There was gonna be more to that more paragraph but phone made me reply early again.
I bought his vote reason because I too thought syx's last post was really iffy, and since I for some reason thought Emperor was further ahead than he was I saw it as Vand not wanting to be one of the last ones on him. I usually feel that way when someone's for sure going to die, that my vote won't make a difference anyway and I can cast a vote on someone else to indicate who I suspect or to provoke a future reaction. (Which this obviously did, too..)
I bought his vote reason because I too thought syx's last post was really iffy, and since I for some reason thought Emperor was further ahead than he was I saw it as Vand not wanting to be one of the last ones on him. I usually feel that way when someone's for sure going to die, that my vote won't make a difference anyway and I can cast a vote on someone else to indicate who I suspect or to provoke a future reaction. (Which this obviously did, too..)

.
. To me it just looks like you're deliberately trying to create an inexistant connection between me and syx to frame me and a deceased person whose identity is unknow. What if syx is townie, would you suspect me anyways? How are you so sure there are two parties? And how are you sure syx and me could be orange? Is your mafia red (that's how it would explain you're so sure about two mafias)?


Thus, I have nothing to share.....