The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Stay active Jin
Ciao/o.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/



Soooooooooooooo the garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao






Freaking scary tbh
Damn, that's scary indeed. :gwah

That's how my camping tent looked like when I went to a festival a few years ago.
No concrete of course, but the trees on it would've surely killed us too. (Some Ent-like motherfuckers. :nod )
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
There's a lot of new blood here @Bugzee o/

Hi, welcome to the thread \o/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Uste bro!


I should have 24 wins btw. I gave one of my wins to xi0 but it doesn't matter~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We need spam like crazy now to give Bugs a win to delay Grys eventual rise to the top of wins list.
I can see a keyboard warriors sudden death spam match. :nod
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus f**k**g Christmas! Xadyu you are still a legitimate member here! Wowzers! I'm impressed! ;P
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That's how my camping tent looked like when I went to a festival a few years ago.
No concrete of course, but the trees on it would've surely killed us too. (Some Ent-like motherfuckers. :nod )
'_'......
I still recall a festival in the NL that ended up in tragedy due to the weather

I like Ustie's plan :lmao
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Why am i being called new blood??
All you guys are vampires or something?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wild jin xD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Elusia! Nice to meet you!

Thanks for the warm welcome! FF is a special place on MH! I hope you are having an awesome time here~
 
Top