I'm proposing we lynch her now, tho (and why), not the opposite, never suggested she could still be town.
Yeah, I just think Bel couldnt make the kill, if she's M.Pirate then she's powerless and if she's Pirate then she should have been recruited as a traitor N3.So if you're saying the truth, Lambu, Desin didn't kill Gryff or is a Strongman. In case he's town, should we still go with the Bel lynch not to risk killing another town (I mean, either him or Marma will die anyway today)? If I had to pick between you and Van, I think he's more likely to be mafia (could have tried to protect Emp by voting syx, targeted Gryff yday, could have joined Bel alrdy since I don't get why he stopped following Crescent which he believed to be the Prosecutor and so on) and, well, I'm not mafia.
Also, the game might just end if we kill Bel so I think we should spare our numbers after Demon and Erin got hostkilled.
And sry for not trusting you 100%, but I believe you'd do the same since you can't be proved and you also revealed yourself to escape a lynching, witch wasn't a volunteer early reveal. But yeah, I don't think you're scum, to have to have you under the radar, alrdy lost more than once due to unexpected turn of events...
Yeah, I just think Bel couldnt make the kill, if she's M.Pirate then she's powerless and if she's Pirate then she should have been recruited as a traitor N3.
^ those are useless, Lambu. She alrdy did it yday, with Demon. Unless you get her online in a time that Arjuna for sure isn't.@Belserion prove me you are still a Pirate that stole Arjuna's role.
Idk, but you could ask the same about anyone I guess? Let's wait for his position anyway, I think we should lynch Bel, as I said.As for Vandred, of course he pulled that convenient course of action I was fearing, but why target Gryff when the confirmed det was James?
She is no townieIf Belserion proves she's still townie by doing what I asked her, then I suggest we lynch Vandred, if Vandred shows townie I will block Farfalla tonight (I never ever forgot you could still be a supersneaky mafia boss farf, your style reminds me of Gry)
But she can't be a townie. Gryffindor got the same results on her and Holt. She'd have to be a Miller, and then if she doesn't do what you said, that's not an indication of a Miller since she can fake it and it wouldn't explain what she did to Demon.If Belserion proves she's still townie by doing what I asked her, then I suggest we lynch Vandred
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, there is no way. But it's also impossible for her to be a Townie Pirate and share the same result with the Janitor in a Town Detective investigation? o.O What's this, Lambu xDDDI think its pretty obvious that Arjuna lost his power since Bel stole it from him, what Im trying to say is theres no way that Bel was the killer last night.
I should have put that into " "She is no townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gryff's investigation was not bad.I should have put that into " "
I think she's either Mafia Pirate or a Pirate Traitor, therefore Gryff got guilty on her.
What I mean is Belserion couldnt kill Gryff last night unless she was recruited the night before this, and we know yesterday she was noble.
You are perfectly understanding what I said.But she can't be a townie. Gryffindor got the same results on her and Holt. She'd have to be a Miller, and then if she doesn't do what you said, that's not an indication of a Miller since she can fake it and it wouldn't explain what she did to Demon.
And sure, fear not o/ Unless Desin is freeman and Vand joined the mafia, we won, it's a matter of math. Even if Vand joined a mafia, the scums should be spread and can't win without killing each other, and with a Spy, a Det and a Hoe it's basically done unless Desin is a freeman. But that's also why I think we should lynch Bel - numbers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, there is no way. But it's also impossible for her to be a Townie Pirate and share the same result with the Janitor in a Town Detective investigation? o.O What's this, Lambu xDDD
Well, if I'm not, then explain me...You are perfectly understanding what I said.
Oh boy
Traitor is a secondary role and you know it Farf, dont play dumb.Traitor is not a secondary role, how could she be Pirate Traitor? o.o With the lack of kills, even if she was Traitor, she could have been recruited alrdy and still counts for the mafia numbers.
Belserion is the Mafia Pirate and she didn't kill Gryffindor. With his results and her actions there's no other solution for this.

But I guess I'm the only uneducated one about role reviews and hence I'm mafia even though it's impossible for Bel to be townie...
- Traitor (Mafia): The Traitor can only be assigned to a Townie role, but he can only win with the Mafia team. This secondary role lets the player know the names of all mafias at the start of the game, and if the player is targeted by the mafia with a successful killing action he gets recruited and becomes a normal Mafia Member. The Traitor counts as a non-Townie for Detective investigations, as well as for Mason/Mentee recruitment. NEW
- Naive Traitor (Townie): The Naive Traitor can only be assigned to a Townie role. This secondary role lets the player get the names of random players at the start of the game and is told that's the Mafia. He is also told that he can only win with the Mafia and that he can be recruited by them. However the Mafia can't recruit him(unless his primary role allows it) and his win condition depends on his primary role. The Naive Traitor otherwise counts as a Townie for Detective investigations, as well as for Mason/Mentee recruitment. NEW
I never said Bel is not guilty, dont twist my words, I only said she cannot be the killer.Well, I don't even know what's Lambu's point. Gryff got Bel as Mafia. If she's a Traitor, she's still a Traitor with Mafia alliance and can only win as mafia and adds to mafia numbers. That's even specified in the description of the Townie one.
But I guess I'm the only uneducated one about role reviews and hence I'm mafia even though it's impossible for Bel to be townie...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---