Bel maybe Mafia pirate.
If there is a Vigilante he or should eliminate her this NP.
If there is a Vigilante he or should eliminate her this NP.
I did not know that, I apologize.If you survive the Prosecutor... it doesn't change anything! There's no way you are not mafia, this is a conspiracy!!
Are you the Shapeshifter? That role you were talking about in the other thread.
So Belserion reveals Pirate and just proved she really stole Arjuna's role (Noble)... either if she is townie Pirate or Mafia Pirate she cannot kill, so thats good for us. I dont trust Erin, I think someone should investigate her, especially if James is proved townie and Holt shows Mafia.
I wont block Belserion cause she just proved to be Pirate, now what kind of Pirate? If she's the mafia version she doesn't have the ability to kill.
I somehow trust Gryff but I guess James could investigate him just to be sure.
Did anyone, besides Farfalla, read what I wrote about Bel being a possible Traitor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am Mortician. I deal with corpses.Cresent has already been killed though^
He is a necromancer after all.Cresent has already been killed though^
ok will check someone else@Erinyes No, instead of Crescent, I will investigate Holt. It's the best choice IMO.
I am Mortician. I deal with corpses.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If he lives thanks to the Martyr, I'll go for Zasz since I'm definitely not going to try to learn from Bel. Otherwise... Depends on the results, really. I could go for James if he's really a Det, for instance, since he'd be confirmed. It will take me two nights no matter the target, though.
If Holt is a boss, then Demon is mafia. But that makes no sense with Gryff's results cause he has opposite answers on Holt and Arjuna.(since the red Boss should be Holt), and we might never do it if we don't.
This is exactly what Im most uncomfortable with, you say you learn from Zasz, but if Zasz dies you can say "Mafia framed me!" Thats why I would like you to target someone like Erin and have @Aizen track you, just to be sure you are clear.As for some other thoughts while we wait for Zasz to vote, yeah, even if she's mafia Bel won't be able to kill anymore, so she should be on the bottom of our list of priorities for Dets unless Holt is townie. We'll soon find out about Holt and James, so I say it should be between Erin and desin. Erin because we'll get a partial confirmation about Demon, and desin because we really shouldn't lynch him before having confirmed his innocence (since the red Boss should be Holt), and we might never do it if we don't.
Or you can investigate me if that makes you feel better. As for Aizen, he can Spy on whoever he prefers too at this point. I can already see getting spied on and the mafia killing my target, of course, but yeah...
Keeping a list of possible targets is important since the mafia should not know your target with 100% certainty.This is exactly what Im most uncomfortable with, you say you learn from Zasz, but if Zasz dies you can say "Mafia framed me!" Thats why I would like you to target someone like Erin and have @Aizen track you, just to be sure you are clear.
I dont know Van, you are a difficult guy to read. My VandRed blood makes me want to trust you... but I might block you only for the sake of security.
I could also block Erin or desin, I guess it depends.
The problem with Aizen's check is that Aizen can only see who Gryf targeted. So if Gryf happens to be the Mafia Det then he can target somebody and leave the killing to somebody else and then tell everybody what result he got tomorrow as he knows who's townie and who's mafia. Did that a couple times myself as Mafia acting Det. If Aizen is red Mafia Detective and Bel is red Mafia Pirate then somebody has to be the red Mafia Boss and what the Boss fears is not my results as he will always be townie to me, sane or insane doesn't matter, but Aizen who can see his killing action and Lambu who can block it.If Holt is a boss, then Demon is mafia. But that makes no sense with Gryff's results cause he has opposite answers on Holt and Arjuna.
I would feel much better if Gryff got checked as well. Or, as he suggested himself, to have Aizen checking on him.