- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Violet Evergarden
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Yuru Camp
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Yuru Camp


SameChanging to:
-Overlord II
-Gancrest Senki
-Mahoutsukai no Yome

I haven't watched Yuru Camp yet. Should I? Also hard to choose between Overlord II and Gintama/Citrus for meYowamushi Pedal: Glory Line as third nomination.
Itou Junji Collection, Kokkoku and 3gatsu(especially the latter half) were quite good too.

If you like SoL, yes.I haven't watched Yuru Camp yet. Should I? Also hard to choose between Overlord II and Gintama/Citrus for me![]()
32 seriesI've done it again....
Next week... I start the job of paring it down.![]()
!! Unforgivable !

I am already overwhelmed by 7-8 series but how can you manage so muchI've done it again....
Next week... I start the job of paring it down.![]()

32 seriesand Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is not even in your watching list![]()
!! Unforgivable !
![]()
I have really hard times being consistent in watching 4/5 series a week, im truly amazed by such a dedication for the otaku shrine !![]()
Somewhere along the way I just started doing that. At first, I figured I’d try out at least the first episode of each new series that interested me...I am already overwhelmed by 7-8 series but how can you manage so much![]()
Change | Rank | Anime | Nominations |
► | 1 | Mahoutsukai no Yome | 20 |
► | 2 | Grancrest Senki | 11 |
► | 3 | Overlord II | 6 |
► | 3 | Violet Evergarden | 6 |
► | 3 | Yuru Camp | 6 |
▼2 | 6 | Citrus | 5 |
► | 6 | Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen | 5 |
► | 8 | Darling in the FranXX | 3 |
► | 8 | Koi wa Ameagari no You ni | 3 |
► | 8 | Sora yori mo Tooi Basho | 3 |
▼6 | 11 | 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season | 2 |
► | 11 | Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san | 2 |
▼3 | 11 | Kokokku | 2 |
▼6 | 11 | Poputepipikku | 2 |
▼6 | 11 | Slow Start | 2 |
► | 16 | Black Clover | 1 |
► | 16 | Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen | 1 |
► | 16 | Dragon Ball Super | 1 |
► | 16 | IDOLiSH7 | 1 |
► | 16 | Ryuuou no Oshigoto! | 1 |
► | 16 | Sanrio Danshi | 1 |
▼8 | 16 | Toji no Miko | 1 |
► | 16 | Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line | 1 |

