Yeah, I was expecting that. I did my homework yday, Evil, when I was listing those past roles for Bia to add to her list. Besides from giving her that only 4 roles that were added during/after your last play, I checked all the passives you've been in the past. You were only 1. I dropped it 'cause of that, thought my first interpreation was correct then. Also, saying "I'm passive" and "I don't have a night action" is clever word play just to state the same. So yeah, your hint gives nothing, just that you could be any passive role in the game -1. Hence why you were with the bunch I quoted, but you're a worse cause than the ones that at least have a long history list, but not the entire pool of passive game roles. Which also makes me wonder if giving those smalls hints here and there that leads you nowhere but looks like you provided a lot more than others ins't a play as well.
My hints allow you to narrow my role down to 3 options. Entertain yourself with them.
First of all I'm so very sorry I was busy hosting all of those games you earned your rich arsenal of roles you already played. Very inconsiderate of me to screw you over in a situation like this.
I find it more helpful, as there are probably more roles with night actions. As well as the the category of usefulness I placed the role in should eliminate certain roles, but since nobody even picked it in any of the three currently cursating "clue lists" it when way pass you.
There's no way for me to verify a role like that anyways myself, so all you'd have is a word, that you wouldn't trust anyway. I am confident sharing it anytime, but I'd rather wait in consideration for some other, that would appreciate an extra unknown role at night for potential mafia targetting.
No wonder you took Evil' side on this, you also can't follow posts, just like him.
My hint:
What you guys might have read in the weirdest way ever:
Go ctrl+C other pages and you'll see more "Jesus", it's simply an expression that people use, and I use a lot. Next time people might say I'm claiming my role is "shit" "fuck" "damn" or wtv '-'
And here where I recently said I'm not Jesus, to clear confusion:
Btw, the sole time I mentioned detectives investigating me was before getting myself penalized when I was arguing to defend my iffy vote.
What I asked recently and would love to happen is for them to check on Evil...
And considering how others are also pointing out how you're playing weirdly, you might as well be with him.
None of you voted for Emperor. Actually, Evil even had the chance to do so but kept his vote away from the lynching pool, maybe afraid of sacrifing a peer and/or not wanting to get his hands dirty in cause syx was townie.
I'm perfectly confident with a detective checking me any time, but it not your choice or mine. The player(s) who have the role(s) are capable of unbiasly deciding themselves, rather than some iffy individuals telling them what to do.
And here's again you foolish hint quote and how it can be reinterpreted as the role you constantly kept repeating:
"So... should we start playing the game alrdy?
Imo we should go the route we took the previous game, sharing hints. It fucked me in the ass last time,"
(prostitute/escort - a woman who gets fucked in the ass)
"since I was TP LOL,"
(what does that even stand for, Temp Politician?)
"but gladly I got some passive shit that could go both ways this time and a soon demise might not be that terrible for the town role-wise (unless I go the wrong way with it ç.ç 'cause soon)"
(soon demise not be terrible for town, as the probablity is higher to get back in the game confirmed before it ends, are you fucking kidding me how is that Witch?!?!) It doesn't matter which time you die with that role.
Idk in the portuguese language when you write something and use the last part as a "conclusion", you use what we call "adverbs". So it would have been "I'm not mafia but Jesus, SO I'm frustrated". I admit I could have used commas but, heh, I was frustrated o/
Also, I'm sorry, I'm not saying the rest that got confused by it, even if just for a moment, is lying, but I don't believe in Evil's confusion and I have solid reasons for that.
When I claimed my hint, Vandred questioned me saying it was a convenient hint, that I learned from the previous game and bla bla bla and Evil replied to him about the same topic, mentioning it as well. Here:
So Evil KNEW my hint and claim and then suddenly he "believes" I'm Jesus even though it doesn't fit my hint... That's bs, sry^^"
Yes it does and there is more ways to look for clues about what people are hinting at then what ever you're narrow-mindedly might be thinking.
I can because I am a Blue, the mark on avys is different for Invisible people but I stopped paying attention to that long ago TBH. I didn't notice because of his avatar though but because his name was written below. I don't know if normal users can see names or not.
Reasons to despise you for sure.
Well, back to still planning on votelocking on Evil whenever the phase is about to end, then.
Wish more people would have any opinion on him, though...
Stop mentioning me already, Fake Jesus, I don't get to reply to anyone else because of you constantly spreading your foolish toxic. Oh and a very convinient way to make dodgy votes by the way towards the end.
Edit: avoid*
In the Farfs vs. Evil fight I definitely buy what Farfs is saying more than Evil, who just seemed to not want to let go of his proposed main suspect... and then suddenly did. He's behaving kind of weird imo but could be due to his roleplaying (which I don't want to diss) or that I haven't played against him in a long time I think.
When you drop crazy pieces of research and info ("key evidence") like this and you're Simon Blackquill... do you realize how fitting that is?
Anyway, the ones I distrust the most are still James Rye and Lambu.
James: Aside from the reasons in my big, first post of this Trial phase, there's also the weird part where he seemed to assume(/know?) that syx was Townie, and that we still have all our Docs and Dets in the game. Farf bluntly called him out on this but he never responded. Just gave me even more weird vibes from him.
Lambu: Pretty much what I said in previously mentioned big post, not really built upon that suspicion this phase. Never got around to correcting the things I supposedly got wrong in my post, though,
These two have each other as top suspects, though, which kinda bugs me, but it's not unheard of that Mafia openly throw suspicion at each other.
Anyway, for now
vote kill James Rye.
Thank you first of all, but no thank you, I not just finished the case on her all of a sudden.
In fact it's even adding more to it, as her "now" claimed role is a vengekill role Witch, Vengeful or Bomb, that "scars off" noobies to vote for her.
I have a further suspect in a similar position I don't true, but I'll givehim the benefit of the doubt, as clear clues were dropped very early on, and I'd come back to
Vendred on D3.
A further suspect I have is
Demonspeed, who seems to be talking and answering questions but seem to be a leaf in the wind and not showing any true colours. Then this whole "I know that two people will know my role, but the rest is not allowed to know it, because they were not part of the pad". You must really be sure those people are townies, right, to give them such an exclusive knowledge. I don't see how he possibly could have already achieve that by the second day, except when he's a recruited and he started with a mason and got the second one on N1.