I'm here on the phone like 90-95% of the time so to me that button was invaluable.

I cringe at phones.I'm here on the phone like 90-95% of the time so to me that button was invaluable.

MemoriesIt feels like Go! imo.
Naruto had great OST anyway, still carry most of those songs around.
I’d never have time to browse MH if I only used it on desktop.I cringe at phones.
But yeah, I get how it would be horrible to miss it on one too. I still have the (fast)-scroll on my mouse, so it's somewhat of a condolence.
@Pat should still bring it back, the two of us are special enough. We deserve it.
Oh!! When I asked you to help me with the Art Contest poll and you were having fun tying it, I understand it now \^_^/What the fuck, who voted no?!
![]()
What did i won?Shobu voted no![]()

Oh!! When I asked you to help me with the Art Contest poll and you were having fun tying it, I understand it now \^_^/

Or have a baby.The best solution to depression is suicide, guys.

I dunno, I get the feeling that’s another reason for Shobu to consider topping himself. Because it’s him.Or have a baby.![]()
I only try to topping at art contests D: failing everytime, this is just fun.I dunno, I get the feeling that’s another reason for Shobu to consider topping himself. Because it’s him.
Hope we get enough people wanting it back so it returns. Basically for every thread that has a poll or a stickied post that is editted often(like in mafia games for example) it's just really handy to have that button. Or when posting something, then seeing the message about a new notification so you press the arrow to go up to your notifications/PMs.I just read these posts and tried to click the back-to-top button to see the poll.
![]()