for provoking activity.. So it's a choice between Lambu and James then.

I think I'm leaning towards James
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You read so many posts but didn't find it? Here it is.

:D
I remember reading it and it does not answer why you choose those players at all. I mean instead of basically giving it to only them you could have left a hint for everyone, and probably the same amount of players would have guesses. That's just a very particular way of selecting who should have this extra information, and it strikes as weird.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holt would be good. I voted for him on day 1. And he seems more suspicious now. I don’t know if I should go with one of the already established ones or if I should for with Holt who won’t get lynched.

Change my vote to Votekill Holt
So we're going with Lambu or James?
Honestly, just make up your mind. :kappa
Why would Crescent like your post after changing her vote from Lambu to Holt? Actually why would she change her vote so quickly after just twenty minutes after voting for Lambu?

I feel like this was the forced vote change we were waiting for all day, question is if it was due politician or gambler.

I see... thats not good.

Well Arjuna's wrong, I feel like whats happening is my fault in a way (I was suspicious with the thing of letting Spriggan go). James is simply a much more shady one, that playstyle is identical to mine when Mafia and its a little frustrating to be unable to explain it clearer than I already did. :p

@Zasz for gods sake, please trust me just once, I am not mafia nor 3rd party this game, please dont kill me.
This is a bullshit hint, Lambu. We ALL will declare we are not mafia or 3rd party, that's a GIVEN! You gotta come up with something better than that why we shouldn't lynch you instead of saying that I am shady while I am providing much better clues and hints than you ever did.

Kinda like this:

I used my action last night on Demon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top