TV - RWBY | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV RWBY

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Same way Ozpin knew about Raven being the Spring Maiden :rolleyes:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Nora was a child when she met Ren.

I doubt she will be a Huntress that time.

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Ok, fake Johan :-_-

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Weiss my waifu :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hoping that Salem also enters the fray.

Judging from the opening song Salem faces Team RWBY.Blake is sure to join soon maybe after her joining,Salem also joins.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I honestly have no clue as to what outcome a cinder raven battle could have. Both of them are fully realized huntresses that got actual magic on top of that. It will ultimately come down to which one has mastered their power better, assuming salem didn't give cinder any other weird surprises. Who would have had maiden powers for longer though?

Question about tyrion: Did we ever learn why he was interested in jaune? And why did tyrion's eyes turned purple in the middle of his fight?

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@Emperor Spriggan :kappa

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
@Emperor Spriggan :kappa

LMAO I swear if you had spoilered me I would have left this thread :hmph
Raven should be the one about to die btw :fan

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
LMAO I swear if you had spoilered me I would have left this thread :hmph
Maybe I did :derp:kappa

Raven should be the one about to die btw :fan
TBH I can see it happening just to make Yang a Spring Maiden :notamused

Jeez how I hate just thinking about that :fail

From logical point of view Raven should be victorious from plot point of view it will be Cinder we will see :errr

Raven will probably forget that she can run away to Tai for example when things will get darker :D: TBH I would love to see Raven troll both Tai and Cinder and just open a portal to Tai and kick Cinder into it :fan

M&K will be guests of next RWBYRW to explain " something that they did in this chapter " so chances for Yang to become Maiden increase :fail

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Maybe I did :derp:kappa
:-_-
TBH I can see it happening just to make Yang a Spring Maiden :notamused

Jeez how I hate just thinking about that :fail

From logical point of view Raven should be victorious from plot point of view it will be Cinder we will see :errr

Raven will probably forget that she can run away to Tai for example when things will get darker :D: TBH I would love to see Raven troll both Tai and Cinder and just open a portal to Tai and kick Cinder into it :fan
Imo, Raven has always been expendable from her first introduction in the story. Simply due to being Yang's parent. Even if she wasn't fighting Cinder she was still bound to die at one day (I'm not even sure if she'll face her daughter at this point)
And isn't Cinder stronger than Raven? She did take out Ozpin :blink Why is it logical for Raven to win?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Imo, Raven has always been expendable from her first introduction in the story. Simply due to being Yang's parent. Even if she wasn't fighting Cinder she was still bound to die at one day (I'm not even sure if she'll face her daughter at this point)
Are you saying that Ghira and Kali are going to die :arf:handgun

And isn't Cinder stronger than Raven? She did take out Ozpin :blink Why is it logical for Raven to win?
Because she's a Maiden much longer and is considered to be at the same level as Qrow ( or slightly higher ) without maiden powers even despite her Semblance isn't combat oriented?:P

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
:-_-

Cinder did take out ozpin but cinder had maiden powers, that is a fairly big advantage to have over the guy. Ozpin has made the point that his magical powers are dwindling. Raven in turn is supposed to be one of the stronger hunters we have seen in the series altogether and on top of that she has actual magic. To me this is a bit of a tossup.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Will she show up or not?:wowsoBOB

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Are you saying that Ghira and Kali are going to die :arf:handgun
Naah, they're too irrelevant for that :3c
Because she's a Maiden much longer and is considered to be at the same level as Qrow ( or slightly higher ) without maiden powers even despite her Semblance isn't combat oriented?:P
Yeah, but do you really think Cinder can't beat Qrow? Tyrian and Qrow were evenly matched in Volume 4 before fckin Ruby came in and ruined everything :notlikethis I'd say Cinder is a level above Tyrian, so stronger than Raven :pleased
Raven in turn is supposed to be one of the stronger hunters we have seen in the series altogether and on top of that she has actual magic. To me this is a bit of a tossup.
Id be satisfied with this as well ^^^^

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but do you really think Cinder can't beat Qrow? Tyrian and Qrow were evenly matched in Volume 4 before fckin Ruby came in and ruined everything :notlikethis I'd say Cinder is a level above Tyrian, so stronger than Raven :pleased
Base Raven is said to be equal or slightly better than Qrow + We don't know for how long she's a Maiden..

So yeah Base Raven will be also above Tyrian..

Her and Cinder can be at the same level tbh the unknown factor is Cinder Grimm part it's an advantage ( but at the same time Cinder can't protect her Arm with an Aura for example )

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Base Raven is said to be equal or slightly better than Qrow + We don't know for how long she's a Maiden..

So yeah Base Raven will be also above Tyrian..

Her and Cinder can be at the same level tbh the unknown factor is Cinder Grimm part it's an advantage ( but at the same time Cinder can't protect her Arm with an Aura for example )
When did Raven form the tribe? I think that's when she became a Maiden, one of her subordinates had the power so once she died it moved to her. But keep in mind this, this is someone who had everyone thinking Vernal was the Spring Maiden......even Qrow. That means she trained Vernal to reach that level, while managing to mask her powers this whole time. There's no indication she trained with her Maiden powers, so I'd say there's a chance Cinder is more skilled at them than Raven.Not to mention Cinder is sort of a prodigy and more badass :hmph

@kkck likes Cinder more too, so there's also that :pleased

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
When did Raven form the tribe? I think that's when she became a Maiden, one of her subordinates had the power so once she died it moved to her. But keep in mind this, this is someone who had everyone thinking Vernal was the Spring Maiden......even Qrow. That means she trained Vernal to reach that level, while managing to mask her powers this whole time. There's no indication she trained with her Maiden powers, so I'd say there's a chance Cinder is more skilled at them than Raven.Not to mention Cinder is sort of a prodigy and more badass :hmph

@kkck likes Cinder more too, so there's also that :pleased
Form the tribe? Raven was born to the tribe and was sent to beacon as a countermeasure to huntsmen. And the power masking wasn't too complicated as far as I know. I mean, raven just wore a mask to cover her eyes while vernal faked doing stuff.

As much as I like cinder, why would we think raven has not trained to use her powers? The spring maiden ran years ago and died, there is plenty of time for raven to have properly trained. Add to that being a seasoned warrior to begin with....

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
My reaction: