Also, why isn't there any vote change? Wasn't there supposed to be a politician
Changing claimed roles midway? Explain how it's "not so bad for the town", when a witch is aimlessly choosing a target among 20 players on fucking Day 1 with no real clues.Slip up? Elaborate, please.
That's been my whole point. It's so obvious no one would even give it a second thought. I even admitted my reasoning isn't strong enough to get the others to back me on this. It's actually perfect and not as dumb a move as some would think. Hiding in plain sight comes to mind.Any det is welcome to check me. Also, I'd like to believe I wouldn't be dumb enough to not only give a shitty hint but one that so clearly explains my role assuming I was janitor. I'm not, but well this is mafia game...not like that would make me credible anyway
This maybe?Also, why isn't there any vote change? Wasn't there supposed to be a politician
Or they're just waiting til the last minVotekill Lambu
I never changed my claim? Prove it, then.Changing claimed roles midway? Explain how it's "not so bad for the town", when a witch is aimlessly choosing a target among 20 players on fucking Day 1 with no real clues.
If someone got influenced to change vote, they can pass the message across without breaking the rules. I'd rather no one claim it for another. Considering how the so called politician used the vote change in D1, I doubt it's someone trying to pull last min.This maybe?
Or they're just waiting til the last min
See, I'm not the only noticing that so far nobody changed their vote.Also, why isn't there any vote change? Wasn't there supposed to be a politician
Call me a bitch, I don't mind o/ I call myself the same way.I picked witch out of the three for obvious reasons of course. Want me to spell it for you? You are one anyhow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not so sure... I mean they're playing the same game we are, probably read us criticizing the move, and saw just how game changing last minute votes can be at the end of Day 1. So, I wouldn't count out the possibility just yet.If someone got influenced to change vote, they can pass the message across without breaking the rules. I'd rather no one claim it for another. Considering how the so called politician used the vote change in D1, I doubt it's someone trying to pull last min.
I can already see Demon's answer to that: "I won't say anything/I said enough/who knows?" xD@Demonspeed Im still waiting for your answer, seriously now its irking me that you cannot answer clearly.
I will rephrase it again:
Are you Prostitute or not?
2 hours left.
Since James will probably votekill me to save his ass I ask of the remaining voters to please take a look at his behaviour in the game so far, he's only showing his face now that he's in danger, its either me, Vandred or him. I know why you guys could find me suspicious but take his behaviour into account.
You're free to divert any attention you want to me. I don't mind. It only strengthens my conviction in what I'm saying.Fine by me. Just hope you swallowing this pill isn't some ploy to divert attention
Demon, Evil, Lambu, syx - were for sure online when I got the order.Wonder if anyone knows who was online when Farf was forced to vote change
I explained why I did that.A further suspect I have is Demonspeed, who seems to be talking and answering questions but seem to be a leaf in the wind and not showing any true colours. Then this whole "I know that two people will know my role, but the rest is not allowed to know it, because they were not part of the pad". You must really be sure those people are townies, right, to give them such an exclusive knowledge. I don't see how he possibly could have already achieve that by the second day, except when he's a recruited and he started with a mason and got the second one on N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I won't answer.@Demonspeed Im still waiting for your answer, seriously now its irking me that you cannot answer clearly.
I will rephrase it again:
Are you Prostitute or not?