The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm here on the phone like 90-95% of the time so to me that button was invaluable.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Damn, i thought i wasn't the only one who thought that the button to go up was a way to congratulate those laziest asses in websites.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm here on the phone like 90-95% of the time so to me that button was invaluable.
I cringe at phones. :nod

But yeah, I get how it would be horrible to miss it on one too. I still have the (fast)-scroll on my mouse, so it's somewhat of a condolence.

@Pat should still bring it back, the two of us are special enough. We deserve it.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It feels like Go! imo.
Naruto had great OST anyway, still carry most of those songs around.
Memories
When I started as teen, I would listen to them alot lol. I recently listened to a few tracts, nostalgic....makes me feel old
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What the fuck, who voted no?!

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I cringe at phones. :nod

But yeah, I get how it would be horrible to miss it on one too. I still have the (fast)-scroll on my mouse, so it's somewhat of a condolence.

@Pat should still bring it back, the two of us are special enough. We deserve it.
I’d never have time to browse MH if I only used it on desktop.

I’d be like Ust, only even more absent.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tom's blood pressure is rising...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I just read these posts and tried to click the back-to-top button to see the poll.

 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
The best solution to depression is suicide, guys.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I dunno, I get the feeling that’s another reason for Shobu to consider topping himself. Because it’s him.
I only try to topping at art contests D: failing everytime, this is just fun.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i just want the alt+r shortcut for quick reply back, couldn't care less about back to top button
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just read these posts and tried to click the back-to-top button to see the poll.

Hope we get enough people wanting it back so it returns. Basically for every thread that has a poll or a stickied post that is editted often(like in mafia games for example) it's just really handy to have that button. Or when posting something, then seeing the message about a new notification so you press the arrow to go up to your notifications/PMs.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Being serious now it will end up returning. Idc about it cause I use the superior ultraviolet theme and didn't have the chance to grow dependent of that button, but there wasn't a real problem related to it, it seems (based on that thread that Pat linked) and now that people are missing it, I don't see why it wouldn't come back.
 
Top