Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also, why isn't there any vote change? Wasn't there supposed to be a politician
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Slip up? Elaborate, please.
Changing claimed roles midway? Explain how it's "not so bad for the town", when a witch is aimlessly choosing a target among 20 players on fucking Day 1 with no real clues.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Demonspeed Im still waiting for your answer, seriously now its irking me that you cannot answer clearly.
I will rephrase it again:

Are you Prostitute or not?


2 hours left.
Since James will probably votekill me to save his ass I ask of the remaining voters to please take a look at his behaviour in the game so far, he's only showing his face now that he's in danger, its either me, Vandred or him. I know why you guys could find me suspicious but take his behaviour into account.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Any det is welcome to check me. Also, I'd like to believe I wouldn't be dumb enough to not only give a shitty hint but one that so clearly explains my role assuming I was janitor. I'm not, but well this is mafia game...not like that would make me credible anyway
That's been my whole point. It's so obvious no one would even give it a second thought. I even admitted my reasoning isn't strong enough to get the others to back me on this. It's actually perfect and not as dumb a move as some would think. Hiding in plain sight comes to mind.

So yes detectives, he's given permission to investigate him so please do. If I'm wrong I'll swallow that pill gladly.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Changing claimed roles midway? Explain how it's "not so bad for the town", when a witch is aimlessly choosing a target among 20 players on fucking Day 1 with no real clues.
I never changed my claim? Prove it, then.

And my wording was "not terrible". Which is quite different from "not so bad". In a sense that it could be worse if it was a Det, Doc, BP, Hoe, Freeman, Bomb that can't chose target, [add other investigative roles here], [add other blocking roles here], etc. Also, you're focusing on Witch. I even listed that there's more to it and stated that I never claimed I can kill. So imagine wtv you prefer, I won't narrow it down for you, even though it looks like that's what you're trying to do.

But hey! I let you go, so go focus on others? I mean, I spammed my heart out and you still could provide way more on anything else that is happening.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Fine by me. Just hope you swallowing this pill isn't some ploy to divert attention
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Or it's already happened and we were too dumb to notice
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This maybe?


Or they're just waiting til the last min
If someone got influenced to change vote, they can pass the message across without breaking the rules. I'd rather no one claim it for another. Considering how the so called politician used the vote change in D1, I doubt it's someone trying to pull last min.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also, why isn't there any vote change? Wasn't there supposed to be a politician
See, I'm not the only noticing that so far nobody changed their vote.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I picked witch out of the three for obvious reasons of course. Want me to spell it for you? You are one anyhow.

We all would now appreciate if you let the players talk now, that haven't hot headedly locked their votes yet. Thanks in advance.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Earlier I was already suspecting it might be a gambler. Though that idea was mostly backed by Arjuna's Suspicious D1 play but now seems like he's noble. Wonder if anyone knows who was online when Farf was forced to vote change
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I picked witch out of the three for obvious reasons of course. Want me to spell it for you? You are one anyhow.
Call me a bitch, I don't mind o/ I call myself the same way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thx for not proving I changed claims half way. Knew you wouldnt be able to, but wanted people to see it as well.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If someone got influenced to change vote, they can pass the message across without breaking the rules. I'd rather no one claim it for another. Considering how the so called politician used the vote change in D1, I doubt it's someone trying to pull last min.
I'm not so sure... I mean they're playing the same game we are, probably read us criticizing the move, and saw just how game changing last minute votes can be at the end of Day 1. So, I wouldn't count out the possibility just yet.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Demonspeed Im still waiting for your answer, seriously now its irking me that you cannot answer clearly.
I will rephrase it again:

Are you Prostitute or not?


2 hours left.
Since James will probably votekill me to save his ass I ask of the remaining voters to please take a look at his behaviour in the game so far, he's only showing his face now that he's in danger, its either me, Vandred or him. I know why you guys could find me suspicious but take his behaviour into account.
I can already see Demon's answer to that: "I won't say anything/I said enough/who knows?" xD
Chill, Lambu, there are still 8 votes missing you, me and desin are all on 3 votes. It can go either way and right now I debate whenever voting for you first or voting for desin first might give more information about your roles. desin is more online than you so perhaps probing desin might result in more hints or even a direct claim then with you given your refusal so far to tell us more about your role no matter how many people suspect you openly in their posts.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Fine by me. Just hope you swallowing this pill isn't some ploy to divert attention
You're free to divert any attention you want to me. I don't mind. It only strengthens my conviction in what I'm saying.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don’t know who to vote for so going to vote for Lambu as an early candidate or Destin cuz I just don’t know. Arjuna and Gryffindor are more the ones I trust and that’s who they voted for. Plus churros were probably poisoned.

VoteKill Lambu.

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wonder if anyone knows who was online when Farf was forced to vote change
Demon, Evil, Lambu, syx - were for sure online when I got the order.
Orgz, Vand, Aizen, Evil, Lambu, Demon - were for sure online up to 15mins after I casted it.

Whoever is missing in this list either didn't leave a post or had no activity registered for the time or has a blocked profile, so I couldn't check.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
A further suspect I have is Demonspeed, who seems to be talking and answering questions but seem to be a leaf in the wind and not showing any true colours. Then this whole "I know that two people will know my role, but the rest is not allowed to know it, because they were not part of the pad". You must really be sure those people are townies, right, to give them such an exclusive knowledge. I don't see how he possibly could have already achieve that by the second day, except when he's a recruited and he started with a mason and got the second one on N1.
I explained why I did that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed Im still waiting for your answer, seriously now its irking me that you cannot answer clearly.
I will rephrase it again:

Are you Prostitute or not?
I won't answer.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Syx explicitly declined being politician....Demon, Evil, Lambu can you clarify?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top