Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
A WILD SHEEP (#61) APPEARED!



J
ust as you were clearing the field of tall-grass, ridden with Rattatta's and Pidgy's, out of nowhere a wild sheep appeared. It looked much like the Mareeps and Flaaffy's you're used to, but different. Much like the fictional sheeps in the old folklore books and legends.

You were curious and intrigued, you went down to your knees, tried to get closer, it didn't look like it noticed you as it kept still while chewing on a patch of grass. (1) What do you do?
​
  1. Seeing as it's not paying attention, and looking rather.. dull and stupid, I throw a Pokéball at it.​
  2. I choose my strongest Pokémon, Pidgeotto, and attack instantly with Gust.​
  3. I'm still to inexperience for this, a beginner trainer can't dream of handling this situation, let's go home.​
  4. I throw some rocks at it, and see how it acts to choose how I respond. ​
  5. What the fuck, that's not a Pokémon. Fuck this shit, I'm out.​
  6. Ehh.. Am I still dreaming?​

Regardless of what you do (this ain't no interactive story, bro), the sheep notices your pathetic attempt at stealth, glares at you and..
"(2) "BEEHHHHH!
​
  1. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!​
  2. WHAT IN TARNATION IS THIS DEVILISH CREATURE AND IT'S HORRIBLE SCREECH?!​
  3. ah​
  4. You stumbled and fell flat no your face.​
  5. You stand tall, determined to face this creature head on.​
  6. You're still throwing rocks, only faster and flustered.​
​
​
The sheep finished it's terrifying blare, and a glowing light surrounded it. Stunned, you stood there in silence. The light slowly disappeared into the sheep and it slowly met your eyes. A bit unsure of what to do, you started to reach for your Pokéballs. The sheep noticed and started to run towards you, blaring like a demon, it's eyes turned red.
​
(3) What Pokéball do you pick?​
​
  1. The first.​
  2. The second.​
  3. The third.​
  4. The fourth.​
  5. The fi.. oh shit, you're a beginner and only got four Pokémon.​
  6. I hesitate and probably get killed instantly.​
​

You grab the nearest ball, and throw it towards the sheep. You hit it's head, and as your Pokémon comes out the sheep resumes running towards you!
You started running away from it, but as you do
, (4) you yell:
​
  1. PIDGEOTTO, GUST!​
  2. PIDGEOTTO, GUST GUST!​
  3. PIDGEOTTO, WHIRLWIND ATTACK!​
  4. PIDGEOTTO, TWISTER!​
  5. PIDGEOTTO, AIR SLASH​
  6. PIDGEOTTO, HURRICANE!​
(Did I said you had a Pidgeotto? I'm sorry, honest mistake.) You yelled out Pidgeotto's name and a random attack. Confused your Weedle hurt itself. By this time the Sheep has caught up to you, tackled you and as you lie on the ground, it suddenly grows bigger and more muscular. It keeps you pinned to the ground, stares into your soul and "BEHHH"

It's horrifying blare comes around once again, for the sake of your self-worth and confidence, (I won't let you piss your pants or pass out. Just imagine something embarrassing and keep it to yourself.)


(5) Scared for your life you try to:
​
  1. Punch the motherfucker in the face!​
  2. Punch the motherfucker in his guts.​
  3. Punch the motherfucker in his GUTS GUTS!​
  4. Yell at your worthless Weedle to help you the fuck out!​
  5. Keep cursing and yelling at the motherfucker to get the fuck off you.​
  6. Try to go big and blonde like in that one cartoon anime you watch and blast the motherfucker to smithereens.​
Okay, first of all. I'm doing a Pokémon thing over here. If you want some Dragon Ball shit, you'll have to wait.

The smart thing to do is to try and get out of this horrible and terrifying situation, so you try to get out of there by any means necessary, you kick, punch, yell and pull his wool to get out of under him. Meanwhile you're Weedle is still just.. weedling around. Seriously, what a worthless Pokémon (or trainer you are). But, you grabbed something on tight. Something that seems to hurt the Sheep as it loses some of his strenght. Not knowing what, why or how, you pull with all your might. The Sheep falls of you and you get up. You throw a Pokéball back to your Weedle and replace him with, that's right, a fucking Pidgeotto.

As the Sheep gathers it's strength and gets up again, you notice where you grabbed it. (And let's just say you were happy there was a lot of wool covering it.) Before it's ready to attack again, you let your Pidgeotto attack, GUST, QUICK ATTACK, GUST GUST!. You're Pidgeotto is doing a damn good job, he keeps attacking the Sheep. You try to think of a strategy. Should you just run away? Should you keep fighting? Should you dump your worthless Weedle? Why did you never confess to the girl next door? Why are you thinking of that one embarassing moment in Grade 5 when you pissed your pants because you couldn't hold it? And did that tuna sandwhich last Wednesday really taste off, or was it just you?

No matter how many questions go through your mind, the Sheep breaks off Pidgeotto's Gust winds and smacks him out of the way. As you look at it you noticed it has grown even bigger an more muscular. What the.. are those actual horns? It lets off a deep hard sigh, looks at you and says:

(6) “Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies."
​
  1. Eh..wait..what?​
  2. YOU ATTACKED ME!​
  3. (silence)​
  4. You're still throwing rocks at him.​
  5. You laugh at it's pathetic sounding girly voice.​
  6. NOT ENOUGH ROCKS :arf​
As if you'd say something, come on. You're fucking terrified.

He paused, twisting his goatee. "Men are fools. Why have you been hurling rocks at me for the last ten minutes. What have I done wrong?"
You don't answer. Because you don't really have a voice in this story. I make everything up. But you sound some stuff out.

"Ah, a mute. Yes. Excellent. I don't need talkative followers. Let me introduce my self; I'm Lucifer Morningstar."
"Lucifer is a sheep?!" you squeal out. (Look at that.. a voice).

(7) "I'M A FUCKING GOAT :arf "

  1. Eh..wait..what?
  2. You laugh.
  3. You grin.
  4. You giggle.
  5. You roll on the floor laughing.
  6. You fall anime-style with your legs up high.
Wrong. You finally quit throwing rocks and are standing there in deadly silence. You know who Lucifer Morningstar is supposed to be and you're finally acting like the smart kid your parents wanted to have.

Lucifer goes into a very long, boring but very important monologue filled with crucial information for the journey ahead.
(I'll be skipping that, but don't worry, you'll get it from the context.)

(8) -------------

  1. You look down at the blood ridden floor and chant "AWAKE, ARISE OR BE FOR EVER FALLEN"
  2. You look down at your best friend and declare; "You've been unhappy because you've desired things that cannot be."
  3. Kneeled on the ground, crying, you sputter; "Why do they blame me for all their little failings?!"
  4. You look her dead in the eyes; "for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste."
  5. You sighed, put down your sword; "Pride took him from heaven."
  6. As your mother wept in the background, you turned to her; "What good will my soul do for you, mother?"

Wow, okay. Whoops! That might've been confusing I think. But hey, that's eight questions. The minimal requirement to pull this thing off. BUT WAIT

(9) A WILD BONUS QUESTION APPEARED

I just randomly rambled on in here, but there might be somethign here after all. Are you guys interested in a Pokémon-world filled with Satan and other cool shit that randomly turns up in my head? Then there might be a part 2, to fill in the blanks, for those who still need context to make the right choice at the last question.


This stays open for uhm, not long probably.

This gives @Farfalla some time to put her Sheep together.
Winner can make the next one if Farfalla doesn't mind, otherwise the next Sheep goes to her.

@Organizized @Elusia @Seraph @Darky

​
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Interesting sheep.....:tem
I'll pm in about one or two days since you are not really specific on what day's gonna close
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Interesting sheep.....:tem
I'll pm in about one or two days since you are not really specific on what day's gonna close
Today. In three hours. :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I have this thing called.... School
So if it's only open until there, I won't participate
Simple as that :nod

j/k ily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I put it that way on purpose, but this response was fast. :lmao

You and your dirty mind. :nah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw copypasting is harder when you use ordered lists. And by age-old traditions only the questions are numbered 1-12, while the answers someone can pick from are A, B, C etc. Just a small irritation you could consider doing differently, as it's probably easier for you to collect answers when they're A-D than 1-4, while having to then count the individual 1s, 2s etc. I know it'd make counting harder and more annoying for me on my excel sheets.
But moving on.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Btw copypasting is harder when you use ordered lists. And by age-old traditions only the questions are numbered 1-12, while the answers someone can pick from are A, B, C etc. Just a small irritation you could consider doing differently, as it's probably easier for you to collect answers when they're A-D than 1-4, while having to then count the individual 1s, 2s etc. I know it'd make counting harder and more annoying for me on my excel sheets.
But moving on.
I already have tables set in Excel for the Sheeps I made. Just a matter of clicking the right cell. Thanks for the advice though.

But this time I came prepared. :hip
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A WILD SHEEP (#61) APPEARED!



J
ust as you were clearing the field of tall-grass, ridden with Rattatta's and Pidgy's, out of nowhere a wild sheep appeared. It looked much like the Mareeps and Flaaffy's you're used to, but different. Much like the fictional sheeps in the old folklore books and legends.

You were curious and intrigued, you went down to your knees, tried to get closer, it didn't look like it noticed you as it kept still while chewing on a patch of grass. (1) What do you do?
​
  1. Seeing as it's not paying attention, and looking rather.. dull and stupid, I throw a Pokéball at it.​
  2. I choose my strongest Pokémon, Pidgeotto, and attack instantly with Gust.​
  3. I'm still to inexperience for this, a beginner trainer can't dream of handling this situation, let's go home.​
  4. I throw some rocks at it, and see how it acts to choose how I respond. ​
  5. What the fuck, that's not a Pokémon. Fuck this shit, I'm out.​
  6. Ehh.. Am I still dreaming?​

Regardless of what you do (this ain't no interactive story, bro), the sheep notices your pathetic attempt at stealth, glares at you and..
"(2) "BEEHHHHH!
​



    • WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!​
    • WHAT IN TARNATION IS THIS DEVILISH CREATURE AND IT'S HORRIBLE SCREECH?!​
    • ah​
    • You stumbled and fell flat no your face.​
    • You stand tall, determined to face this creature head on.​
    • You're still throwing rocks, only faster and flustered.​


​
The sheep finished it's terrifying blare, and a glowing light surrounded it. Stunned, you stood there in silence. The light slowly disappeared into the sheep and it slowly met your eyes. A bit unsure of what to do, you started to reach for your Pokéballs. The sheep noticed and started to run towards you, blaring like a demon, it's eyes turned red.

(3) What Pokéball do you pick?​



    • The first.​
    • The second.​
    • The third.​
    • The fourth.​
    • The fi.. oh shit, you're a beginner and only got four Pokémon.​
    • I hesitate and probably get killed instantly.​

​

You grab the nearest ball, and throw it towards the sheep. You hit it's head, and as your Pokémon comes out the sheep resumes running towards you!
You started running away from it, but as you do
, (4) you yell:
​
  1. PIDGEOTTO, GUST!​
  2. PIDGEOTTO, GUST GUST!​
  3. PIDGEOTTO, WHIRLWIND ATTACK!​
  4. PIDGEOTTO, TWISTER!​
  5. PIDGEOTTO, AIR SLASH​
  6. PIDGEOTTO, HURRICANE!​
(Did I said you had a Pidgeotto? I'm sorry, honest mistake.) You yelled out Pidgeotto's name and a random attack. Confused your Weedle hurt itself. By this time the Sheep has caught up to you, tackled you and as you lie on the ground, it suddenly grows bigger and more muscular. It keeps you pinned to the ground, stares into your soul and "BEHHH"

It's horrifying blare comes around once again, for the sake of your self-worth and confidence, (I won't let you piss your pants or pass out. Just imagine something embarrassing and keep it to yourself.)


(5) Scared for your life you try to:
​
  1. Punch the motherfucker in the face!​
  2. Punch the motherfucker in his guts.​
  3. Punch the motherfucker in his GUTS GUTS!​
  4. Yell at your worthless Weedle to help you the fuck out!​
  5. Keep cursing and yelling at the motherfucker to get the fuck off you.​
  6. Try to go big and blonde like in that one cartoon anime you watch and blast the motherfucker to smithereens.​
Okay, first of all. I'm doing a Pokémon thing over here. If you want some Dragon Ball shit, you'll have to wait.

The smart thing to do is to try and get out of this horrible and terrifying situation, so you try to get out of there by any means necessary, you kick, punch, yell and pull his wool to get out of under him. Meanwhile you're Weedle is still just.. weedling around. Seriously, what a worthless Pokémon (or trainer you are). But, you grabbed something on tight. Something that seems to hurt the Sheep as it loses some of his strenght. Not knowing what, why or how, you pull with all your might. The Sheep falls of you and you get up. You throw a Pokéball back to your Weedle and replace him with, that's right, a fucking Pidgeotto.

As the Sheep gathers it's strength and gets up again, you notice where you grabbed it. (And let's just say you were happy there was a lot of wool covering it.) Before it's ready to attack again, you let your Pidgeotto attack, GUST, QUICK ATTACK, GUST GUST!. You're Pidgeotto is doing a damn good job, he keeps attacking the Sheep. You try to think of a strategy. Should you just run away? Should you keep fighting? Should you dump your worthless Weedle? Why did you never confess to the girl next door? Why are you thinking of that one embarassing moment in Grade 5 when you pissed your pants because you couldn't hold it? And did that tuna sandwhich last Wednesday really taste off, or was it just you?

No matter how many questions go through your mind, the Sheep breaks off Pidgeotto's Gust winds and smacks him out of the way. As you look at it you noticed it has grown even bigger an more muscular. What the.. are those actual horns? It lets off a deep hard sigh, looks at you and says:

(6) “Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies."
​
  1. Eh..wait..what?​
  2. YOU ATTACKED ME!​
  3. (silence)​
  4. You're still throwing rocks at him.​
  5. You laugh at it's pathetic sounding girly voice.​
  6. NOT ENOUGH ROCKS :arf​
As if you'd say something, come on. You're fucking terrified.

He paused, twisting his goatee. "Men are fools. Why have you been hurling rocks at me for the last ten minutes. What have I done wrong?"
You don't answer. Because you don't really have a voice in this story. I make everything up. But you sound some stuff out.

"Ah, a mute. Yes. Excellent. I don't need talkative followers. Let me introduce my self; I'm Lucifer Morningstar."
"Lucifer is a sheep?!" you squeal out. (Look at that.. a voice).

(7) "I'M A FUCKING GOAT :arf "
​
  1. Eh..wait..what?
  2. You laugh.
  3. You grin.
  4. You giggle.
  5. You roll on the floor laughing.
  6. You fall anime-style with your legs up high.
Wrong. You finally quit throwing rocks and are standing there in deadly silence. You know who Lucifer Morningstar is supposed to be and you're finally acting like the smart kid your parents wanted to have.

Lucifer goes into a very long, boring but very important monologue filled with crucial information for the journey ahead.
(I'll be skipping that, but don't worry, you'll get it from the context.)

(8) -------------

  1. You look down at the blood ridden floor and chant "AWAKE, ARISE OR BE FOR EVER FALLEN"
  2. You look down at your best friend and declare; "You've been unhappy because you've desired things that cannot be."
  3. Kneeled on the ground, crying, you sputter; "Why do they blame me for all their little failings?!"
  4. You look her dead in the eyes; "for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste."
  5. You sighed, put down your sword; "Pride took him from heaven."
  6. As your mother wept in the background, you turned to her; "What good will my soul do for you, mother?"

Wow, okay. Whoops! That might've been confusing I think. But hey, that's eight questions. The minimal requirement to pull this thing off. BUT WAIT

(9) A WILD BONUS QUESTION APPEARED

I just randomly rambled on in here, but there might be somethign here after all. Are you guys interested in a Pokémon-world filled with Satan and other cool shit that randomly turns up in my head? Then there might be a part 2, to fill in the blanks, for those who still need context to make the right choice at the last question.


This stays open for uhm, not long probably.

This gives @Farfalla some time to put her Sheep together.
Winner can make the next one if Farfalla doesn't mind, otherwise the next Sheep goes to her.

@Organizized @Elusia @Seraph @Darky

​
I'll submit my answers soon. Also shouldn't this be the 60th, not the 61st? Thought your last once was the 59th but I could be wrong :P
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'll submit my answers soon. Also shouldn't this be the 60th, not the 61st? Thought your last once was the 59th but I could be wrong :P
THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS SAID LAST TIME TOO! <_>

But no, it got corrected to 60 with the results. This is 61. :nod
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Guess I will be participating in this just because I got quoted form I have no idea where.
Well this will be my first game every I probably mess thing up badly.


I will submit my answers tomorrow just cuz it pretty late here and I m lazy to think.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Guess I will be participating in this just because I got quoted form I have no idea where.
Well this will be my first game every I probably mess thing up badly.


I will submit my answers tomorrow just cuz it pretty late and I m lazy to think.
Yeah, you were a random answer in the previous game. :nod

Good luck! :zomg





You're now trapped in the Fun Forum, never to leave again. :3c
 
Top