Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So if you're saying the truth, Lambu, Desin didn't kill Gryff or is a Strongman. In case he's town, should we still go with the Bel lynch not to risk killing another town (I mean, either him or Marma will die anyway today)? If I had to pick between you and Van, I think he's more likely to be mafia (could have tried to protect Emp by voting syx, targeted Gryff yday, could have joined Bel alrdy since I don't get why he stopped following Crescent which he believed to be the Prosecutor and so on) and, well, I'm not mafia.
Also, the game might just end if we kill Bel so I think we should spare our numbers after Demon and Erin got hostkilled.
And sry for not trusting you 100%, but I believe you'd do the same since you can't be proved and you also revealed yourself to escape a lynching, witch wasn't a volunteer early reveal. But yeah, I don't think you're scum, to have to have you under the radar, alrdy lost more than once due to unexpected turn of events...
Yeah, I just think Bel couldnt make the kill, if she's M.Pirate then she's powerless and if she's Pirate then she should have been recruited as a traitor N3.

Lets try what Demon did yesterday

@Belserion prove me you are still a Pirate that stole Arjuna's role.


As for your doubts about me I understand the uncertainty, I was thinking of either blocking Vandred or desin.
I went for desin since I thought dets would prove him or Vandred if Erin was revealed to be townie.

As for Vandred, of course he pulled that convenient course of action I was fearing, but why target Gryff when the confirmed det was James?

Many things going through my head right now, all the advantage we had has gone to waste with that double host kill so we cannot afford many mistakes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, I just think Bel couldnt make the kill, if she's M.Pirate then she's powerless and if she's Pirate then she should have been recruited as a traitor N3.
@Belserion prove me you are still a Pirate that stole Arjuna's role.
^ those are useless, Lambu. She alrdy did it yday, with Demon. Unless you get her online in a time that Arjuna for sure isn't.
As for Vandred, of course he pulled that convenient course of action I was fearing, but why target Gryff when the confirmed det was James?
Idk, but you could ask the same about anyone I guess? Let's wait for his position anyway, I think we should lynch Bel, as I said.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If Belserion proves she's still townie by doing what I asked her, then I suggest we lynch Vandred, if Vandred shows townie I will block Farfalla tonight (I never ever forgot you could still be a supersneaky mafia boss farf, your style reminds me of Gry)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
If Belserion proves she's still townie by doing what I asked her, then I suggest we lynch Vandred, if Vandred shows townie I will block Farfalla tonight (I never ever forgot you could still be a supersneaky mafia boss farf, your style reminds me of Gry)
She is no townie
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I think its pretty obvious that Arjuna lost his power since Bel stole it from him, what Im trying to say is theres no way that Bel was the killer last night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If Belserion proves she's still townie by doing what I asked her, then I suggest we lynch Vandred
But she can't be a townie. Gryffindor got the same results on her and Holt. She'd have to be a Miller, and then if she doesn't do what you said, that's not an indication of a Miller since she can fake it and it wouldn't explain what she did to Demon.

And sure, fear not o/ Unless Desin is freeman and Vand joined the mafia, we won, it's a matter of math. Even if Vand joined a mafia, the scums should be spread and can't win without killing each other, and with a Spy, a Det and a Hoe it's basically done unless Desin is a freeman. But that's also why I think we should lynch Bel - numbers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think its pretty obvious that Arjuna lost his power since Bel stole it from him, what Im trying to say is theres no way that Bel was the killer last night.
Yeah, there is no way. But it's also impossible for her to be a Townie Pirate and share the same result with the Janitor in a Town Detective investigation? o.O What's this, Lambu xDDD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lambu don't tell me you are mafia prostitute ?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
She is no townie
I should have put that into " "

I think she's either Mafia Pirate or a Pirate Traitor, therefore Gryff got guilty on her.
What I mean is Belserion couldnt kill Gryff last night unless she was recruited the night before this, and we know yesterday she was noble.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Otherwise why try to protect Bel

She had lied also
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I should have put that into " "

I think she's either Mafia Pirate or a Pirate Traitor, therefore Gryff got guilty on her.
What I mean is Belserion couldnt kill Gryff last night unless she was recruited the night before this, and we know yesterday she was noble.
Gryff's investigation was not bad.

Bel=Holt

Moreover why did she lie once.

Thirdly she did a thing which a townie will never do.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Traitor is not a secondary role, how could she be Pirate Traitor? o.o With the lack of kills, even if she was Traitor, she could have been recruited alrdy and still counts for the mafia numbers.

Belserion is the Mafia Pirate and she didn't kill Gryffindor. With his results and her actions there's no other solution for this.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
But she can't be a townie. Gryffindor got the same results on her and Holt. She'd have to be a Miller, and then if she doesn't do what you said, that's not an indication of a Miller since she can fake it and it wouldn't explain what she did to Demon.

And sure, fear not o/ Unless Desin is freeman and Vand joined the mafia, we won, it's a matter of math. Even if Vand joined a mafia, the scums should be spread and can't win without killing each other, and with a Spy, a Det and a Hoe it's basically done unless Desin is a freeman. But that's also why I think we should lynch Bel - numbers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, there is no way. But it's also impossible for her to be a Townie Pirate and share the same result with the Janitor in a Town Detective investigation? o.O What's this, Lambu xDDD
You are perfectly understanding what I said.

Oh boy

@Arjuna did you read my post before this? I explained why I think this.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Traitor is not a secondary role, how could she be Pirate Traitor? o.o With the lack of kills, even if she was Traitor, she could have been recruited alrdy and still counts for the mafia numbers.

Belserion is the Mafia Pirate and she didn't kill Gryffindor. With his results and her actions there's no other solution for this.
Traitor is a secondary role and you know it Farf, dont play dumb.

Oh my god the plottwist :XD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I still believe her mafia.

Because of her actions
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wat, no I don't. Why would I direcly spell something I know it's wrong to the one defending the case? Don't call me dumb.
That's a recent change since the game was just reviewed by Gry with the inputs from Evil, Vandred and Panda. I just had to check the list myself,

But believe in the plot twist you prefer o.o As I said, with Marma, unless Desin is a Freeman, we alrdy won anyway, you can have me lynched as well today, I'll just skip sending in my vegeful kill PM (since Idk if I'd prefer to kill Vand or you and don't wanna risk a mistake) and tomorrow you guys can easily kill what should be the last one if there's still one.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn everybody seems to be going for everybody. Looks like we moved on to the third act of the story playing on the planet Krayt. I defnitely trust Vandred's claim. Just like we were lucky with our lynches and blocks, he got unlucky with the apprenticeship.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, I don't even know what's Lambu's point. Gryff got Bel as Mafia. If she's a Traitor, she's still a Traitor with Mafia alliance and can only win as mafia and adds to mafia numbers. That's even specified in the description of the Townie one.

  • Traitor (Mafia): The Traitor can only be assigned to a Townie role, but he can only win with the Mafia team. This secondary role lets the player know the names of all mafias at the start of the game, and if the player is targeted by the mafia with a successful killing action he gets recruited and becomes a normal Mafia Member. The Traitor counts as a non-Townie for Detective investigations, as well as for Mason/Mentee recruitment. NEW
  • Naive Traitor (Townie): The Naive Traitor can only be assigned to a Townie role. This secondary role lets the player get the names of random players at the start of the game and is told that's the Mafia. He is also told that he can only win with the Mafia and that he can be recruited by them. However the Mafia can't recruit him(unless his primary role allows it) and his win condition depends on his primary role. The Naive Traitor otherwise counts as a Townie for Detective investigations, as well as for Mason/Mentee recruitment. NEW
But I guess I'm the only uneducated one about role reviews and hence I'm mafia even though it's impossible for Bel to be townie...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, I don't even know what's Lambu's point. Gryff got Bel as Mafia. If she's a Traitor, she's still a Traitor with Mafia alliance and can only win as mafia and adds to mafia numbers. That's even specified in the description of the Townie one.



But I guess I'm the only uneducated one about role reviews and hence I'm mafia even though it's impossible for Bel to be townie...
I never said Bel is not guilty, dont twist my words, I only said she cannot be the killer.
Oh, and I didn't call you dumb, I think you are pretty smart, just dont play dumb :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut is Marma legit with her Prosecutor claim?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top