Don't talk to him, Elu, ignore those pervs ç.çSeios....?
What's that?![]()
Don't talk to him, Elu, ignore those pervs ç.çSeios....?
What's that?![]()
BoobsSeios....?
What's that?![]()

I think "choto" is a very bad word in Argentina xD
My next dog....hopefully long long time from now will be named Chotto if a boy or Matte if a girl![]()
Don't talk to him, Elu, ignore those pervs ç.ç
Boobs![]()

Good hahaI think "choto" is a very bad word in Argentina xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or you just say ocho sexy when panicked lolI wouldn't give someone the name "Ocho" @Farfalla , when said fast it becomes an obscene word ._.
What word? ._.I wouldn't give someone the name "Ocho" @Farfalla , when said fast it becomes an obscene word ._.

Shame on youstroke me so hard... it is cute tho ç.ç
I think choto means 'dick'? D:Good haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Por que?Shame on you

I only started watching Gently after it got cancelled, I was planning to do for so long, nothing's stopping me.Yeah. Still keeping fingers crossed for Netflix to pick it up for final season or 2, now that BBC America abadoned it, but doesn't feel likely, especially since Max Landis hasn't been in exactly good light after the disaster known as Bright.
But yeah, I had hardly covered from Sense 8 getting the axe. Then Gently too. And who know what happens with American Gods after the original showrunners quit. Sad times for TV. But atleast Westworld.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chotto is little.I think choto means 'dick'? D:
Are you sure of that?
Do you wanna visit Miami with your dog and then start shouting COME HERE DICK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Por que?![]()

If i go to japan....it means "wait/halt"I think choto means 'dick'? D:
Are you sure of that?
Do you wanna visit Miami with your dog and then start shouting COME HERE DICK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Por que?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Chotto chotoI only started watching Gently after it got cancelled, I was planning to do for so long, nothing's stopping me.
Bright has actually done amazingly well according to Netflix, I saw it, and I don't get the critic-hate. Yes, it wasn't a good movie. But it was still better than most out there.
I can't wait for Sense8's finale though, it's taking so long for it to come out, I'll probably rewatch both seasons before it comes. That was a good show. Glad they'll still give it a decent ending.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chotto is little.
Choto is sausage.![]()

So you want a dachshund? o.oChotto is little.
Choto is sausage.![]()
STOP HERE DICKIf i go to japan....it means "wait/halt"
Lol....2 birds with one stone....i stop and call my dog's name in one word xD

Girl you crazy![]()

Hardy bday 18th of this month?
No xD His bday is on nov 28.Hardy bday 18th of this month?
I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:"chocho" in castellano means "concha" in latino, in other words: pussy ._.
Well sure, Bright is a mixed bag. Agree with you, that it wasn't really that horrible, and it has been watched a damn lot. It became kind of an meme. So from Netflix point of view, that is indeed a success. But maybe for wrong reasons, which could be why they don't want to invest on Landis. Or atleast right now.I only started watching Gently after it got cancelled, I was planning to do for so long, nothing's stopping me.
Bright has actually done amazingly well according to Netflix, I saw it, and I don't get the critic-hate. Yes, it wasn't a good movie. But it was still better than most out there.
I can't wait for Sense8's finale though, it's taking so long for it to come out, I'll probably rewatch both seasons before it comes. That was a good show. Glad they'll still give it a decent ending.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chotto is little.
Choto is sausage.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wow. Scary indeed. Hopefully nobody got hurt.I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/
Soooooooooooooo there garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao
![]()
![]()
![]()
Freaking scary tbh