The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Got the guts to google. Seems like the critics hate this show, while the users seem to enjoy pretty much. Kinda expected the opposite.
It's exactly what I suspected tbh. How far in are you?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now that I think about it... Idk where you got your time from, lmao. At Bia's place it's also 7:30+/-, 'cause they don't have the saving daylight thing.
Which means that her place is at the official timezone of Brasília and most brazilian states. So I rly dunno where you got your numbers from. No brazilian state is -1GMT if I'm not mistaken, the huge majority is -3.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Do you hate me? :emocat
No, sweetie. Why do you think that? You're nice and polite, that is great to my eyes.

Now that I think about it... Idk where you got your time from, lmao. At Bia's place it's also 7:30+/-, 'cause they don't have the saving daylight thing.
Which means that her place is at the official timezone of Brasília and most brazilian states. So I rly dunno where you got your numbers from. No brazilian state is -1GMT if I'm not mistaken, the huge majority is -3.
...

Are you talking to me?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
You could have started with Sir, i'm a sir, did you knew that? Plus a nice quote of my previous comment.

So, may i help you at something?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's exactly what I suspected tbh. How far in are you?
Just started episode 4.

Superfunny in the sense, that just as I mourned the cancellation of Dirk Gently, one of my favorite characters from the show return in Altered Carbon. Or well, the same actor. But it was super confusing, because he had the exact same epic beard and hair as his Gently character, while the character itself is a completly different persona.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just started episode 4.

Superfunny in the sense, that just as I mourned the cancellation of Dirk Gently, one of my favorite characters from the show return in Altered Carbon. Or well, the same actor. But it was super confusing, because he had the exact same epic beard and hair as his Gently character, while the character itself is a completly different persona.
You've still got some good stuff ahead of you, I'm jealous! :zomg

Gently... :emocat
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
You've still got some good stuff ahead of you, I'm jealous! :zomg

Gently... :emocat
Yeah. Still keeping fingers crossed for Netflix to pick it up for final season or 2, now that BBC America abadoned it, but doesn't feel likely, especially since Max Landis hasn't been in exactly good light after the disaster known as Bright.

But yeah, I had hardly covered from Sense 8 getting the axe. Then Gently too. And who know what happens with American Gods after the original showrunners quit. Sad times for TV. But atleast Westworld.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's just silly but the number 8 has a lot of meaning to me and Hardy 'cause I used to see the spanish form of it as something so cute lmao.
Ocho. Now we wanna get a dog and give it that name.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Like sideways seios xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao

My next dog....hopefully long long time from now will be named Chotto if a boy or Matte if a girl:XD
 
Top