Meet the King

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I haven't start on it, but I heard great things....

I stayed away from most spoilers, but can't help looking at the godly panels :zomg
Your fault @Aizen :emocat
And Berserk?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure
How funny
Because I just started on that particular series (watching the anime first) :toc
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
In which part you are?
I said I just started....
So, Part 1 :XD

I'll probably finish it by this weekend, either on Saturday or Sunday depending on my schedule.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I said I just started....
So, Part 1 :XD

I'll probably finish it by this weekend, either on Saturday or Sunday depending on my schedule.
You should see the anime of Jo Jo.It's much better than Manga.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
You should see the anime of Jo Jo.It's much better than Manga.
Such bold words :XD

Here I thought that the later parts of Jojo were better in manga form :lmao
But opinions exist.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Such bold words :XD

Here I thought that the later parts of Jojo were better in manga form :lmao
But opinions exist.
Later means post part 4?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Jotaro and Johnny

Third is Josuke

Yours?
Hmm... all the characters so far for me in Part 1 are over the top :XD

But Speedwagon.... damn :zomg
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't start on it, but I heard great things....

I stayed away from most spoilers, but can't help looking at the godly panels :zomg
Your fault @Aizen :emocat
Vagabond panels are just godly

Speed wagon always noble :hi

@Aizen who is your favourite Jo Jo??
Jolyne And Johnny probably the best ones for me (due to their development), with Jotaro and Joseph right behind them.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vagabond panels are just godly


Jolyne And Johnny probably the best ones for me (due to their development), with Jotaro and Joseph right behind them.
Hey Aizen did you read Battle Royals Manga?
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Aizen did you read Battle Royals Manga?
Yeah, I did, it was a decent manga. I know some people really like it. I enjoyed it, just did not hit home as hard for me.
 
Top