Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But if you visit Shinjuku you automatically visit Kanto, too :worrybunny

It's been a while that I shared some tracks with you syx, so here we go!





Dunno about the last one, depends on if you don't hate the original xD Because I honestly think this version is better than the original
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh syx, my twin :teehee psssstttt
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
But if you visit Shinjuku you automatically visit Kanto, too :worrybunny

It's been a while that I shared some tracks with you syx, so here we go!





Dunno about the last one, depends on if you don't hate the original xD Because I honestly think this version is better than the original
Oh my freaking god, that first one is absolutely amazing. :zomg
The second and third one are great as well! Have all three tracks in my play list now. Thank you, niichan-sama. :bobriki

As you expected, don't like the last one. I don't know of any TG tracks by the way. Never watched the series.
oh syx, my twin :teehee psssstttt
Notice me, DiMaria-senpai. :wtf
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This is something I had the share, I even took my laptop (which is a lot quicker then via the mobile xD) to show you them right now. So gotta leave them here!
(this is the artist I was talking about who gave me his permission and who makes such awesome Ray drawings. He gladly made a new pixiv acc :'D)









Gonna tag @Erinyes for this one 'cuz badass Emma taking the bow from her back!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
But if you visit Shinjuku you automatically visit Kanto, too :worrybunny

It's been a while that I shared some tracks with you syx, so here we go!





Dunno about the last one, depends on if you don't hate the original xD Because I honestly think this version is better than the original

Unravel :hearts
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
This is something I had the share, I even took my laptop (which is a lot quicker then via the mobile xD) to show you them right now. So gotta leave them here!
(this is the artist I was talking about who gave me his permission and who makes such awesome Ray drawings. He gladly made a new pixiv acc :'D)









Gonna tag @Erinyes for this one 'cuz badass Emma taking the bow from her back!
Look who is paying a visit to my thread.





Those are all incredible, every single one of them. :zomg You are a pure gem, Purity-chan! Thank you so much! The third one is my favorite. It's such a bummer that it doesn't include the whole head of Ray. >.<" Can you give me the link to the artist's gallery, please? : )

its weird to be summoned in the Elite part of the castle, its so intimidating


Don't tell me you didn't write anything in my thread before because of that reasoning.



You should realize that people such as yourself make this place here (even more) special, so don't hold back leaving a message from time to time. :nod My humble self hardly contributes to the epicness of this place.

I'm curious if there are more people like that. :lmao Don't be afraid to enter this thread, Ladies and Gentleman. 25% of the time, we are usually nice to you.

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Don't tell me you didn't write anything in my thread before because of that reasoning.



You should realize that people such as yourself make this place here (even more) special, so don't hold back leaving a message from time to time. :nod My humble self hardly contributes to the epicness of this place.

I'm curious if there are more people like that. :lmao Don't be afraid to enter this thread, Ladies and Gentleman. 25% of the time, we are usually nice to you.






@syx ill try to come & say hi more often !


 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Rick and Morty

(Actually Syx and Erin should I say :teehee)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Look who is paying a visit to my thread.





Those are all incredible, every single one of them. :zomg You are a pure gem, Purity-chan! Thank you so much! The third one is my favorite. It's such a bummer that it doesn't include the whole head of Ray. >.<" Can you give me the link to the artist's gallery, please? : )


Don't tell me you didn't write anything in my thread before because of that reasoning.



You should realize that people such as yourself make this place here (even more) special, so don't hold back leaving a message from time to time. :nod My humble self hardly contributes to the epicness of this place.

I'm curious if there are more people like that. :lmao Don't be afraid to enter this thread, Ladies and Gentleman. 25% of the time, we are usually nice to you.

Of course. How can I possible not visit your thread? It's basically my second home.


Lol yeah quite a tease although, I think it captures his expression more that way. It gives more a tension? I think that's the correct word for it? Sometimes I do that also. xD

And yes of course I can give you the link but I don't want it. =)

You though it was here, eh? Next time better.
Why are you even opening this spoiler button lol
Still trying, I see?


Gonne leave those here also:




This one is definitely my favorite among the three.



oh great pics, awesome Emma, awesome art :zomg @Purity of Magi




its weird to be summoned in the Elite part of the castle, its so intimidating


Ikr? I was quite surprised to see an Emma drawing with her weapon. That was so nice and she is so awesome like that! *_*

Lol well we simply can't have you not be here, right? I had no choice but to summon you, Erin-chan! So you're fully welcome~



You should visit those often, they can be nice from time to time but most of them you know are prolly mostly in the win thread anyway xP
Anyway if I happen to find some nice Phil images, I will provide you them. :3
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm curious if there are more people like that. :lmao Don't be afraid to enter this thread, Ladies and Gentleman. 25% of the time, we are usually nice to you.

(slowly steps out) uhm....

I really like..... seeing TPN fanarts.... so I went to this thread and.... they're really beautiful.... :hearts
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Of course. How can I possible not visit your thread? It's basically my second home.


This may be the most beautiful line written down in this thread... ever.

It's impossible for me to articulate how I feel right now. Gomenasai...


Lol yeah quite a tease although, I think it captures his expression more that way. It gives more a tension? I think that's the correct word for it? Sometimes I do that also. xD

And yes of course I can give you the link but I don't want it. =)

You though it was here, eh? Next time better.
Why are you even opening this spoiler button lol
Still trying, I see?
Yes, I get the reason behind it. I should have been more specific, since I was looking at it from a potential avy point of view. Due to the cuts above and below (and the overall image resolution of 600x600), it doesn't look like it would look good once I edit it to a 150x250-300 resolution avy. I haven't tried yet, though.

Haha, you never hand out information that easily, heh?



Thank you very much by the way. I hope these guys at pixiv understand english. :lmao

Gonne leave those here also:




This one is definitely my favorite among the three.


Seriously... I thought I searched the whole www for TPN fanarts (even pixiv ffs), but couldn't even find a couple of great fanarts. And then... here you come with absolutely amazing TPN fanarts as if it was child's play for you to find them. ò.ó

Those look fascinating! I agree, the last one looks goodlike. Really need that as an avy or sig. DEFINITELY!!!
Lol well we simply can't have you not be here, right? I had no choice but to summon you, Erin-chan! So you're fully welcome~
You should know @Erinyes-chan that Purity-chan has more say in this thread than myself.

(slowly steps out) uhm....

I really like..... seeing TPN fanarts.... so I went to this thread and.... they're really beautiful.... :hearts





@syx ill try to come & say hi more often !


No need to be shy. Fill my thread with your awesome presence!

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England


This may be the most beautiful line written down in this thread... ever.

It's impossible for me to articulate how I feel right now. Gomenasai...



Yes, I get the reason behind it. I should have been more specific, since I was looking at it from a potential avy point of view. Due to the cuts above and below (and the overall image resolution of 600x600), it doesn't look like it would look good once I edit it to a 150x250-300 resolution avy. I haven't tried yet, though.

Haha, you never hand out information that easily, heh?



Thank you very much by the way. I hope these guys at pixiv understand english. :lmao
Ah, lol of course. I should have know that. xD Hmm.. personally I think it still would look nice though. I had and saw similar avy's that were cut in half in the past and they were looking quite nice imo (especially when it are character with red glowing eyes *w*)

You're welcome and no worries, most of them understand English or well.. at least the ones I messaged lol. If they don't then there is always google translation. :3

Anyway, I did a quick check for you with the resolution. I will let you decide if you prefer to have it as avy or not.

(150x250)


(150x300)



Seriously... I thought I searched the whole www for TPN fanarts (even pixiv ffs), but couldn't even find a couple of great fanarts. And then... here you come with absolutely amazing TPN fanarts as if it was child's play for you to find them. ò.ó

Those look fascinating! I agree, the last one looks goodlike. Really need that as an avy or sig. DEFINITELY!!!
What can I say? I am great after all.


But that aside, since you said that searched the whole www for it....... well apparently you didn't since you couldn't find them! So.... SEARCH HARDER NEXT TIME!!!

You should use it as sig imo. I think it would look great as sig!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You're welcome and no worries, most of them understand English or well.. at least the ones I messaged lol. If they don't then there is always google translation. :3
At least one of the two understands english judging from the profile. I already contacted them. Let's see when and what they will reply. :zomg

Anyway, I did a quick check for you with the resolution. I will let you decide if you prefer to have it as avy or not.

(150x250)


(150x300)
Yeah, that looks awesome. :zomg Though, I'm usually not a big fan of single-coloured backgrounds (yes, I'm very picky ^^"). I prefer backgrounds similar to the style of this piece, dark and captivating. But I think out of all fanarts, this one has the best drawn face/expression of Ray. The simple red background emphasizes Ray's facial expression much more than a dark and/or complex background would do in my opinion. His expression would lose a lot of impact I guess, that's why the artist went with the red background I guess (professional artist speaking here :lmao).

But that aside, since you said that searched the whole www for it....... well apparently you didn't since you couldn't find them! So.... SEARCH HARDER NEXT TIME!!!

You should use it as sig imo. I think it would look great as sig!
Well, I still can't find those fanarts on pixiv, regardless of which keywords I use. xD I guess I'm incompetent when it comes to fanart searching.

I will change my set once I get a positive reply from the artists. :hip
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@syx I will react later on your message but I had to come online and share you this. I think you will love this: https://twitter.com/sonne_err7/media

Kinda funny since I was exploring for some jumping pose reference 'cuz SCREW BERNKASTEL AND LAMBDA WITH THEIR DAMN LOLITA DRESSES UHG..... and then I saw that the artist (the one with the awesome TPN fanarts) has his twitter account again and oh hell godness.... those Ray drawings.... there are even better ones. Holy shit. This one for example, love the face expression.



Or this one

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
My god... those Ray fanarts...
They are so awesome :hearts
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So syx and @niichan I'm back to school (been a week now) and remember the course I told you I was worried about? Well, I made a B. So far, it's my only B, I've seen 3 others and they were A's but somehow I cherish that B more than some of my A's haha. It really was a difficult one, actually I had the only B in my set (department anyway... Not sure if others in different departments did better). I'm yet to see 2 results but I feel pretty certain they're A's too. I'm excited haha, I'm yet to go a semester with straight A's but I'm getting closer and closer. I think I'll pull it off this semester. Also I had to make a speech at our freshers orientation. It was rather nerve racking haha. Public speaking is not my thing, but I managed somehow. My lecturers and even HOD told me it was a good speech XD

BTW how far have you gone in Umi?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Purity of Magi
you are posting so many fascinating fanarts that I'm actually out of unused adjectives to describe them. :lmao Great, epic, badass, amazing, brilliant, magnificent... I used them all, fuhahaha.

Unfortunately, this 타님 guy doesn't want his works to be used by others. But on a funny note: this is second person in approx. 7 years (and approx. 200 received answers) who gave me a negative reply. :sweatdrop

On the bright side, the other guy gave me positive feedback. So, I'll change my set soon. :nod

So syx and @niichan I'm back to school (been a week now) and remember the course I told you I was worried about? Well, I made a B. So far, it's my only B, I've seen 3 others and they were A's but somehow I cherish that B more than some of my A's haha. It really was a difficult one, actually I had the only B in my set (department anyway... Not sure if others in different departments did better). I'm yet to see 2 results but I feel pretty certain they're A's too. I'm excited haha, I'm yet to go a semester with straight A's but I'm getting closer and closer. I think I'll pull it off this semester. Also I had to make a speech at our freshers orientation. It was rather nerve racking haha. Public speaking is not my thing, but I managed somehow. My lecturers and even HOD told me it was a good speech XD

BTW how far have you gone in Umi?
HOLT!!!! :zomg

It's always nice to hear from you my friend. Sounds like things are going well for you, I hope it will get even better! I'm a little bit confused though. Are you going to school or are you studying? I guess the latter?

I know that feel though. Back then when I studied, my friends and I chose automotive engineering as one of our focus areas. There we had combustion engine as one of the lectures. And this lecture was held by a, well, kinda difficult professor (he didn't even greet me back when we were alone in the elevator, lmao, just wtf is wrong with some people?). In a couple of weeks, my friends left the course. One by one, until I was the sole survivor of our initial group. They either changed the complete focus area or the lectures within the focus area, because it was too difficult.

Making a long story short: I somehow managed to BARELY (NOT KIDDING) pass the exam. Don't ask me how I did it, I can't explain it myself. :lmao But it felt like a 100% A. It's most likely the grade I'm most proud of even though it's actually a bad grade, kishkishkish. People admired me for that feat, I was the king.



ANYWAY... so Holt holt (pun intended) a great speech to the noobs? I'm sure there is a neat video of Holt holting said speech, no? We want to hear it! We are curious!



In regards to Umineko: I had a busy January actually (oh god, I wrote this for god knows how many times on slack and discord, I feel like a broken record :lmao).

The last time I played Umineko was approx. 8 months ago. It didn't feel right to continue from where I stopped (end of EP4). So I started from scratch. I'm hitting the end of D1 of the first episode. I'm letting myself get distracted way to easily, but it's moving on! It's actually pretty fun to read it again after the knowledge you have gained til EP4. I've put every manga/anime on holt (pun intended) for now. I'm giving my best. :nod
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
HOLT!!!! :zomg

It's always nice to hear from you my friend. Sounds like things are going well for you, I hope it will get even better! I'm a little bit confused though. Are you going to school or are you studying? I guess the latter?

I know that feel though. Back then when I studied, my friends and I chose automotive engineering as one of our focus areas. There we had combustion engine as one of the lectures. And this lecture was held by a, well, kinda difficult professor (he didn't even greet me back when we were alone in the elevator, lmao, just wtf is wrong with some people?). In a couple of weeks, my friends left the course. One by one, until I was the sole survivor of our initial group. They either changed the complete focus area or the lectures within the focus area, because it was too difficult.

Making a long story short: I somehow managed to BARELY (NOT KIDDING) pass the exam. Don't ask me how I did it, I can't explain it myself. :lmao But it felt like a 100% A. It's most likely the grade I'm most proud of even though it's actually a bad grade, kishkishkish. People admired me for that feat, I was the king.



ANYWAY... so Holt holt (pun intended) a great speech to the noobs? I'm sure there is a neat video of Holt holting said speech, no? We want to hear it! We are curious!



In regards to Umineko: I had a busy January actually (oh god, I wrote this for god knows how many times on slack and discord, I feel like a broken record :lmao).

The last time I played Umineko was approx. 8 months ago. It didn't feel right to continue from where I stopped (end of EP4). So I started from scratch. I'm hitting the end of D1 of the first episode. I'm letting myself get distracted way to easily, but it's moving on! It's actually pretty fun to read it again after the knowledge you have gained til EP4. I've put every manga/anime on holt (pun intended) for now. I'm giving my best. :nod
No, I'm in school (well have to study too)..and yes, it's going pretty well.

Nah, there isn't a video, at least none that I have...besides, I haven't even posted a pic on MH before, it'd be quite the feat if I posted a whole video :lmao

Same with Umi really, but I have gone past the first twilight on Ep. 5 at least...well I didn't reread since it hasn't been that long since I finished Eps 1-4. I have less free time than I anticipated haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top