I went to a rock festival once. Was a virgin festival goer. Survived one night in the tent. Woke up submerged in mud, shit and god knows what else. My tent was no where to be seen.

Left all my crap (what was left) and found the nearest hotel to the festival and never looked back again.
Yeah, that's fucked up.
The one I mentioned was Pukkelpop '11, out of nowhere there was a fucking crazy storm, killed 5 people, injured 150+ and caused insane amounts of damage.
Trees were literally flying around in the sky, that was insane man. I lost all my shit, had a huge gaping hole in my head and have been traumatized ever since.
We were lucky though, we originally didn't plan on going to see Skunk Anansie (since we already saw them a few times) and go to our tent to get some rest. If we did, we would've probably been dead. The gaping hole in my head was also from a tree that hit me when it fell, a branch hit me in the head and swung me back a meter or 10. The person right in front of me was actually smashed by it, not sure if it was one of the casualties.
The only other couple we befriended were part of the casualties though. They were in one of the party tents that collapsed.
Still, to this day, when the weather is getting a bit rough and heavy, I shiver, cold sweats, everything man. Need to go home ASAP.

Got better with the years though, because at first I couldn't even go outside when it rained.
