Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Bel maybe Mafia pirate.

If there is a Vigilante he or should eliminate her this NP.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If you survive the Prosecutor... it doesn't change anything! There's no way you are not mafia, this is a conspiracy!! :XD
Are you the Shapeshifter? That role you were talking about in the other thread. :rolleyes:

So Belserion reveals Pirate and just proved she really stole Arjuna's role (Noble)... either if she is townie Pirate or Mafia Pirate she cannot kill, so thats good for us. I dont trust Erin, I think someone should investigate her, especially if James is proved townie and Holt shows Mafia.



I wont block Belserion cause she just proved to be Pirate, now what kind of Pirate? If she's the mafia version she doesn't have the ability to kill.
I somehow trust Gryff but I guess James could investigate him just to be sure.


Did anyone, besides Farfalla, read what I wrote about Bel being a possible Traitor?
I did not know that, I apologize.

Yes I read that too but then Bel proved herself to be Pirate/Noble and I kinda dismissed that. I just read up on the traitor and naive traitor role. That might actually be a possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votelock Holt
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Cresent has already been killed though^
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think we need 2-3 more locks on Holt then the majority has voted for his death, so we could end the day a little earlier and see what happens.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Zasz you can and should still vote/lock the prosecutor thing does not replace the vote
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Maybe you could wait until I reply to Lambu before locking, thanks :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Man, I've said several times we should prove Erinyes if Holt shows Mafia and you are a confirmed det. If no one is going to do it I will block her :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred who are you targetting tonight? Tell us so @Aizen can track you.
If he lives thanks to the Martyr, I'll go for Zasz since I'm definitely not going to try to learn from Bel. Otherwise... Depends on the results, really. I could go for James if he's really a Det, for instance, since he'd be confirmed. It will take me two nights no matter the target, though.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Votelock Holt

 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
As for some other thoughts while we wait for Zasz to vote, yeah, even if she's mafia Bel won't be able to kill anymore, so she should be on the bottom of our list of priorities for Dets unless Holt is townie. We'll soon find out about Holt and James, so I say it should be between Erin and desin. Erin because we'll get a partial confirmation about Demon, and desin because we really shouldn't lynch him before having confirmed his innocence (since the red Boss should be Holt), and we might never do it if we don't.

Or you can investigate me if that makes you feel better. As for Aizen, he can Spy on whoever he prefers too at this point. I can already see getting spied on and the mafia killing my target, of course, but yeah...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
(since the red Boss should be Holt), and we might never do it if we don't.
If Holt is a boss, then Demon is mafia. But that makes no sense with Gryff's results cause he has opposite answers on Holt and Arjuna.
I would feel much better if Gryff got checked as well. Or, as he suggested himself, to have Aizen checking on him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
As for some other thoughts while we wait for Zasz to vote, yeah, even if she's mafia Bel won't be able to kill anymore, so she should be on the bottom of our list of priorities for Dets unless Holt is townie. We'll soon find out about Holt and James, so I say it should be between Erin and desin. Erin because we'll get a partial confirmation about Demon, and desin because we really shouldn't lynch him before having confirmed his innocence (since the red Boss should be Holt), and we might never do it if we don't.

Or you can investigate me if that makes you feel better. As for Aizen, he can Spy on whoever he prefers too at this point. I can already see getting spied on and the mafia killing my target, of course, but yeah...
This is exactly what Im most uncomfortable with, you say you learn from Zasz, but if Zasz dies you can say "Mafia framed me!" Thats why I would like you to target someone like Erin and have @Aizen track you, just to be sure you are clear.
I dont know Van, you are a difficult guy to read. My VandRed blood makes me want to trust you... but I might block you only for the sake of security.

I could also block Erin or desin, I guess it depends.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
This is exactly what Im most uncomfortable with, you say you learn from Zasz, but if Zasz dies you can say "Mafia framed me!" Thats why I would like you to target someone like Erin and have @Aizen track you, just to be sure you are clear.
I dont know Van, you are a difficult guy to read. My VandRed blood makes me want to trust you... but I might block you only for the sake of security.

I could also block Erin or desin, I guess it depends.
Keeping a list of possible targets is important since the mafia should not know your target with 100% certainty.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If Holt is a boss, then Demon is mafia. But that makes no sense with Gryff's results cause he has opposite answers on Holt and Arjuna.
I would feel much better if Gryff got checked as well. Or, as he suggested himself, to have Aizen checking on him.
The problem with Aizen's check is that Aizen can only see who Gryf targeted. So if Gryf happens to be the Mafia Det then he can target somebody and leave the killing to somebody else and then tell everybody what result he got tomorrow as he knows who's townie and who's mafia. Did that a couple times myself as Mafia acting Det. If Aizen is red Mafia Detective and Bel is red Mafia Pirate then somebody has to be the red Mafia Boss and what the Boss fears is not my results as he will always be townie to me, sane or insane doesn't matter, but Aizen who can see his killing action and Lambu who can block it.
Tonight either I, Lambu or perhaps Aizen will die. We're the riskiest roles for the Mafia.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
We only need one more locked vote, right?

I don't think there is necessarily a Boss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top