The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I wouldn't give someone the name "Ocho" @Farfalla , when said fast it becomes an obscene word ._.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I wouldn't give someone the name "Ocho" @Farfalla , when said fast it becomes an obscene word ._.
What word? ._.
Wait, Idk if I wanna know that... not that rdy to have my dreams shattered ç_ç

I allowed myself to go super teen mode on that damn number XD Just cause I love how it sounds!!!
Our anni is on the 18, his bday is on the 28.... I make plans with dates on anything that ends with 8 as well xD
Go figure why "ocho" stroke me so hard... it is cute tho ç.ç
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Brb need to bleach my eyes :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah. Still keeping fingers crossed for Netflix to pick it up for final season or 2, now that BBC America abadoned it, but doesn't feel likely, especially since Max Landis hasn't been in exactly good light after the disaster known as Bright.

But yeah, I had hardly covered from Sense 8 getting the axe. Then Gently too. And who know what happens with American Gods after the original showrunners quit. Sad times for TV. But atleast Westworld.
I only started watching Gently after it got cancelled, I was planning to do for so long, nothing's stopping me.

Bright has actually done amazingly well according to Netflix, I saw it, and I don't get the critic-hate. Yes, it wasn't a good movie. But it was still better than most out there. :lmao

I can't wait for Sense8's finale though, it's taking so long for it to come out, I'll probably rewatch both seasons before it comes. That was a good show. Glad they'll still give it a decent ending. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think choto means 'dick'? D:
Are you sure of that?
Do you wanna visit Miami with your dog and then start shouting COME HERE DICK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Por que? :emocat
Chotto is little.
Choto is sausage. :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think choto means 'dick'? D:
Are you sure of that?
Do you wanna visit Miami with your dog and then start shouting COME HERE DICK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Por que? :emocat
If i go to japan....it means "wait/halt"
Lol....2 birds with one stone....i stop and call my dog's name in one word xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I only started watching Gently after it got cancelled, I was planning to do for so long, nothing's stopping me.

Bright has actually done amazingly well according to Netflix, I saw it, and I don't get the critic-hate. Yes, it wasn't a good movie. But it was still better than most out there. :lmao

I can't wait for Sense8's finale though, it's taking so long for it to come out, I'll probably rewatch both seasons before it comes. That was a good show. Glad they'll still give it a decent ending. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chotto is little.
Choto is sausage. :3c
Chotto choto:rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Girl you crazy:Haha
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Elusia Dont read them, they are being inappropiate! *-*

Funny that you say that @Farfalla cause...
"chocho" in castellano means "concha" in latino, in other words: pussy ._.

There, I ruined your dogs name, open it under your responsability o/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
"chocho" in castellano means "concha" in latino, in other words: pussy ._.
I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/



Soooooooooooooo the garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao






Freaking scary tbh
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I only started watching Gently after it got cancelled, I was planning to do for so long, nothing's stopping me.

Bright has actually done amazingly well according to Netflix, I saw it, and I don't get the critic-hate. Yes, it wasn't a good movie. But it was still better than most out there. :lmao

I can't wait for Sense8's finale though, it's taking so long for it to come out, I'll probably rewatch both seasons before it comes. That was a good show. Glad they'll still give it a decent ending. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chotto is little.
Choto is sausage. :3c
Well sure, Bright is a mixed bag. Agree with you, that it wasn't really that horrible, and it has been watched a damn lot. It became kind of an meme. So from Netflix point of view, that is indeed a success. But maybe for wrong reasons, which could be why they don't want to invest on Landis. Or atleast right now.

Yeah, more so than Gently, Sense 8 was such a loss. It was crazy good, and imho just the series the current world needs. To have an ending for that is great, but I still think it would have had more juice as a few more seasons. I'm afraid the finale will be what Serenity was to Firefly. Sure, it wraps up the major storylines, but it feels like a forced recap and isn't exactly a good film. Quite enjoyable if you liked the show, but imho just not satisfactory.

It's darn shame it didn't get much award attention (which it imho deserved), because that might have saved it a little even if the ratings weren't what Netflix hoped for the size of the investment in it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/



Soooooooooooooo there garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao






Freaking scary tbh
Wow. Scary indeed. Hopefully nobody got hurt.

I must say though, that looks quite fascinating. Especially the 2nd photo where the fronts of cars look just fine, but the rest are like invisible pancake. Almost as if the remaning half has dissapeared, but you know it actually crushed flat.
 
Top