Anime League Anime League - Winter 2018

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Violet Evergarden
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Yuru Camp
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Darling in the FRANXX -ep01- Best Girl Winner!? Maybe!
Violet Evergarden -ep01- This was really good! Let's watch her get her humanity back.
Mahoutsukai no Yome -ep14- Emotionally turbulent episode and then… Cliff.

Kokkoku -ep01- This was really good so far.
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san -ep01- Takagi-chan is awesome!
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho -ep02- Why are they running away? Fun though.
Marchen Madchen -ep01- Girl magically gets a magic book, follows another magic girl and gets to a magic school… magically.
Toji no Miko -ep02- Main girl is way too trusting.
Grancrest Senki -ep02- Still good 2nd ep in. Wasn't that lord who surrendered in debt? :D
Citrus -ep02- More reasons :D

I've still not seen all that I wanted to this week…. Work and other stuff getting in my way.
For example, today I went to the theater to watch: Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] 1. presage flower.
Pretty good by the way if you haven't seen it. It's only here for a couple of days and today was the only day I could see it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line as third nomination.

Itou Junji Collection, Kokkoku and 3gatsu(especially the latter half) were quite good too.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line as third nomination.

Itou Junji Collection, Kokkoku and 3gatsu(especially the latter half) were quite good too.
I haven't watched Yuru Camp yet. Should I? Also hard to choose between Overlord II and Gintama/Citrus for me :D
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1 Idolish7 TRIGGER is the best. Im still singing secret night
2 Sanrio Danshi
3 BLack Clover
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I've done it again....
Next week... I start the job of paring it down.
32 series
and Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is not even in your watching list :nah !! Unforgivable !

I have really hard times being consistent in watching 4/5 series a week, im truly amazed by such a dedication for the otaku shrine ! :awe
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I've done it again....
Next week... I start the job of paring it down.
I am already overwhelmed by 7-8 series but how can you manage so much :allen
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
32 series
and Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is not even in your watching list :nah !! Unforgivable !

I have really hard times being consistent in watching 4/5 series a week, im truly amazed by such a dedication for the otaku shrine ! :awe
I am already overwhelmed by 7-8 series but how can you manage so much :allen
Somewhere along the way I just started doing that. At first, I figured I’d try out at least the first episode of each new series that interested me...
It gradually expanded into the first three episodes of just about every series in the new season. I do tend to omit kiddy shows and some that just just don’t interest me at all but it’s still a lot. I just didn’t want to miss one that would interest me.
It’s only for a short time, and yes it’s a strain on my time, but I’ll start dropping a lot from that mass of stuff. Sometimes I even add to it if there are series I missed that other people like.

I should get it down to about half of that by next week.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Takagi-san
Dragon Ball Super
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Another week, another table:


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Mahoutsukai no Yome
20​
►​
2​
Grancrest Senki
11​
►​
3​
Overlord II
6​
►​
3​
Violet Evergarden
6​
►​
3​
Yuru Camp
6​
▼2​
6​
Citrus
5​
►​
6​
Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen
5​
►​
8​
Darling in the FranXX
3​
►​
8​
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
3​
►​
8​
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
3​
▼6​
11​
3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season
2​
►​
11​
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
2​
▼3​
11​
Kokokku
2​
▼6​
11​
Poputepipikku
2​
▼6​
11​
Slow Start
2​
►​
16​
Black Clover
1​
►​
16​
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
1​
►​
16​
Dragon Ball Super
1​
►​
16​
IDOLiSH7
1​
►​
16​
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
1​
►​
16​
Sanrio Danshi
1​
▼8​
16​
Toji no Miko
1​
►​
16​
Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line
1​
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Mahoutsukai no Yome (rip Joel... love works in mysterious ways...)
Takagi-san (lol)
Black Clover (most progress made to date...)

Gonna try DarlingFranx and Violet Evergarden soon.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My week picks, cant wait this week-end, I will be on trip wont be able to watch week end releases.
No particular order all were amazing !

- Koi Wa Ameagari no You ni 2, impresssive so far, im not at al into love stories, i find them most of time sopy & clichés, but i have to admit this show so far delivered great stuff.






- Violet Evergarden 2 interesting episode, amazing visual, also a lot of questioning about humanity and stuff.



Sora yori mo Tooi Basho 3, great & heartwarming, again lovely slice of life by Madhouse.






Just one question, Wanted to watch Cardcaptor Sakura, but never get to watch 1st anime, is this anime a sequel or a reboot ? do i need to watch the previous one before or its not necessary ?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm voting for..

- Overlord II
- Grancrest Senki
- Mahoutsukai no Yome

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Voting for :
-Violet Evergarden
The story is quite good for now :invalid
-Overlord II
Just because I love that series:gar
-Mahoutsukai no Yome
I liked the concept so I'll keep going~
 

razerxs

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
396
Reaction score
740
Country
Galactic Republic
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2
Black Clover
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
My nomination for now

Mahutsukai no Yome

Grancrest Senki

.
 
Top