Stay active Jin
Ciao/o.
Ciao/o.
Damn, that's scary indeed.I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/
Soooooooooooooo the garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao
![]()
![]()
![]()
Freaking scary tbh

)what the..You're green again, Lala! Nice to see!
The approach to winning this has changed I'm guessing. Still the best "room" on MH!![]()

I can see a keyboard warriors sudden death spam match.We need spam like crazy now to give Bugs a win to delay Grys eventual rise to the top of wins list.

Jin is one of the old generations, Elu.

'_'......That's how my camping tent looked like when I went to a festival a few years ago.
No concrete of course, but the trees on it would've surely killed us too. (Some Ent-like motherfuckers.)

WowwwwJin is one of the old generations, Elu.![]()

OhaiUste bro!

I've had my fair share of inactivity, as you know. But I never actually left.Jesus f**k**g Christmas! Xadyu you are still a legitimate member here! Wowzers! I'm impressed! ;P

Yeah.. that wasn't a good time...'_'......
I still recall a festival in the NL that ended up in tragedy due to the weather

Yeah, this one is very rare.Wowwww![]()
Be impressed.I wish..................Why am i being called new blood??
All you guys are vampires or something?
From my Pov you are still like FF baby. Barely able to support your headWhy am i being called new blood??
All you guys are vampires or something?
Still around@Wowzers is or was still here.....I think.
Nasty month at work for me