True that but whatever, I either gonna get lynched now or Mafia will somehow kill me next night if nobody of the or bodyguards or whatever protects me. At least now you know my role and what I did.It's odd that a certain low-activity player didn't stand out to Lambu, though, considering he was expecting to trap mafia with false claims that would conflict with his own.
No because he said shit about his role. Just like you expect you saying you're not a prostitute and that two people somehow know your role. Tough luck.Because he is the third one with the most votes? What if his role is more important than Lambu's?
You wanna go with Demon, be my guest. I fucking hate this game whenever I become detective because nofuckingbody believes me and I ALWAYS have to come out early because all those @ssholes keep trying to lynch me despite me having a possible important role (If I am not the paranoid detective that is). -_-It's a tough choice. Neither convinced me enough to throw the other under the bus, and my own suspects don't have enough votes to go for.
No, you my dear brother. We only need three more votes.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think I am insane. It would fit my character description as sort of being incompetent and clumsy.Dick Gumshoe as Det, how fitting. If true.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
So you're the prostitute all along? Jesus, dude, you're such a whore. XDCause I wanted someone to hint prostitute to get the Escort, ut I guess thats useless now.![]()
.
James, I am willing to switch my vote. Just thinking about the best target, I don't really want to vote for Lambu TBH.
